Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival in Hana (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

Arrival in Hana (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Arrival in Hana (Open)   Arrival in Hana (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 7:22 pm

A trip across an ocean.

There was another continent out there. It was time for some new scenery. He didn't get the chance to kill that lobster pervert Okami, because he probably ran off like a mutt with it's tail between it's legs. After that Kage summit, not much else happened in the villages. Miyuki went off her own way he took it, so now it was time to go his.

He flew over the surface of the water with his arms stretched out behind him; the sleeves of his top flapping around in the winds. Waves of water splashed around below. He got somewhat wet, but it was only water. Occasionally he would have to clear off the lenses to his gas mask. He could have ridden a boat here, but that would have taken forever, and he didn't fancy being crammed in with a bunch of other smelly and crappy people.

A land mass appeared ahead. The traffic of boats and barges began to thicken. When he was closer, Suna could see a large village, but was it really a village? It looked more like a city. A very lively city, with thousands of people who came and went.

People on boats and on land saw a small boy in a strange get up and a gas mask with a brown gourd on his back come flying in from the ocean and set his feet on solid ground. Many who were standing around the water front looked upon this strangely dressed kid with eyes and wide as dinner plates. "I bet that isn't something you see everyday, eh? Am I right?" he asked, starting to walk further into the city away from the water front. "I bet your over dinner conversation is gonna be REEEEAL interesting tonight..."

Word Count: 301
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chunnin
Chunnin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hana (Open)   Arrival in Hana (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 8:02 pm

Hanagakure… such a beautiful city. Morigakure had been beautiful, so had the desert, even Kurayamigakure in all of its darkness had held some beauty to it. But there was something about the cherry blossom trees everywhere that put an almost permanent smile on Miyuki’s face. She hadn’t been in the village long – a short few weeks – but already she was beginning to feel a bit lonely. There was no one in Hanagakure she knew, let alone trusted, and it was starting to bug her a bit. Sure, she could have made some new friends but that was something that was a bit difficult for her considering her past. In fact, had it not been for the few close friends she had made between Morigakure, Kurayamigakure and the desert chances were she wouldn’t even have made this trip – at least not alone.

However, at the moment making a new friend wasn’t what was on Miyuki’s mind; instead the delicious iced chai tea she was carrying between her hands – a rather large cup with a lid and a straw down the middle – was. She was sipping it while she walked cautiously so that she didn’t trip or accidentally bump into anyone. As she made her way down the street many turned their head to look at her, not because of the drink in her hands but rather because of the way she was dressed: she had yet to give up her shinobi attire; down to the weapons pouch tied around her left leg. She still wore her black leggings, open toed shinobi sandals, and the purple and black horizontal striped sweater she used to wear in Morigakure with her village hitai-ate around her neck: her entire outfit screamed ‘outsider’ to the people around.

Of course, Miyuki tried her best to ignore this as she made her way toward her destination: the local park. Of course, just because she was ignoring everyone around her didn’t mean they were doing the same. After several yards she heard a call from some guy nearby, ”Hey… aren’t you some kind of shinobi?” Miyuki went to continue walking, choosing to ignore the voice and pretend she didn’t hear it. Of course, that didn’t work as a second voice perked up, ”She looks like a shinobi… but she sure doesn’t act like one….” Oh joy, more attention....
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hana (Open)   Arrival in Hana (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 9:05 pm

Suna walked the busy, crowded streets. He attracted many different eyes because of his get-up. However that was the least of his concerns, as he'd become too caught up staring at the girls who lived here. "Jesus, look at the rack on her," he mumbled. There were many different girls of all colors and shapes. yet many of them just wanted some rich guy to sweep them off of their feet into a life of luxury; mind reading abilities told him so.

Suna was caught up in the scenery that he almost ran into someone ahead of him. "Whoop! My bad---" He started to say. The person in front of him was a woman. She was dressed in what he figured to be the typical "Hana style" for young, hot girls. She was wearing a small top and a short skirt with a belt, and boots that came up to her knees; all colored black. She had long purple colored hair and was really easy to look at in the face. She wore purple lipstick and had hints of purple colored make-up. She stood in a sexy posed staring down at Suna as if she wanted to do him then and there.

"Hi there," she said.

"Why hallo thar," was Suna's response.

"You must be new to Hanagakure. What's your name?... My name is Misty."

"A very interesting name, thunder thighs. I go by Hari... First name Suna. So this place, it's called Hanagakure then?"

"That's right. And you're a tourist?... I don't think i've ever seen anyone like you before."

"Yep, that's right, baby cakes, i'm one of a kind!"

"Well, why don't you let me show you around? if you're going to be here a while, I can show you all of the normal hot spots around town, wanna come?"

"Well, a tour around this place couldn't hurt, Why not? You lead the way sweetie pie." Misty turned around and started walking with a switch that attracted many of her own eyes. Suna started to walk with a comical strut, having encountered someone that looked this good only moments after arriving here. A perverted imagination envisioned hands groping all over that lush body.

He was imagining other things too, until taking note of his surroundings. Where she was leading him started to turn dark and shady looking. There wasn't much traffic in this part of town, and if there was, they were shady looking too. Something started smelling fishy. Suna started walking normal again thinking that something was up. He put psychic powers to work, not really having to use chakra like he would on a shinobi.

A situation played out before his eyes. Misty was with several other guys who looked like your typical thugs or bandits. The guys would use Misty to lure tourists and new people into a shady area of the village to be robbed, and sometimes more. Misty wasn't really a bad person, she only did what she did to earn up enough for her and a younger sister to get out of this part of the city, but the people using her... they were scum.

Sensory told him that there were 5 people in hiding up ahead. So that's how it was then, huh... This was looking like his first warm-up.

