Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to Eat, Time to Meet [Kiyoshi || No Kill]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hanako~
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Hanako~

Time to Eat, Time to Meet [Kiyoshi || No Kill] Empty
PostSubject: Time to Eat, Time to Meet [Kiyoshi || No Kill]   Time to Eat, Time to Meet [Kiyoshi || No Kill] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 4:46 pm

Coming back from her meeting with the Hokage, Hanako decided the dumpling stick she had this morning wasn't enough to hold her rumbling stomach.  Just outside the Administration doors, she looked around the open street to see what shops were nearby.  Her stomach was growling and she needed food fast.  So where should she go?

Ichiraku Ramen, of course.

That shop had been in this village for over one hundred years and for each and every one of those years they were reportedly delicious.  And quick, Hanako noted to herself.  Again, she scanned the surrounding buildings.  Where was that shop again?  She headed down the road, looking at every shop she came to, one hand on her stomach in a futile attempt to quell her aching hunger.

After moving down several blocks from the Administration building Ichiraku Ramen was found.  The restaurant now could seat seven people at its classic bar, as well as having four tables to seat groups of up to five.  Coming alone, Hanako took the leftmost seat at the bar counter. The cook in front of her was already working on someone's order when she had sat down.  Looking up at her while tossing the ramen around in the pan, he asked what he could get her.  What was there to get besides the ramen here?  That's all she wanted anyways.  With her order taken, Hanako glanced around at who else had ordered the ramen the chef had already started on.

Spotting the man in question, she nodded as a greeting and then focused her attention to the counter in front of her.  Twiddling her thumbs while she waited for her food.  It was best not to start up conversation with the chef.  Last time she had tried chatting with one of Ichiraku Ramen's employees the conversation had turned to her parents.  This time she would instead ride the wait for her food in silence and not draw much attention to herself.

Wordcount:

Last edited by Hanako on Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Time to Eat, Time to Meet [Kiyoshi || No Kill]   Time to Eat, Time to Meet [Kiyoshi || No Kill] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 5:37 pm

Kiyoshi who was now a wandering shinobi. Decided to at least stay in Konoha for a few days longer. He felt like that way he could at least hang out with friends and family for a little while longer. It was a pretty sunny day, there were little clouds and it was pretty darn hot. Kiyoshi was already sweating up. Even though he had only just gotten outside. He felt like it would be a good idea to go for a walk first. To get himself adjusted to the heat a little bit. He was thinking to himself at the time One of the last few days here in the village and it just has to be hot beyond belief. Kiyoshi sighed. As he walked past some buildings, he noticed the academy. He used to be there with his brother. The academy was a place filled with good memories. He would surely miss it.

Kiyoshi walked onwards and was feeling a little hungry. Even though the heat was killing him, he decided he just had to go to Ichiraku Ramen. He still owed the old man a debt from a mission. He at least had to visit him before he would leave. Kiyoshi walked through the streets to the shop, Kiyoshi knew the village from the inside out. It was only a matter of moments untill he would arrive there. He sat down behind the counter, and said Hi to the old man. He told him about leaving the village pretty soon and the man supported his decision. The old man was like a father to Kiyoshi. He definetly was glad he at least came there.

While he was there anyways, he ordered his favorite ramen dish. He wanted it extra large, as he wouldn't be able to eat here in a long time. He slurped it down in great lenghts while ordering another bowl. As he  contined eating he saw a girl sit down next to him. The girl seemed a bit lost to Kiyoshi. He was wondering if she even knew where she was. She was holding her hand over her stomach, she seemed really hungry. Kiyoshi saw that she nodded towards him. Kiyoshi nodded back as he continued to look at the girl who was now twidling her thumbs.

Kiyoshi felt a bit sorry for her and told the old man Old man, that next bowl I just ordered, yeah I really can't eat that. Can you give it to the girl next to me? The old man knew what Kiyoshi was planning and responded to Kiyoshi in great delight. He would gladly give the ramen Kiyoshi ordered to a girl that seemed to be dying of hunger. Kiyoshi smiled in direction of the girl while proceeding to ask And, what's your name? As Kiyoshi waited for his answers, he would continue to finish the bowl of ramen. He didn't want it to become too cold afterall.

WC: 495
Back to top Go down
Hanako~
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Hanako~

PostSubject: Re: Time to Eat, Time to Meet [Kiyoshi || No Kill]   Time to Eat, Time to Meet [Kiyoshi || No Kill] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:05 pm

Though Hanako had already ordered, the man sitting to her right had given up his next bowl of ramen.  Free food for her, but what in the world was he doing?  Random acts of kindness did not happen to Hanako; this guy wanted something.  However, she couldn't deny things were definitely looking up for her stomach.  Her thumbs stopped their twiddling and she turned back to look at her newest financial backer.  "What's your deal?" she scoffed, being dour with her words.  "I can pay for my own food, thank you very much."

Here she had been trying to eat and not bring attention to herself or talk to anyone, and now this guy decides she was in need of charity?  It was surprising how quickly her respect dropped for the guy.  Maybe this would teach him not to assume.  Hanako turned back to her hands and resumed twiddling her thumbs.  Should she switch to an open table?  No, that would only mean she was fleeing from the situation.  Instead she decided on bearing through it.

