Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling the Summit (Kuai Only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hisaki
Hokage
Hokage
Hisaki

Calling the Summit (Kuai Only) Empty
PostSubject: Calling the Summit (Kuai Only)   Calling the Summit (Kuai Only) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 10:18 pm

The situation had gotten out of hand and Hisaki could no longer ignore the actions of his mentor anymore. As he sat at his desk with a pen and an ink pot he held the pen in his teeth and rested his head between his hands, sighing heavily. As he looked down at the blank piece of paper he shook his head and then began to write words that he had hoped to never have to write before:

Greetings fellow Kage,

I am writing from the desk of the Hokage to inform each of you of a tragedy that has befallen one of our brothers. The Raikage Daiko has been slain and the village of Kumogakure no Sato completely destroyed. I apologize but at this moment I am not able to share any of the details of the attack, but I can tell you that the missing nin leading the attack on Kumo is extremely dangerous and not to ever be taken lightly. I am therefore calling a Kage Summit, to be held in the village of Kusagakure at the end of the week. I will see each of you there and hopefully we can find a solution to our now mutual problem.

Best Wishes,
Hisaki Uzumaki,
Hokage

As he finished his brief letter he created two more copies and gave them each to summoned hawks, the three of them all going to the different kage across the world. With any luck they would be meeting within the week and would be able to deal with their missing-nin problem.
Back to top Go down

Calling the Summit (Kuai Only)
Page 1 of 1