Word Count: 301 + 557 = 858
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chunnin
Chunnin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hana (Open)   Arrival in Hana (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 9:04 am

Miyuki picked up her pace, she really just wanted to get out of the situation. Of course the two guys followed her which only made her sigh. ”Aww, come on. We don’t mean nothing by it. We were just hoping you’d show us a demonstration….”, the one called out as he took off at what was almost a jog after her. Miyuki didn’t grace him with a response and so his buddy, likewise following, added on, ”Yeah, come on! Show us what you can do! I heard shinobi were fearsome, I want to see some awesome jutsu…. Come on….”

”No.” Miyuki responded verbally: she didn’t often speak through any means outside of telepathy but in this case she didn’t want to give them even more reason to keep following her. She had no urge to show them what she could do, and doubted that if she did they would go away so easily as they were claiming.

”Aww. That’s not very nice of you… “

”Maybe we should make her show us what she can do then, eh Lin?”

”Come on girl. Don’t make us have to force it out of you...”

Miyuki didn’t grace them with another response, instead she just took a right and kept on walking; no longer sipping at her tea, and rather ignoring the delicious liquid for the moment. These guys weren’t going to give up so easily and chances were if she couldn’t lose them by making a series of sharp turns and hurrying on about her way then they were going to do something fairly stupid and try and force her hand. She hoped she could avoid it coming to that. She wasn’t worried about them being able to hurt her – she knew how to defend herself well enough – but she hated attention and would rather avoid demonstrating something that would only draw more of it.

Miyuki made a left then, followed by a right, noticing as she did so that the place seemed to change around her: she was entering into what was considered the ‘bad’ neighborhoods: the place in Hanagakure most tried their best to avoid. Of course, this didn’t seem enough to deter her follows who had kept after her at a somewhat steady pace while continuing to call out things like ‘please’ and ‘show us what you can do!’.

”Come on girl! What’s there to be afraid of?! You’re a big bad shinobi right? We’re just a couple of civi’s! I’m sure you could take us with your hands tied behind your back!” the one called out rather loudly, causing several heads to turn and look in their direction.

”Go away….” Miyuki called back… chances were she was going to end up giving them that demonstration whether she wanted to or not, just to get them to finally leave her alone.

Wordcount: 475 | 865
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hana (Open)   Arrival in Hana (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 10:06 am

"...So. How long have you been robbing tourists?"

A surprised look spread across Misty's face as they walked through an old ruined courtyard to an apartment building that looked like it once was a nice place. Garbage and dead bushes and trees were abound. Weak and sickly looking people shuffled about every so often. Misty turned to look at the little masked kid with this same surprise. "...Huh-What?"

"Come on, don't play dumb. I said how long have you and the 5 guys trying to hide around us right here been luring people back here and robbing them? It's not an original plan but i'll give you... an A-."

Misty looked flabbergasted. "How... how do you... how did..." Misty went from surprised and a little scared to assertive suddenly. "And here I am trying to show the little weirdo around, and he starts jumping to conclusions. Where did you come up with that? i think you read too many comic books."

Suna clapped his sleeved hands. "And a good actor to boot! My, i'm impressed, Misty. You think these goons you work for are gonna just let you and your sister leave here once you save up enough money?" Suna said, which made her assertive look go back to surprise/fear.

"I don't... H-how did--"

"Oh, enough with the horse shit," came another voice, as 5 guys emerged from hiding places surrounding them. One jumped from the roof of another building nearby. All looked like typical goons and thugs. "This kid isn't your normal tourist, you shoulda seen that by now. Yet this news that you plan to leave us is new to me, you planning to bail on us, Misty?"

Misty looked like she was going to explode. "He-he doesn't know what he's talking about, he's lying--" she started to say, before the goon covered her mouth and pushed her against a wall.

"Now's not the time. I'll deal with you later. Don't get any bright ideas like running off." The goon, who looked to be a bit bigger and stronger looking than the rest, turned to face Suna then. "So what do we have here?... You're definitely one strange looking character, kid. You one of those shinobi guys from one of those hidden villages I been hearing about? So-called ninjas who can do all sorts of crazy tricks, right?"

"You got me all figured out then, eh tough guy," Suna responded "Lemme guess, you're the brains of this operation." None of them seemed to be a threat, just the city's garbage. Bottom feeders preying on weak tourists for crumbs and pennies. No one would miss them if something were to happen to them.

"You just happen to be right, kid! So let's get down to business. How bout you hand over all your valuables and we don't hurt you. While you're at it, why don't you show us what's in the gourd."

Suna laughed. "Man, you guys are some good actors. 'Hand over your valuables and we won't hurt you,' ha, and Misty said I read comic books?... You guys, I won't even have to use my best moves to smash you."

"OH REALLY!" yelled one of the goons behind him, taking a swing at Suna's head, who didn't even move to dodge. After the cork popped out seemingly on it's own from the gourd, a wall of sand seemed to just appear, blocking the swing. Everyone looked surprised.

"So, you wanna see what's in my gourd, huh? I think you're gonna be sorry you asked, but i'll be GLAD to show you!"

Suna rose into the air. Eyes grew wider. A large hand of sand appeared, grabbing the man who tried to hit him from behind. The hand swung the man and slammed him against the nearby wall, splatting him like an insect on a windshield. Pedestrians who were in the area quickly moved to vacate the scene. Misty went down onto her behind with a terrified expression on her face.

"WHAT THE FUCK--" 3 others rushed at Suna with knives drawn. All of them attacked together but it did no good. walls of sand rose to block every blow that came towards him, while Suna simply hovered there, unmoving.

"It's always the same with you goons," Suna said, shaking his head. "Look at your bud on the wall there. He's a dripping stain right now, and you still try to attack me? Don't you guys have a 'how to be a goon' book lying around somewhere? I'd say it's time to study up, but it's too late for you guys!"

