Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Itami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Itami

Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ] Empty
PostSubject: Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ]   Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 8:23 pm

Itami walks into the office of the Raikage, sword in hand. "Hey Rai-Dai! Get your ass out here and fight me!"She teases him, then runs outside of the office. She prepares herself for an attack, readying her blade.

'Maybe you shouldn't do thi--'
'Shut up, Kenkō. I know what I'm doing
'You are going to die...

"Yeah right." Itami rolls her eyes, and cracks her neck. Time to beat some Raikage Ass. She started biting her tongue as she waited for him to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ]   Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 8:37 pm

Daiko scratches his chin, looking down at the forms he was writing out. He had to list all of the ninja in his town, first name and last name. A peculiar name was showing up, that he could not think of the surname to. "Itami.. Huh..." He scratched his head, not remembering this girl at all. Her description was that she had white hair, and was obnoxious. "Sounds like Kyoko only with white hair..." He scoffs, and continues to write things out. Just then, someone bursts into the door. It's a girl... With white hair. "Ah. Just who I was looking fo--" "Hey Rai-Dai! Get your ass out here and fight me!" The girl known as 'Itami' yelled as she burst out of the office once more. Daiko stands up, and sighs, heading outside. "She's exactly like Kyoko."

Walking outside, she see's that the girl is ready for a fight. "If you want a fair fight, neither of us should use jutsu. If you are so strong that you can burst in on a Kage in his office, you should be strong enough to land a couple of hits on me. You may begin now."

Last edited by Daiko on Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Itami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Itami

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ]   Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 8:44 pm

The Raikage finally makes it outside, and Itami is ready. She runs at him with her sword, and leaps into the air about 1 meter. She prepares to slice down on his arm, which will cut pretty deep, causing him to bleed when she hit an artery. If that missed or he dodged it, she would throw a slash at his legs, and if he still managed to dodge, she would go in for a headbutt. 'Why are you always so violent?'
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ]   Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 8:47 pm

The girl launches into her attack quickly. She begins to run at him, and jumps in the air. A simple sword strike is easily renavigated with his hands, and jumped to the side, just in time for her blade to whiz right by his leg. Finnally, she runs in to headbutt. Daiko thinks quickly, shooting his foot right toward her skull. When that foot hits her, he will go in for an uppercut to the jaw, which may break it. After that, he would continue blocking her attacks.
Back to top Go down
Itami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Itami

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ]   Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 8:56 pm

This asshole had just deflected both of Itami's sword strikes. She ran in for the headbutt, and felt a sharp pain on her head as she flew backwards. Regaining her balance, just in time for a fist to hit her jaw with enough force that she heard a sharp CRACK along with feeling her jaw become a little bit looser than she was used to. The pain was so much that she actually moaned with pleasure, and pressed her jaw back into place, forcefully closing her mouth. She wouldn't be able to talk for a bit, but she could still fight.

This guy was good, which was to be expected due to the fact that he's a Kage. She had to be witty if she wanted to take out this guy. 'Alright, Kenkō. I'll let you take control of this, since you're soooo smart.' 'Alright. If you say so.' Itami then quickly throws a flash bomb tied to a kunai, which she activated as it went in front of his face. She dove in toward him, and did a slash to his arm, and it was almost guaranteed that she would hit.

Items:

Last edited by Itami on Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ]   Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 9:05 pm

The girl was still at it. She started running at him, and he knew it would be the same routine. Although this time, something seemed different. He saw a bright light in front of his face, and knew he was about to be attacked. He tried to fling himself in another direction, but he felt the sharp metal of the blade graze him, cutting 1/4 of an inch into his flesh. He then quickly threw an explosive tag at her arm, jumping back three meters.
Items:
Back to top Go down
Itami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Itami

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ]   Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 9:58 pm

Using Kenkō to fight actually worked. Itami was overjoyed that she actually hit him. Although just a scratch, she landed a successful hit on him. As she was cheering, a slip of paper hit her on the arm, blowing it to a bloody mess. As blood spattered everywhere, she just giggled. "Nice shot~" She held the arm tight to her side, beginning to heal it. She throws an explosive tag at him herself, though she is sure that she will miss. To compensate for this, she dashes in with her sword, preparing for another slice at him. She swings it, and waits to see if the blade will connect.
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ]   Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:21 pm

This girl put up a tiny bit of a challenge. He dodged her explosive tag, and leaped over her sword. "I'm done going easy on you." Daiko jumps in the air, and does a full front flip, about to bring his heel down on top of the girl's skull.
Back to top Go down
Itami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Itami

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ]   Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:32 pm

After the damn Kage dodges every single one of her attacks, she becomes angry. As her anger begins to overcome here, she feels a hard smash on her skull, and she is then kicked into the ground. She knew she wouldn't get far in this fight. "Fine, you win." She gets up, brushes herself off, and looks at the kage. "I did land a solid hit on you, will you give me an award?"
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ]   Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:39 pm

Itami was acting rather proud, even though she just got kicked in the face. "I did land a solid hit on you, will you give me an award?" An award? Who did this girl think she was? Although still a genin, she gave him more trouble than a Jounin that he has fought before. She did deserve a small reward. "Fine. My country is short on Jounin, and I need someone to fill a position. I believe you may be trusted with the Special Jounin position, but you must train before I will acknowledge your rank, or let you rank higher. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Itami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Itami

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ]   Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:46 pm

Itami listens to the man speak. "Fine. My country is short on Jounin, and I need someone to fill a position. I believe you may be trusted with the Special Jounin position, but you must train before I will acknowledge your rank, or let you rank higher. Do you understand?" She nodded, and bit her tongue a bit from the excitement. "Of course I understand, I'll do my best to become your top ninja." She is even happier in her head, as her evil plans slowly turn into motion.
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ]   Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:53 pm

Daiko nods to the girl, and begins to walk back toward his office. "The change will be effective by the end of today. It will be a pleasure for you to work for our country, Itami."

[ Leave Thread ]
Back to top Go down
Itami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Itami

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ]   Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:55 pm

Itami walks away from the man, biting on her arm. She is so happy. She planned on getting promoted to Chuunin during this fight, and was ecstatic when it turned out she was going to be a Special Jounin. She was told to train hard, and that's exactly what she would do.

Leave Thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ]   Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kicking Kage Ass [ Private || NoKill || Plot || Daiko ]
Page 1 of 1