Without moving her head, Hanako took a glance back at the guy who had given up his bowl of ramen as that very bowl was set before her.  She bit her bottom lip softly as she smelled the wonderful fragrance of the ramen noodles, beef, miso, and warm broth.  Turning her eyes back to the wonderful food laying before her, she couldn't bring herself to deny the food in front of her, even if it was given as charity.  It really was his loss anyways.  "Mayou Hanako," she picked up her chopsticks and took a scoop of noodles into her mouth.

Sucking the noodles into her mouth, a short moan escaped her as all of her taste buds erupted into celebration, the message of great food firing off into her belly where it eagerly awaited its first bit of Ichiraku's ramen.  Then Hanako came back to reality as soon as the moan had left her mouth.  Her head had tilted back during the moan and now being self-aware she straightened herself in her seat and resumed eating the ramen.  She had said her name.  Now whatever stories and rumors that had spread through the village since the time she was eight years old would be circling in the man's head.

Knowing that things might change now, she wished she hadn't told him who she was at all, instead just ignoring him and not taking his bowl of ramen.  But then she would have still been waiting for her own bowl to eat.  Taking another slurp of beef and noodles, she figured that it was for the best.  Even if she ended up having to pay for this bowl of ramen, she would at least have satisfied her hunger.

Wordcount:
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Time to Eat, Time to Meet [Kiyoshi || No Kill]   Time to Eat, Time to Meet [Kiyoshi || No Kill] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:07 am

Kiyoshi's act of kindness was apparently in vain, as the girl reacted with a harsh tone What's your deal? I can pay for my own food, thank you very much. Kiyoshi was surprised that she reacted that way. He didn't mean much by it, he just felt like it was the right thing to do. He proceeded to chuckle a bit and responded to her question Do people need a reason to give? If you dont want it, dont take it Kiyoshi didn't want the girl to get a bad impression of him, he didn't really mean it in a bad way. Although it might've already been too late. First impressions are important afterall.

The food appeared before the girl and she didn't seem to deny it. Kiyoshi was glad she didn't at least outright refuse it. It made him kinda happy. As the girl began to eat the food she told Kiyoshi her name ''Mayou Hanako'' It wasn't a name he had ever heard before. Although he did get a small deja vu moment. The name sounded familiar. He couldn't place his finger on it. Maybe he had known before but forgot over the course of time. Either way he responded to her by saying Nice to meet you, my name's Kiyoshi. Glad to make your acquantaince Kiyoshi tried to be a bit formal. He didn't feel like stating his last name, he didn't particularly like that he was an Uchiha. It kinda bugged him even.

As the girl started eating, she let out a small moan. It appeared the food was to her liking. The heat was still getting to Kiyoshi, especially after that hot bowl. He problably shouldn't have done that in hindsight. But it was worth it just to have a chat with the old man one more time. He had just about finished his food. It was absolutely delicious as always. He asked the girl who was still eating The food here is really great huh? The old man sure knows his stuff The old man seemed to chuckle at his statement from behind the counter. Kiyoshi finished up as he put the money on the counter and was pretty much ready leave.  

He still felt like there was some unease between him and the girl. So he asked her if she wanted to tag along for a walk. Before I leave I wanted to ask you something, you want to tag along for a walk? Just a walk around the village. After your done eating ofcourse. He wanted to learn more about this woman. She looked pretty strong, he was wondering what she would have experienced in her life. It was just a natural thing for Kiyoshi, he was the type of person that wanted to make friends isntead of enemies. He hoped he would take up on her offer, so he could at least show her some cool places around Konoha she hadn't been to before.

WC: 495 + 508 = 1004
Back to top Go down
Hanako~
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Hanako~

PostSubject: Re: Time to Eat, Time to Meet [Kiyoshi || No Kill]   Time to Eat, Time to Meet [Kiyoshi || No Kill] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 6:42 pm

She heard him say his name.  His first name.  Her chopsticks paused for a moment as the man decided to keep something from her.  Whether for personal reasons or not, after being given both her first and last names it was quite rude to not share equally.  Hanako's mind started racing as she resumed eating the rest of the ramen.  Who was he?  A shinobi might be reluctant to giving out their full name as usually the surnames gave away quite a bit of information about them.  Names meant a lot in the shinobi world.  Or did this mean he was some sort of criminal, not wanting to give away that he was a wanted man?  He wasn't an average villager because he

She set down her chopsticks, finished with most of the noodles and beef.  Grasping the bowl with both her hands, she lifted it up to her mouth and tilted the bowl up, slurping down the rest of the broth until the bowl was empty.  The bowl was placed back on the counter clean and bare.  With one circular wipe of her tongue, she licked up the little bit of broth that had accumulated around her lips from the slurp.  The guy had said something to her while she went at the food.  She had been too preoccupied in figuring out whether he was a shinobi or criminal.