While 2 hands of sand grabbed 2 of the goons, Suna planted a kick on the bottom of the chin of the goon in front of him. He went straight up into the air. Suna smashed the 2 hands together, crushing the 2 goons together. Horrible screams came from within before the crunching and the blood splattering. Misty looked like she'd pass out, and even the lead goon looked scared for his life. Suna then stretched out his arms and caused some of the sand to form a sword. The sand turned into glass. Suna caused the sword to stand upright, and the goon airborne fell right onto it, impaling himself through the chest. He flailed and struggled a while, bleeding from his mouth and nose before falling motionless.

"Ha! That was awesome, right? I thought i'd miss to be honest!"

The leader took off running. Suna shook his head again. "Typical," he said, landing on his feet again. "Run while you can, little doggy! I'll be with you soon!" Suna began to search the bloody pockets of the dead goons. Misty had tears pouring down her face and had backed herself against one of the walls.

"P-please.." he begged. "I-I was just d-doing wh-what I was t-told,  I-I didn't want t-to lure you back here. T-this isn't like me a-at all, please don't kill me..." Suna finished searching the pockets and turned towards Misty, walking towards her. "Please!! PLEASE!! I DIDN'T WANT TO!! DON'T KILL ME, PLEASE!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!!"

The sand gathered itself and returned into his gourd. "Quiet down, i'm not gonna kill ya," he said, covering his ears with his sleeves. Suna already knew that something like this wasn't really her. "You were just doing what you had to for your sister's sake, I know. Now here, take this ryo and get outta here." Misty looked somewhat surprised, clearing the tears from her eyes.

"Are you... are you serious?"

"Yeah! Now come on, get up from there." Suna used a bit of telepathy to make her stand to her feet again, and placed the ryo in her hands. "Might wanna wash that off tho... but don't do something like this again. Take your sister out of here and go live right. And one more thing..." Suna caused his sleeved to raise up, revealing his hands. Both of these hands pull down that tube top she wore to reveal ample breasts; these hands then cop themselves a feel and squeeze slightly. Her face turns red, but her surprised look remained. "Ha haa. Nice! I believe I earned that," Suna said, pulling the top back up. He was back in the air and off in a flash, leaving behind a dust cloud.

The leader hadn't gotten far. He was easy to track, even without the use of his sensory. Suna simply followed the mess left behind. "Heeeeeere doggy doggy..." Suna said in a spooky tone. He started to bark loudly as he hovered above the ground in a horizontal position, his arms stretch slightly behind him, the sleeves to his top flapping in the winds. Garbage and dust whipped up beneath and behind him as he moved...

Word Count: 858 + 1,319 = 2,177
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chunnin
Chunnin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hana (Open)   Arrival in Hana (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 12:58 pm

Just as she had figured would happen the two males following after her didn’t slow and they definitely didn’t go away. A frown formed on Miyuki’s face after she took another right turn and glanced back to see that they were definitely still behind her: apparently she was going to have to take drastic measures if she was going to get rid of them anytime soon – she certainly wasn’t going to head back to the inn she was staying in with them following after her: she didn’t want them to have any ideas as to where it was she was staying.

”Look, I’m giving you one last warning. Leave me alone and quit following me.”, she stated in a serious tone of voice after she had come to a stop and turned to face them. The males paused, looked at each other, and grinned a bit before stepping closer. Off to the right of where she was she could hear some kind of violent sounding commotion: apparently she wasn’t the only person having problems today, and she glanced in the direction the noise was coming from though she couldn’t see anything due to the brick wall in her way.

Her attention quickly focused back onto the two males who had finally come to a stop roughly six feet away from her. They glanced at each other, still grinning. Miyuki had no idea what their true intentions were: they claimed all they wanted was a demonstration of her power as a shinobi but her past made her doubt people even before she really got to know them – she didn’t know if they had more devious ulterior motives than that and she had no intentions of finding out. ”Go away, already.”

”Nah, I don’t think I will. I’m beginning to think you shinobi are all just jokes. You act like a scared little girl, not some hardened fighter. Is that it? Are you scared of us?”

”I think she is, Daisuke. I think she’s scared of us.” Lin commented to Daisuke and the two once more grinned at each other. Daisuke took a step or two closer to Miyuki, reaching out to touch her cheek; his intentions being to brush the lock of auburn colored hair out of her face that was hanging there.

Miyuki’s heartbeat increased, the nearly full cup of tea slipping out from between her hands and hitting the floor. The lid popped off and tea and ice poured everywhere; splashing onto Daisuke’s shiny polished shoes who jumped back with an angry curse. ”DON’T TOUCH ME!”

”You stupid bitch! I just polished these! Now they’re fucking ruined!” Daisuke yelled, suddenly advancing on Miyuki with his hands clenched into fists.

Miyuki responded then, her voice coated in chakra as a Genjutsu she had learned but never really used came into play called Miwaku, ”Don’t touch me! I want the both of you to leave, to leave and never try and find me again. Do not pester me anymore about wanting to see what I can do, don’t pester any shinobi like that every again.” Miyuki wasn’t really the type to mentally control someone like she was now but she felt she had no choice: it was either this or become violent with them and cause them physical harm. Both Lin and Daisuke’s eyes glazed over and they stopped in the middle of what they were doing. As if in a trance the pair turned around at the same time and began to walk away at an almost robotic like pace – doing exactly as Miyuki had just demanded of them.

Miyuki watched them go before she shook her head and looked down at her now empty cup. A soft sigh escaped her as she shook her head with a frown. ”All they had to do was leave me alone...” she muttered beneath her breath. ”Wish I knew a jutsu to reverse this… that was some really good tea; hate to see wasted.”

