Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bundle of Hatred [Mission/Private/Daiko]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kyoko

Bundle of Hatred [Mission/Private/Daiko] Empty
PostSubject: Bundle of Hatred [Mission/Private/Daiko]   Bundle of Hatred [Mission/Private/Daiko] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 5:47 pm

Bundle of Hatred:

Stepping out of the village, Kyoko growled slightly, feeling the cold, watchful purple eyes of the man behind her, trying to shake off his aura of destruction from her mind. Glancing back at him, she sighs. She reminded her so much of her friend in Iwagakure, but... He was dead. Sighing once again, she kicks a stone,  and watches it go flying through the air.

"So... Seidra... Sama..." She said, looking down at her paper that was a debriefing of her mission. It wanted her to find and kill a nuke ninja, by the name of... Tabiko. What a stupid name for a ninja. Folding up the paper, she glanced over at Daiko again.

"Raikage-Sama sent me on this mission to see if I was strong enough to stay alive, right?" She asks, crossing her arms over her chest, and quickly flipped around to walk backwords. "You'd think it would make a little more sense if you, you know... Gave me armor? Or at least something to prevent my chest getting blown out?" She says, then spinning around. Suddenly, with a 'poof' noise, a copy of herself, her Eizo Kekkei Genkai, popped up next to her, and picked her up, spinning her around to let her see Daiko, and still move at a reasonable pace.

"So... Uh..." She says, trying to make conversation, yet failing miserably. "Do you... Uh... Always look so threatening? Or am I just lucky?" She asks, twirling her finger in the air slightly, and shrugging. "Anyway... I hope we run into this nuke shinobi soon... My--Our-- legs are getting really tired." Kyoko says, flopping in her Eizo's grip, and letting out a groan, and closing her eyes.

Kyoko Jutsu and Chakra:
Eizo Jutsu and Chakra:

WC: 281
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Bundle of Hatred [Mission/Private/Daiko]   Bundle of Hatred [Mission/Private/Daiko] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 6:44 pm

Daiko follows the girl Kyoko out of the village gates, in her attempt to find the NukeNin her assigned mission had told her about. He watched her as she walked, remembering her exact image from when they were younger. It was apparent that she trained at a slower pace than him, but that did not matter. He would not let her know he was the same person until she was ready. "So... Seidra... Sama..." She said, staring down at the scroll he had given her. "Hmm? What is it?" He glances in her direction, wondering why she asks so many questions. "Raikage-Sama sent me on this mission to see if I was strong enough to stay alive, right?" The girl asks, crossing her arms. She started walking backwards, and asked "You'd think it would make a little more sense if you, you know... Gave me armor? Or at least something to prevent my chest getting blown out?" Daiko looks at the girl in disbelief. "First of all, I handed you that scroll. I assigned the mission to you. The test is to see if you can survive against a ninja at your skill level. If you are captured, you aren't going to have time for armor."

After she said the disrespectful comment about the him and Raikage, he calmed his nerves. "You could have gotten the armor yourself if you wanted it so much. You wanted the mission, remember?" After this comment, Kyoko begins to spin around in circles. With a 'poof' noise, a copy of herself popped up next to her, and picked her up, spinning her around to let her see him.

Kyoko goes from asking stupid questions, to enjoying the sound of her own voice. "So... Uh..." Daiko looked at her. "Do you... Uh... Always look so threatening? Or am I just lucky?" He sighed, and replied with "I only look threatening to those who are weak." She continues to listen to her voice. "Anyway... I hope we run into this nuke shinobi soon... My--Our-- legs are getting really tired." She then flops into the arms of her clone. Daiko rubs his temples, getting more annoyed by the minute. She hadn't changed much from when she was a genin, and you could tell she never trained as hard as him. "You think your legs are sore? I walked from here, to Kirigakure, and back within the past two days."

[402]
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Bundle of Hatred [Mission/Private/Daiko]   Bundle of Hatred [Mission/Private/Daiko] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 7:31 pm

Kyoko grinned, happy that she was annoying this powerful ninja. Serves him right for refusing to ever pace himself. "You think your legs are sore? I walked from here, to Kirigakure, and back within the past two days." He said, giving her a smirk, as if he had gotten the upper hand on her. Sighing, she shook her head. "You know, Daiko, that's not too impressive. I walked from Kumogakure to Konogakure, and back, today. I was originally going to meditate there, but... I got a message that you wanted me back for this mission." She says, and smirks, flexing her muscles subconciously. "Annnnyyywaaayyy..." She mumbles, stretching and hopping out of her Eizo's arms, "When are we going to run into him? I want to kill him~" She hums, resisting the urge to ignite her body in electricity, just for the fun of it, missing the feeling of electricity running through her body already. Noticing that he didn't talk much, she tried doing the same, having an internal conversation with her Eizo, and they both agreed on one thing; this Daiko looked exactly like her old friend who shared the same name. As stupid as she may have still acted, there was no doubt that Kyoko was smarter, and, although it seemed Daiko had trained much harder than her, it didn't mean that he was better than her. Suddenly, the aura around them changed, and Kyoko hopped back from her Eizo quickly, tensing up, and glancing over to Daiko. "Do you hear that...?" She whispers, and suddenly a person jumps down in front of them, not yet showing his face, and Kyoko backs up a bit, growling silently.