Turning to him, it seemed he had been waiting for an answer.  She squinted in his direction as she thought back to when she was eating, trying to remember what he had said.  Something about a walk.  A walk with her?  She stopped squinting.  Yes, he had asked if she would join him in a long walk.  Something she wasn't exactly opposed to doing, but it did strike her as ironic.  He had questioned earlier if people always needed a reason to give and now he seemed interested in taking a walk with her.  There was the reason for his giving up the extra large bowl of ramen.

"What's your last name then, Kiyoshi?" Hanako smirked.  "I don't just walk with strangers I just met that won't even giive the courtesy of sharing their full names.  So answer me that and I just might take you up on that walk."

She then turned back to the chef behind the counter and thanked him for the food.  Hanako got up from her stool and waited for Kiyoshi's reply.  The food had gotten her in a better mood that dealing with someone for another hour didn't seem too bad.  There was something to this guy that hearing what he had to say might just prove worth her while.  Still, that relied on him giving up his last name, something Hanako wanted to get to the bottom of fast.

Wordcount:
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Time to Eat, Time to Meet [Kiyoshi || No Kill]   Time to Eat, Time to Meet [Kiyoshi || No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:01 am

The girl known as Hanako was finishing up on her own food aswell. Kiyoshi hoped it was to her liking. She seemed a little annoyed that Kiyoshi didn't tell his last name. He problably shouldve how in this world last names are very important. Kiyoshi sighed at his own mistake. As she put down her chopsticks and told the old man her thanks she responded to Kiyoshi. "What's your last name then, Kiyoshi?" "I don't just walk with strangers I just met that won't even giive the courtesy of sharing their full names.  So answer me that and I just might take you up on that walk." As he shouldve known. He shouldn't have witheld on his last name. But the fact that she wanted to come along, meant that she didn't dislike Kiyoshi.

Kiyoshi responded with a sad smile Well.. If you definetly want to know, I'm an Uchiha. I don't like being an Uchiha though. Kiyoshi didn't want to tell her too much about himself, it would end up being a long story. Kiyoshi tried to change the subject a little by saying So you wanna come along now? He hoped she would forget about his clan and that she would just see him as a regular guy. Kiyoshi waited for her response as something unexpected happened.

Kiyoshi saw people from the ANBU being a bit restless, he wondered what could be going on. He felt like the village wasn't as peacefull as it appeared to be. He thought to himself Maybe I should leave sooner than I had planned. Something appeared to be starting in the peacefull village of Konoha. He couldn't quite put a finger on it, but it seemed something ominous was coming. Kiyoshi needed to go pack his stuff and leave, but he felt really bad just leaving Hana here. Before she could even respond on his previous question, Kiyoshi told her the following I'm really sorry, but there's some urgent business I have to attend to. I hope we can meet again soon though!He didnt tell her he was going to leave the village.

As Kiyoshi left off he felt a bit angry at himself, he should've at least given a better explanation why he had to leave. Blaming himself for his own stupidity, he packed his remaining stuff. He was ready to move to the border of Konoha. He was planning to watch the situation in the village progress from a distance.

[Leave thread]

WC:
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Hanako~
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Hanako~

PostSubject: Re: Time to Eat, Time to Meet [Kiyoshi || No Kill]   Time to Eat, Time to Meet [Kiyoshi || No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 9:00 am

Kiyoshi had finally given up his last name.  And how big of a last name had it been.  Uchiha.  That definitely told Hanako a lot about what the man was and what he could do.  She couldn't keep herself from looking into his eyes, to try and see if they were visible, his sharingan eyes.  To see them in action and see what they could do, that would have been quite interesting for Hanako.  Yet he had said he didn't like being an Uchiha.  She wondered what would make him say such a thing.  To be in such a great and well known family, that was what she had wished for when she was young.  Being only of mixed descent, a mudblood, no one really paid her any mind.  And then to have something so powerful as the sharingan on his side?  How could one not wish to be a part of the Uchiha?

It didn't make sense to her, but she hoped that he might tell her more during their walk.  Walking in silence, it seemed he had been waiting for her to respond to his answer, which she had been keeping quiet about, pondering on what he had said in hopes that he would continue talking.  Just as they had started their walk, a group of ANBU were seen shuffling along the rooftops, making their way to the Administration building.  As soon as the walking pair had caught sight of them, the mood changed.  Kiyoshi spoke again, cutting off the walk that he had asked for her to join him on.

"I have to go, too," Hanako said, her eyes still turned back at the Administration building.  Seeing the ANBU operatives head there made her believe she needed to be going there as well.  She had only just recently been accepted into the Black Ops, so she would need to look good on her first days.  Without saying a farewell, she leapt up into the air and landed on the rooftop across from Ichiraku Ramen.  It was time to don the armor and mask she had been given.  Hanako's face not being able to suppress the wide grin of getting to wear it so soon after being accepted into the group's ranks.

She raced for her apartment where she had placed the ANBU uniform in a sealed box.  Taking out the armor, she saw how giddy she was in the mirror but only laughed with even more excitement.  This was going to be fun!

{Exit Thread}

Wordcount:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Eat, Time to Meet [Kiyoshi || No Kill]   Time to Eat, Time to Meet [Kiyoshi || No Kill] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to Eat, Time to Meet [Kiyoshi || No Kill]
Page 1 of 1