Wordcount: 665 | 1,530
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hana (Open)   Arrival in Hana (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 1:35 pm

Someone bumped into Miyuki roughly as he ran past. He was heavily breathing and sweating. Bumping into Miyuki like he did cause him to go out of control and crash into some garbage bins. The fear had him quickly back onto his feet and running again.

"Awww, why're you running away? I thought you wanted all of my valuables? You seemed to be enjoying yourself before, when you thought you were in control! But now that you're all alone you don't want to play anymore?"

The voice seemed to echo everywhere. Dogs barking came after this statement. Ahead, it seemed like 2 guys were trying to have their way with someone, but Suna was too concentrated on the leader running away to recognize the participants. He turned sideways to fly past Miyuki without hitting her, too in the moment to notice his squadmate. Sleeves flap in the winds behind him. His momentum brought fourth a wave of dust and garbage.

Suna quickly caught up to the fleeing leader and tripped him with a sweeping kick to his ankles. Again he fell, rolling and tumbling before slamming into a wall. Suna came to a stop with a violent gust of wind, hovering above the leader who was scratched up and bleeding from various wounds due to his tumble. "Hey... hey man, listen..." he said, dragging himself into a seated position. "I-I got 50,000 ryo stashed... let me off, and half is yours. I-i'll leave Hana and never come back---"

"Sabaku Kyuu."

Suna moved his right arm toward the leader. A wave of sand still colored red with the blood and insides of his friends moved toward him, engulfing him within. "Too late to bargain now, fearless leader, you shoulda thought of this when you thought you were gonna rob the weird little gas mask kid wearing the gourd. Then when shit hits the fan you run off and desert your friends. I may not be a saint, or even a good person with some of the things i've done, but you... you're trash. Go join your friends in hell."

"NO, NO! WAIT---!"

"Sabaku Soso!"

The sand compressed upon the leader, crushing him into red meat that showered the area. Blood, guts and chunks splashed against an invisible shield surrounding Suna composed of psychic energies. The sand gathered itself again and re-entered Suna's gourd, the cork sealing it last.

"Aww crap," Suna said. "Maybe I shoulda got the location of that 50 grand from him first... Ah well."

Word Count: 2,177 + 422 = 2,599
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chunnin
Chunnin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hana (Open)   Arrival in Hana (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 1:55 pm

Someone bumped into her suddenly, nearly knocking her over in the process. Thankfully, she was able to right herself before she went falling into the puddle of tea at her feet. ”Oi! Watch it!”, she called out, now feeling completely annoyed. Between the boys who had been harassing her and now this it was beginning to seem like her day was quickly going down the drain. Just as she was beginning to contemplate just returning home another individual passed by – this one not bumping into her – who even from the back seemed familiar: the outfit and red hair especially: Suna Hari, her squadmate. Whatever was going on Suna didn’t seem to even notice she was there and continued on past and after the individual who had bumped into her.

Curious, and wondering what was going on, Miyuki followed after Suna and the guy. She arrived in time to see the ending: whatever the guy had done to Suna he was turned into hamburger for it. While blood and goodness knew what else began to rain down on the area Miyuki’s passive Sage wind shield kicked in – blowing away the hamburger chunks to keep them from falling onto her. ”… Good thing Avery taught me that; blood is horrible to try and get out of clothing.”, she commented off handedly before looking toward Suna.

”Suna?… What’d he do to piss you off?”, she asked curiously, glancing off in the direction she had sent the two boys. She could still see them, and they were still moving as if they were in a trance – she wasn’t entirely sure just how long the effects would last considering she had used a lot of power to fuel the Genjutsu do to her annoyance but she was sure they’d be alright in the end.

”I can’t believe you’re in Hanagakure too.”, she added, focusing her attention once more onto her squadmate.

Wordcount: 320 | 1,850
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hana (Open)   Arrival in Hana (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 2:19 pm

Suna was staring down at the stain that used to be the lead goon when he heard a familiar voice. He looked around, then behind him and down - as he was still levitating - to see none other than Miyuki, his partner and squadmate. "Well lookie what we got here, Miyuki the cutie! Fancy meeting you here, what a sight for sore eyes!"

Suna landed on his bare feet nearby her, having to look up at her like usual since she was taller than he was. He'd always thought Miyuki was hot, but he remembered her from when they first met, and that lobster pervert Okami lusting over her with his claws and bleeding emo eyes. Whatever happened to her in the past had to be pretty traumatic - something he'd never asked her about and hadn't planned on - so she didn't really seem the type to be looking for a boyfriend, and as big of a pervert as he was, he'd sworn never to do anything like that towards her. She was the only real friend he'd ever had, besides Emiko; the only thing that was innocent and pure.

"Oh, that shit stain? Him and some of his henchmen tried to rob me when I got here. They're all a meal for my gourd now, and he was the last one." Suna looked at the stain and meat chunks once more, then back up at Miyuki. "So this is where you went off to, eh? I feel alot better now that somebody I know and trust is around. I think you might be better informed on this place than I am, what can you tell me about this city? This Hanagakure. Seems kinda interesting so far, maybe i'll stick around..."

Word Count: 2,599 + 292 = 2,891
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chunnin
Chunnin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hana (Open)   Arrival in Hana (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 3:23 pm

Suna looked around at the sound of Miyuki’s voice and then spotted her. His usual ‘Miyuki the cutie’ comment caused a grin to spread across her face as she laughed: had someone else called her that it might have bothered her but coming from Suna she took it as a harmless compliment, one that made her giggle. She watched then as he landed, not seeming to mind standing on the ground in his bare feet. Like usual when he was standing on the ground he had to look up at her since she was taller than him. She listened as Suna explained what had been going on: apparently that guy and some others had been trying to rob him, only they were now all hamburger – food for the sand, basically. She didn’t pity them: they were stupid for trying something like that against any shinobi, especially one like Suna.