559 WC
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Bundle of Hatred [Mission/Private/Daiko]   Bundle of Hatred [Mission/Private/Daiko] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:20 pm

POV - Tabiko

Tabiko is eating some meat while he is in a bush, twitching a bit each time he tears the flesh off of the bone. He could have cooked the pig a little better, but it was good enough. Throwing away the bone, he wipes the juices off of his face. Grinding his teeth together he jumps out of his bush, seeing two people. One was a girl, and one was a tall man. Was this some joke? He was going to kill the girl. It would be his first blood. He was so excited... So excited... He ran toward the girl, his hand being coated with a hard shell of rock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
POV - Daiko

Kyoko had started talking again. "You know, Daiko, that's not too impressive. I walked from Kumogakure to Konogakure, and back, today. I was originally going to meditate there, but... I got a message that you wanted me back for this mission." "I don't care. You should focus on your mission, rather than the sound of your own voice." Just then he hears a rustling noise, along with some grunting. Looking over at Kyoko, he tells her "Well. Here he is. Have fun" Daiko jumps back, just in time to see the man start running at her, his handing being turned to stone. He then begins to attach an explosive pouch to one of his kunai, just in case the girl needed some assistance.

[655]
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Bundle of Hatred [Mission/Private/Daiko]   Bundle of Hatred [Mission/Private/Daiko] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:58 pm

Suddenly, the twitchy, seemingly insane man started running straight at her with a crazed, hungry look on his face. He was charging with his fist outstretched, seemingly have coated it with doton, giving it a hard and rocky appearance. So obvious. The man would most likely keep running, blindly, and try to strike her straight on, without any regard for that fact that she could kill him, easily, with a simple chop to the neck. "This is what you'll get for underestimating me for being a woman...

With a smirk, she touches her clone, and in response, the eizo bursts into a bright purple lightning-looking version of her, with little purple bolts flowing beneath it's skin, the clone making a quiet crackling noise, but loud enough to sound threatening. The regular Kyoko simply let him come, quickly replacing her body with with a pure purple clone of herself, in the same position that she was in before she hopped back, hoping he would run into it, but, if he didn't, he would at least have to fight her Raiton-enhanced Eizo clone. She glanced over at it, and it nodded quickly in response, and Kyoko shuddered, feeling the once again wonderful feeling of using her Raiton jutsu. Cracking her knuckles, she hoped the young man would be smart enough to make it through her  defenses, allowing her to at least fight a bit before she blew this kids stomach out of his body.

Kyoko Chakra:

Eizo Chakra:
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Bundle of Hatred [Mission/Private/Daiko]   Bundle of Hatred [Mission/Private/Daiko] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:25 pm

POV - Tabiko

As Tabiko runs closer to the girl, he notices that the second one was sparking with electricity. His eye twitched a bit as he coated his body in fire, and his fists became fire balls. He went straight for the clone, and started punching it head on, with his giant fists protecting his real body from any harm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV - Daiko

Daiko leans back on his tree as he watches the girl do a bunch of fancy moves. Sighing, he could never understand why people would use so many jutsu. If they had wits, they would utilize weaponry in combination with their techniques. Grumbling a bit, he sits back and wonders what he will tell her. Should he tell her the truth about who he really was? Kyoko had thought he was dead for well over 4 years now. If she was told, would she be so shocked that she leaves the village? Whatever the case, Daiko would tell the girl when she was ready. Now was not the time, due to the fact her clone was about to get punched by big, fiery hands. Keeping a close eye on the fight, Daiko once again leaned back on the tree, waiting for someone to die.

[857]
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Bundle of Hatred [Mission/Private/Daiko]   Bundle of Hatred [Mission/Private/Daiko] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 5:37 pm

Watching the man run at her, he turned into a human fireball, his hands becoming fists made of fire. Trying to think quickly, and be smart about it, she just sighed. "Screw this." her and her eizo simply began shooting Raiton bullets at the man, which were strong enough to punch directly through him. They ended up shooting about 10 each, to a total of 20, and the Eizo un-ignited in electricity, and Kyoko watched to see if she had hit him and killed him. If she had, she would leave right away, so that she could collect her payment for this annoying mission. Watching in silence, Kyoko waiting to see what would happen.

915 Words total
900/900 MISSION COMPLETE... basically, hehe.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Bundle of Hatred [Mission/Private/Daiko]   Bundle of Hatred [Mission/Private/Daiko] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:27 pm

POV - Tabiko

As he was running toward the girl, he was screaming, preparing to end her life. As he rounded in for his punch, he felt a stinging feeling in his chest. Then several more. He looked down to see that several holes were punched into his chest. He hit the ground, and sat their twitching, not yet dead, but wishing he was.

POV - Daiko

Daiko watches as she blows a couple of holes in the man's chest. He runs over to Kyoko, skidding when he stopped. "Great job. He's almost dead. Now, back up." He then picks her up, and carries her back 10 meters. He gets 5 meters away from the man, and breaths in deep. "Now tell me what you think of this jutsu" Daiko breaths out a massive wall of flames, instantly turning the ninja's body to ash. Stopping the blowing of fire, he turns back to Kyoko, and gives her a bit of a hug. "Man, I've been waiting to do something like that all day!" He then attempts to pull her up, and gave her a ride on his shoulders. She was a a year younger than him, and he still enjoyed giving her those odd rides on his back. He traveled home, and turned in the mission, ready to get his pay.

Although pay was good, he was worried about the villages. He had seen more missions involving Nuke Nin. Shaking off the harsh feeling, he walks home, his pockets heavy with Ryo.
Jutsu:

[1103 Words = 1103 Ryo Earned]
[Mission Complete ~ 900/900]
[Leave Thread]
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Bundle of Hatred [Mission/Private/Daiko]   Bundle of Hatred [Mission/Private/Daiko] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:46 pm

[Totally leave thread man.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bundle of Hatred [Mission/Private/Daiko]   Bundle of Hatred [Mission/Private/Daiko] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bundle of Hatred [Mission/Private/Daiko]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Land of Lightning-
Jump to: