Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So, You're A Ninja? Part 2[Solo Mission Thread/Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyoko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kyoko

So, You're A Ninja? Part 2[Solo Mission Thread/Private] Empty
PostSubject: So, You're A Ninja? Part 2[Solo Mission Thread/Private]   So, You're A Ninja? Part 2[Solo Mission Thread/Private] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:51 pm

Mission:

Before opening her door, Kyoko suddenly remembers, with a lengthy sigh, that she has to look around the village at least once a day to check if someone needs help. Slamming the door on the comfortable, air conditioned room, Kyoko began her trek around the village once more, looking for anyone who seemed that they needed assistance. Glancing out to the side, she noticed an old woman standing by a tree, looking up into the branches. "Excuse me..." She said, walking up to her, "Do you need help with anything?" Glancing over at her, then turning to look at her, the old woman grins, looking as if Kyoko had just made her afternoon. "Why, yes, I do, missy." She says, and Kyoko resists the urge to get angry at the nickname 'missy'. "My cat, Mittens, is stuck up in that tree right there, she is. Ooh... My Mittens. Always getting into trouble." The old woman cackled, and Kyoko stared, shaking off the feeling that she was doing a pointless task. Gripping a hand into a curve of the tree and wrapping her legs around it, Kyoko steadily made her way up the tree, grunting a bit with the effort. As soon as she got to the top, she was pounced on by a small kitty, and it let out a yowl as it attached herself to Kyoko's face, causing her to fall out of the tree, and land on her back with a loud 'thump'. "Oh! Miss Mittens!" The old lady cried, grabbing the cat, "Thank you so much!" She says, and as soon as Kyoko gets up, she notices that she's gone. "Huh..."

274 Words!
100/100, Mission Complete!
174 extra words, 174 extra Ryo.
Back to top Go down

So, You're A Ninja? Part 2[Solo Mission Thread/Private]
Page 1 of 1