Suna continued on, mentioning that he felt better knowing now that there was someone around he could trust, and Miyuki nodded her head in agreement because she felt exactly the same way: it was good to know there was someone she could go to if there was trouble. ”Hanagakure’s a pretty nice village, but it’s different then the typical shinobi village. It’s lead by Commander General Uno Natake; she’s basically the Kage of the whole village only under a different title – I met her once when I first got here and she was really nice, all she said was that I was welcome to stay provided I didn’t go around causing trouble, and I could even take on jobs and missions if I wanted to. There are military ranks in the village instead of the typical Genin, Chuunin, Special Jounin, and so forth. They’ve got a special specialization called Weapons Tech here; it’s like making super weapons from what I was told. Weapons aren’t really my thing so I didn’t learn too much about it but from what I heard it’s really neat.”

She paused, thinking of what else to tell him about. ”I’ve been here almost two weeks now; Commander General Natake put me up in a hotel suite for free; said she didn’t want to see me or anyone else on the streets if she could help it, especially a visitor from so far away. I was looking into trying to find more out about my past, my family, and those who took them away from me… it led me here so far.”

She paused, glancing over to her tea that was slowly drying on the ground: ants were going to claim it soon enough due to the sweetness of it. ”Anyway… I had got myself some tea and was walking off when a couple guys noticed the way I was dressed. Shinobi tend to stick out because everyone else wears uniforms. They wanted me to ‘show them some shinobi tricks’ as they put it… Wouldn’t quit following me until I forced them to after one of them tried touching me… of course I spilled my tea in the process.” Miyuki shook her head a bit. ”So what brings you to Hanagakure?”

520 | 2,370
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hana (Open)   Arrival in Hana (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 5:20 pm

Miyuki said Hana was alright, but it wasn't the typical Hidden Village. From how things sounded, it seemed more military than shinobi; the leader was called General Uno. There were no Genin or Chuunin or the typical Shinobi ranks; here they were all military. Miyuki had met this General Uno once and said she was nice, and welcome to stay as long as she didn't cause trouble. Suna wondered if such an offer would be extended to him too. A specialty here was called "Weapons Tech," the ability to make super weapons. Suna could make knives out of glass, so he saw no point in something like that...

Miyuki said she'd been here about 2 weeks, and the General put her up in a hotel free of charge. She said she'd come here looking for answers about her past.... something Suna knew nothing about. He never thought to ask cause it was her business, and the past was always painful, just like his....

Myuiki then went on to say that she'd been harassed by two morons because of her outfit. They didn't dress like shinobi here, so someone dressed like one would stand out. She dealt with them, but honestly Suna wished he'd arrived sooner; perhaps they would be two more meals for his gourd, or at the very least severely fucked up.

She asked why he was here. "Me? Oh I thought i'd come bang some hookers," he said, shrugging his shoulders. "Get drunk for the first time and wake up in a big messy orgy, something like that" That was only half true. Suna couldn't really see himself in an orgy, but he did come in search of girls. "Nahhhh, seriously I just wanted to see something new. Everything's peaceful back home. You think this General dude might put me up in a room or somethin? Gonna need to earn some ryo if i'm gonna eat and stuff..."

Word Count: 2,981 + 323 = 3,304
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chunnin
Chunnin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hana (Open)   Arrival in Hana (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 6:36 pm

Suna’s response to Miyuki’s question as to what he was doing in Hanagakure caused her to giggle softly and shake her head with another grin. ”That definitely sounds like an interesting  way to spend some time in Hanagakure.” she teased playfully.

Then Miyuki’s face took on a thoughtful expression when Suna inquired as to whether or not the General would mind putting him up somewhere. ”Well, I don’t see why not… The way it sounded it was kind of like a policy for visiting ninja or other diplomatic people. I can take you to meet her if you’d like: I’m sure you’ll like her. She kind of reminds me of sensei with the way she acts.”

Were Suna to want to meet the Commander Miyuki would give a glance around, looking for the possible quickest route there. ”Ah… there’s the building. The one with the tall tower.”, she would indicate with a point: the tallest tower was were the Commander’s office was, as well as where she believed the Commander lived. ”Her office is near the top, but I believe she lives above it with her two siblings; triplets – her and two brothers I think she mentioned to me when I was visiting."

210 | 2,580
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hana (Open)   Arrival in Hana (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 7:24 pm

Miyuki didn't find his perv jokes insulting; in fact she laughed at him. She'd probably been around him long enough to know that he was mostly mouth by now. Miyuki said she didn't wee why the General - a female - would refuse him room and board, and said that she reminded her of Coach Emiko with the way she acted. She said the General was part of a group of triplets. This would be interesting to see.

She said her office was one of the tall buildings nearby here, where she worked and lived. Suna didn't really want to walk there, so he stepped in front of Miyuki , grabbing her arms to put around his neck. "Please fasten your seat belts, Flight Suna is about to depart. Prepare your buttox," he said, lifting himself and Miyuki airborne with a rise of dust clouds around them.

Then he was off. Boobs, he thought, feeling his squad mate's slender frame press against his chest. He flew upside down, his arms spread some to his sides, his long sleeves flapping around beside he and Miyuki. He flew around corners and turns as he headed back to the main street. He avoided several people walking, swerving and sometimes doing barrel rolls. The 2 shinobi attracted the stares of man as they headed towards the tall building in question.

Before long, the ride was over, and he was landing near the front doors. It suddenly dawned on him that he'd never been this close to Miyuki before. He promised himself that he would never be a pervert to her, but he had to admit that being in her embrace like this felt really nice. He couldn't remember the last time anyone hugged him...

