Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So, You're A Ninja? Part 1[Solo Mission Thread/Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyoko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kyoko

So, You're A Ninja? Part 1[Solo Mission Thread/Private] Empty
PostSubject: So, You're A Ninja? Part 1[Solo Mission Thread/Private]   So, You're A Ninja? Part 1[Solo Mission Thread/Private] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:28 pm

Spoiler:

Kyoko Kuron, a Ronin ninja, kicked open the door to her house, and stepped outside, shielding her green eyes from the glaring light from the sun. Carefully stepping down her stairs in her usual rhythm, 'step, step, jump, step step step', she landed on the hard, unforgiving ground. "Find my way around Kumogakure... Give me a break..." Kicking a nearby rock, Kyoko shoved her hands in her pockets, and started walking, looking around at the village. God, she needed to do some missions that were actually worth her effort. "Here I am!" She yelled up into the sky, causing a few people to stare at her, "I found my way around Kumo!" She called again, and, growling, she began her trek back home, grumbling the whole while. Maybe she should do some other missions that were worth her time. That would be a better alternative to getting paid to walk around. Smirking, Kyoko looked at the sky, and sighed. Although annoying, she couldn't deny that Kumo was beautiful. Looking at a few market stalls, and two or three shops, she felt that whoever sent out this crummy mission, Daiko, if she could remember correctly, would be satisfied with her effort.

200 words!

100/100 Mission Complete!
100 extra words: 100 extra Ryo.
Back to top Go down

So, You're A Ninja? Part 1[Solo Mission Thread/Private]
Page 1 of 1