Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Find My Pet [D-Rank]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umiko
Soumeikage
Soumeikage
Umiko

Find My Pet [D-Rank] Empty
PostSubject: Find My Pet [D-Rank]   Find My Pet [D-Rank] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 9:39 pm

Mission name: Find my Pet! (Repeatable)
Mission rank: D
Objective: Find the missing pet.
Reward: 1 Word = 1 Ryo | 100 Word Minimum
Mission description: Anise is the neighborhood angel, a little sweet but very shy girl whose best friend is her pet. Unfortunately, her window got left open and her pet escaped; so you've been asked for finding the pet. If you're successful you'll be well paid for your efforts, and make a little girl very happy.
Mission details: It's your choice what sort of pet has gone missing that you have to find. However, the pet will have a pink ribbon tied around its neck with a little tag hanging from it that holds the pet's name which is Kiki. The pet can be anywhere; including hidden in one of the flower pots around the house. If the pet is harmed in any way then you will fail the mission.
Code:
[b]Mission name:[/b] Find my Pet! (Repeatable)
[b]Mission rank:[/b] D
[b]Objective: [/b] Find the missing pet.
[b]Location:[/b] All Villages
[b]Reward:[/b] 1 Word = 1 Ryo | 100 Word Minimum
[b]Mission description:[/b] Anise is the neighborhood angel, a little sweet but very shy girl whose best friend is her pet. Unfortunately, her window got left open and her pet escaped; so you've been asked for finding the pet. If you're successful you'll be well paid for your efforts, and make a little girl very happy.
[b]Mission details:[/b] It's your choice what sort of pet has gone missing that you have to find. However, the pet will have a pink ribbon tied around its neck with a little tag hanging from it that holds the pet's name which is Kiki. The pet can be anywhere; including hidden in one of the flower pots around the house. If the pet is harmed in any way then you will fail the mission.
Back to top Go down

Find My Pet [D-Rank]
Page 1 of 1