Word Count: 3,304 + 285 = 3,589
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chunnin
Chunnin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hana (Open)   Arrival in Hana (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 8:25 pm

Suna stepped in front of her and placed her arms around her neck. Unlike the boy only a few moments ago who had tried to touch her and nearly freaked her out she remained totally and completely calm with Suna: she knew well enough by now he wouldn’t harm her so it didn’t bother her in the slightest. She laughed softly at his wording before the pair lifted up into the air and were flying: it was an enjoyable experience, and she couldn’t help but laugh. Even with Suna’s body pressed up against hers it didn’t bother in the slightest. Instead, she was able to focus on the fact that she was flying and it felt freeing, and she felt herself feeling a tad bit envious of Suna for having such an ability: to be able to fly like this was certainly amazing. His twists, turns, and the few barrel rolls he did only caused her to laugh more.

Unfortunately the flight was over far too soon – at least in her opinion – and they were landing at their destination. Miyuki knew she was red in the face from laughter and enjoyment, but she hardly cared. In a very rare act for her she did something she hadn’t done to anyone in many years: she gave Suna a gentle hug before releasing her hold around his neck. ”Thanks Suna. That was really cool… makes me a bit envious I don’t know how to fly like that.”, she said with a grin. ”Come on, let’s head in… we should be able to go right on up unless Commander Uno is in a meeting.”

Turning Miyuki would walk into the building which was rather familiar at this point: she had been here quite a few times in the past near two weeks that she’d been in Hanagakure – mostly because she came to pick up missions. Stepping over to the receptionist – a young woman with a mass of curled blond hair and who was wearing a skirt and suit jacket – she would speak quickly but clearly, ”Hello, my name is Miyuki Kamizuki. I was wondering if I could go up and see Commander General Natake; my friend Suna is in town and I’d like the two to meet...”

”One moment, please. I’ll see if she’s busy.”, the receptionist would respond before picking up her telephone, pressing a series of buttons which Miyuki assumed would connect her with Uno Natake. ”Yes, Commander? I have a Miyuki Kamizuki and her friend Suna here to see you…. Yes, okay. I”ll send them right up.” The receptionist would then hang up and smile at Miyuki with a nod of her head. ”She’ll see you right away. Do you know where to go?”

”Yes, thank you.” Miyuki would respond before heading off down the left hall and up the steps. She would head straight toward the Commander’s office, knocking on the door once she got outside of her office. If told come in she would open the door and step inside, leaving it open for Suna to follow.

Wordcount: 510 | 3,090
Back to top Go down
Uno Natake
Commander General
Uno Natake

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hana (Open)   Arrival in Hana (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 8:39 pm

Commander General Uno Natake was a quite busy woman: she had a whole village to run and maintain after all both politically and in the military standpoint of things. Of course, that didn’t mean she wouldn’t welcome visitors. Even with the pile of paperwork sitting on her desk – most of which was already signed and finished pending final review – when her phone rang and her receptionist told her that Miyuki Kamizuki was here to see her again and that there was someone else with her named Suna she was more than willing to give them the time of day and allow the visit. So, she had told her receptionist that she wasn’t busy and to send them on up as soon as possible. Therefore it was no surprise when there was a knock outside of her door. ”Come in, please.” The door would open and a familiar female would step inside: Miyuki, followed (if Suna chose to) by an individual whom she had never seen before. She took a moment – a short moment – to take in their appearances before a genuine smile formed on her face and she would gesture toward the two chairs across from her desk.

”It’s nice to see you again, Miss Kamizuki. Please, have a seat, both of you. What can I help you with? I’m Commander General Natake, by the way, but you may call me Uno if you’d like. Formalities aren’t really my thing despite my position.”, the last sentence was added with a bit of a grin, and was more toward the unknown masked individual than Miyuki who already had heard this before. Even with how long she had been holding the Commander General position she always preferred a more informal setting. She could lead troops into battle easily enough, and she fully understood the need for the military ranking system, yet she could never really see herself as ‘above’ anyone else in any sense of the word: it simply wasn’t her style. She knew of other Commander’s who had come before her that had demanded the up most respect and had ruled with an iron fist, but it simply wasn’t her. It had caused a great deal of shock for those ‘beneath’ her when she had come into power and had a completely different personality than those who had come before her. But, they had all adjusted, more or less, to the new way of things. Which, was exactly why instead of being in some stuffy old uniform she was comfortable in a black tank top, white capri pants, and black sneakers. A red fingerless glove was on her left hand, as well as a band that went around her left elbow: tribal tattoos visible.

”I’m going to go ahead and assume this is more than just a social visit, so what can I help you two with today?” She really didn’t like beating around the bush, and she had no idea why they had come, so if it was important she wanted to make sure it was addressed right away: she took care of her guests just as well as her own people after all provided they obeyed the laws.

WC: 500[/b]
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hana (Open)   Arrival in Hana (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 9:58 pm

Miyuki gave him a hug. It wasn't a big thing, but it was to Suna; a genuine sign of affection. Someone actually showing that they cared about him, which had never happened before. His arms raise to enclose her, hugging back. Miyuki said that she was sort of jealous that she didn't know how to fly. Suna felt kind of compelled to repay her kindness, even if it were only a mere hug. "Well, maybe we can do something about that soon, if that's what you really want," he replied.

Miyuki went inside, and Suna floated after her. People in the lobby stared at the masked boy with the brown thing on his back strangely. Suna could have listened to their thoughts, but he didn't want to hear something that would have pissed him off, because once his mouth started going it was hard to stop it. He didn't want to embarrass himself or Miyuki on only his first visit either. Miyuki asked if the General was available, and after a phone call it was revealed that she was.

Suna continued floating after Miyuki as she lead the way towards the General's office. After a knock, a female voice told them to come in. Miyuki she would recognize already, but with her was a strange boy with blood red hair who wore a gas mask, hiding his identity. He wore an over sized rubber top that resembled a straight jacket; the sleeves too long for him and hiding his arms. He wore rubber leggings colored brighter than the top, going barefoot. He also wore a brown gourd on his back. The strangest thing about him was that he was floating in mid-air.

She introduced herself as Commander General Natake, but said that they could call her by her first name, Uno. Like Temaki had once said back in Mori, formalities wasn't her thing. Suna, the pervert that he was, gave her a long once over, looking at all of her curves and shapes. She said that this was more than a social visit, and asked how she could help.

"Hi i'm Suna, i'm Miyuki's sex slave," said Suna all too casually. "I came because she plans to spank me and sell me on the streets of Hana." Suna adjusted his gas mask. "...Haha no. Seriously I'm new here, and if Miyuki is here then I planned on sticking around for a while. I have many talents I think can help out, if it's alright with you."

Word Count: 3,589 + 420 = 4,009

Last edited by Suna Hari on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chunnin
Chunnin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hana (Open)   Arrival in Hana (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 10:46 pm

”….!” Miyuki was shocked, slightly embarrassed, and yet laughing all at the same time due to Suna’s comment. Her right hand went up, covering her mouth, as her shoulders shook with the silent laughter she was trying so hard to hold in: meanwhile her cheeks tinged a light pink color in embarrassment. She should have known to expect something from Suna, but even so she wouldn’t have expected a comment like that let alone to the leader of the entire village. The fact that he said it in such a casual manner only made her giggling and laughing worse. It hadn’t escaped her notice either how Suna had given the Commander a look over, and Miyuki could only help but wonder how Uno was going to respond.

Uno bit her bottom lip, keeping silent for a moment, while Suna went on to explain his real reasoning behind this visit: if Miyuki was sticking around the village – which she had every intention of doing – then he was going to stick around too. He also mentioned having many talents and his willingness to help out if it was alright with Uno. Miyuki couldn’t imagine the Commander General saying no to some proper help, but then again Miyuki had no idea how she was going to react to Suna’s joke – most people took perversion one way or another with no gray area in between.

Deciding she needed to speak up and say something instead of giggling like a school girl Miyuki finally spoke, ”Between Suna and I we could probably clear up a good bit of the mission board I’m sure….”

Wordcount: 270 | 3,360
Back to top Go down
Uno Natake
Commander General
Uno Natake

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hana (Open)   Arrival in Hana (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 10:57 pm

The boy – an assumption due to the physical form of the being as well as the voice – was floating which was quite hard to not notice: it also didn’t seem to be causing him any sort of strain or issue either which only peaked her curiosity about it. She highly doubted he would tell her how exactly he was doing it though if she asked so she didn’t waste her breath: she had once been told that shinobi in general were very secretive about their abilities. The introduction the individual gave was quite shocking and ballsy too: she couldn’t remember the last time someone had been as bold as him: the last time someone had tried to joke around with her since she had been elected into her current title. She could only imagine how pissed off the previous Commander General might have been had someone said that exact same thing to him, let alone how he would have dealt with it after. But, Uno wasn’t that person, so instead she just laughed and shook her head. ”Oh I like you, you’ve got balls as big as church bells… I can’t remember the last time someone had the balls to say something like that to me.”, she said with a grin spreading on her face as she shifted more comfortably in her chair; propping her feet up on the desk in front of her.

”Well, Suna, you’re more than welcome to do your part around here and help out however you like. Stay as long as you like, too. I have Miyuki here set up in a suite – there are multiple bedrooms that connect to a living area and a kitchen. You can stay with her – if she doesn’t mind that is – or I can hook you up with another suite nearby. The choice is yours.” While she waited for Suna’s response she would shift slightly so she could open a drawer off to her right. A piece of paper was removed along with a small ID card that also acted as a kind of pass. She picked up a pen next, resting both against her leg as she signed one and then the other. After folding the piece of paper up and placing the ID card down on top of it she would slide both across the desk to Suna – the same as she had done nearly two weeks ago with Miyuki.

”Consider these the same as a ninja’s ID card. They’ll act as a pass to allow you to take any mission you’re capable of handling. It also allows you in areas closed off to civilians. The note contains my personal instructions to the rest of my personal to treat you as a member of this village while you’re here, while also indicating you’re able to leave whenever you wish. I’d suggest keeping both on you at all times just in case you run into one of the more grumpier officers.”

Wordcount: 494 | 994
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hana (Open)   Arrival in Hana (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 9:34 am

Miyuki laughed at his joke. She got red in the face, meaning she had to be somewhat embarrassed. He was only messing around like he always did, he was sure she knew that. Even the General laughed, commending him for his bravery to say something to a person of authority, even going so far as to say she liked him. It sort of went to his head, indicated with a goofy laugh.

Miyuki said that they would probably clear up a majority of the mission board, and he wouldn't mind since he needed the money. The General said that he was welcome to stay if he wanted, and also to help out around the village. She'd put Miyuki in a suite of her own that was big and spacious, and said that he could stay with her. Suna's little body moved around in the air some. In the same place as Miyuki?...

"Hmmm... roommates with Miyuki..." Suna said, moving red hair from in front of the eye holes in his mask. "I donno, Miyuki gets this look in her eyes sometimes, I think she'll want to fondle my no-no spots." Suna shrugged his shoulders. "No seriously, if it's alright with her then I don't mind..."

General Uno pulled out a card and wore a note. She said the card was to get into places that civilians couldn't go, and the note was for some of the more grumpier officers that wouldn't know who he was. When she slid them across the desk, Suna used psychic powers to lift them from the desk and bring them over to him. They hovered before his face several moments while he looked them over, then seemed to go into one of his pockets on his top on their own.

"Awesome! Maybe i'll go check this room out before I start work, yeah? You guys got some real morons around town, i'll be happy to clean some of them off for ya."

Word Count: 4,014 + 324 = 4,338
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chunnin
Chunnin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hana (Open)   Arrival in Hana (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 11:03 am

Miyuki laughed again as Suna made another remark, though the blush this time was gone from her face. The Commander didn’t seem to be angry by what he said, in fact she seemed to think it was ballsy because most people wouldn’t have dared to make a comment like that to the commanding officer. More and more Uno reminded Miyuki of Emiko: she hadn’t really been bothered by the comments Suna made either, not like Okami had been. She didn’t dwell on that thought though because she didn’t like thinking about Okami very much, if at all: he was like a bad taste in the mouth that wouldn’t go away – he was nothing more than a bad memory that couldn’t be gotten rid of.

”It’s fine, Suna’s more than welcome to stay in the suite with me. There’s plenty of room.” The suite was a bit too quiet for her liking anyway: she had lived with Emiko sensei for quite a while so she was used to having someone else there – the quiet got to her at times. She knew and trusted Suna so his company was preferred.

Commander Uno then gave Suna an ID card much like the one she had been given which was tucked safely in her pocket, as well as what was likely the same letter. She slid both across the desk where Suna then caused them to levitate up in front of him so that he could see them before they ended up going into his pocket seemingly on its own. Suna then mentioned checking the room out before starting work to which she nodded: she wanted to head back to the suite for a moment anyway to grab a bite to eat before she took started doing some jobs and missions around town. When Suna mentioned how there were some real morons around town she couldn’t help but to agree and to think back to the two people she had had to use Miwaku on to force into leaving her alone: were they still in that trance? She couldn’t quite feel bad about it considering the fact that she had warned them both over and over again to leave her alone.

”I wanted to head back to the suite anyway to grab a bite to eat…. And some tea since I lost mine.”

Wordcount: 390 | 3,750
Back to top Go down
Uno Natake
Commander General
Uno Natake

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hana (Open)   Arrival in Hana (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 11:20 am

Commander General Uno just shook her head with a chuckle at Suna’s next comment: it definitely seemed like Suna was a jokster as well as a bit of a pervert considering the nature of his comments. But, regardless, it didn’t seem to really bother Miyuki outside of her blushing a bit: most females would have likely tried to slap Suna by now and yet Miyuki handled it just as well as Uno herself was. A grin spread across her face as she leaned back in her chair. Miyuki had no problems with Suna sharing the suite with her so that matter was settled.

As far as the morons on the streets went though… well, it caused a thoughtful look to cross Commander Uno’s face. ”You handling these… morons… are you call them saves me the trouble of having to send someone with as short handed as I am right now. Honestly, the whole lower district of the city needs a good cleansing. Don’t get me wrong, there are some good people just down on their luck there who are trying to make a living… but there’s a lot more who just want to extort everyone they can. It seems like no sooner do we get rid of one troublemaker that two more take its place. If you can get a hold on the matter I’d be greatly appreciated: and you’d be well paid for it, too.”

A light knock on her door caused her focus to shift as she uttered a ”Come in!” The door would open as a young man peaked his head in and around it. ”I’m sorry to bother you ma’am, but everyone’s here for the meeting… “ A glance down at the calendar on her desk revealed the time the meeting was supposed to start: roughly ten minutes ago: she had simply forgotten. ”Whoops. Be there in a moment.” The male nodded and then exited, closing the door behind himself as he did. ”Totally forgot about a meeting… busy, busy, busy. If you two happen to need anything else let my receptionist know and she’ll get ahold of me… for now I must bugger off. You two have a good day.” Uno would wait to see if either had anything else they wished to add or ask before she would stand up and head out of her office.

Exit Unless Prevented

WC: 400 | 1,394
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hana (Open)   Arrival in Hana (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 11:53 am

So, roommates with Miyuki then. He never thought this would happen. She didn't seem to mind either.

General Uno said she'd be more than happy if they were to deal with the morons down in the slums. She said they were pretty much infested with scum, and them doing it saved her the trouble of having to assign someone else. She mentioned they'd be paid for their work.

Someone else came in and mentioned that everyone had arrived for a meeting. Before running off the General said to let the receptionist know if they needed anything else. "Sir yes sir!" Suna replied with a salute.

His stomach growled. "Hunh... bout time I got some food in me... Well, how bout you show me to this suite we'll be bunking in?"

-Suna Out-

Word Count: 4,338 + 134 = 4,472
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chunnin
Chunnin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hana (Open)   Arrival in Hana (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 1:16 pm

The Commander was fine with the idea of Suna cleaning up the streets of Hanagakure especially considering she was short handed. She mentioned that it seemed like each time they removed one of the factors two more took its place: Miyuki had often heard that was the case in things like this. When you removed one toxin from the street others tended to take its place: they were like flies.

Someone knocked on the door then and peaked their head in. They spoke about a meeting which Commander Uno seemed to realize she had forgotten, one that had likely been due to start already considering the way Uno looked at her calendar. Uno added that if either of them needed anything they could ask her receptionist who would put them into contact with Uno again. Commander Uno then hurried out of the room, likely off to the meeting she was late for.

Miyuki glanced at Suna, still grinning, and was able to hear his stomach growl. At his words she nodded, leading the way out of the office and out of the building, heading toward the hotel they’d be staying in…

Wordcount: 200 | 3,950

Thread Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in Hana (Open)   Arrival in Hana (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival in Hana (Open)
Page 1 of 1