Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Touring Konoha (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alec Kane
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Alec Kane

Touring Konoha (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Touring Konoha (Open)   Touring Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:08 pm

Things:

A hooded man made his way through the hustle and bustle of the Konoha streets. He was dressed in a black cloak which dragged behind him. The hood concealed most of his face, save for his mouth and chin, and slivers of white colored hair. His left hand held a carton of hot smoking food; his right gloved hand held a fork. At his left side there was a sword that seemed to be glowing were one to look at it correctly, and at the small of his back in his belt there was a polished stick. There was a one-strapped bag on his back, black in color, that contained many other items. The man moved slowly, every so often shoveling some of the hot food into his mouth.

He'd seen several incidents around the village in which his people originated from, all of which were quite exciting; all of which involved violence. He was beginning to understand where some of his violent tendencies were coming from. Wondering what kind of episode he was going to encounter next, he was headed toward the famed Hokage Monument when he was bumped, causing him to spill his food. He could have easily avoided this, but he saw it coming. His radar picked up upon the young upstart several blocks ago, bullying and generally being a nusiance; he and 2 of his cronies that Alec had pegged as Jounin level in strength. They didn't look like Shinobi, instead they seemed like wash outs or quitters; ruffians who'd forsaken the way of the ninja to be sell swords, mercenaries, bounty hunters, take your pick. Every village had them...

"Ohhh, looks like the old man spilled his food," he said.

"Yeah... and right as I was getting to the good parts with all the meats and veggies. Suppose you're gonna have to buy me a new one, huh?"

He and his 2 goons laughed. "And I suppose you have to be dreamin', old man. Now get lost before more than your food gets spilt." Alec laughed some, taking off his hood to reveal that he wasn't as old as they thought he was, and and also that he was blindfolded.

"Heh heheh. I love this place, so full of hot heads. It's a shame I had to end up with 3 of the weaker ones."

"Weak? But you just a blind cripple! Who're you callin weak!"

"Now i'm a cripple? I was an old man a second ago, weakling. Make up your mind already..."

The leader of the little band started to get frustrated, evident by the fact that his face was turning red. He got before Alec and looked as if he'd do something.

"Ohh, the weakling looks like he wants to do something. Well? You're not afraid to attack a cripple are you? Come on, give me your best shot."

Alec beckoned him to bring it on with his right gloved hand. He began by executing a kick towards Alec's blindfolded face. Many began to turn and watch as Alec leaned back, avoiding the kick. Other kicks were executed that were either avoided or blocked, all without Alec having to move. His 2 cronies started to look somewhere between worried and amazed. Alec motioned for them to join in too, and soon he was avoiding and blocking attacks from 3 people, much to the entertainment of pedestrians and villagers. It would be too easy to do them grave harm, so Alec had no plans to...
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: Touring Konoha (Open)   Touring Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:28 pm

Alec decided to dispatch these guys using the least amount of energy possible. The leader threw a punch, which Alec grabbed while side-stepping, pulling him forwards and extending a leg to trip him. This allowed him to fall onto his face. Cronie #1 executed a roundhouse kick, which Alec grabbed and yanked, making him twirl even faster and end up on his behind and the back of his neck. Cronie #2 tried attacking Alec from behind; Alec ducked low and moved backwards between his legs, grabbing his ankles in the meantime. With him upside down, Alec kicked him in the neck/chest area, causing him to do a full flip and land on his chest harshly. He lie there groveling, and the crowd watching reacted loudly. Alec stepped over to the leader, looking down at him though blindfolded.

"Not too bad, guys. I had fun. You gonna pay for my food now?"

The leader pulled himself to his feet, reluctantly pulling Ryo from his pockets and handing it over. He seemed to know without words that if Alec could do all of this blindfolded, there must have been much more to the guy than he was letting on. Alec nodded his head with a grin before pulling his hood back on and continuing on with his tour. He gave a wave behind him with a gloved hand, heading through the streets and taking in the sights while on his way to see the Hokage Monument.

"Hmmm. Starting to think I should have let Art come along after all...."
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: Touring Konoha (Open)   Touring Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:16 am

So it was after buying himself another carton of the piping hot food that Alec took to the rooftops, walking along the building's edges while eating that he made his way to the structures giving him a good look at the famed Hokage Monument. Taking a seat on one of the colored rooftops, he didn't recognize anyone up there, but guessed that the last one must have been the guy currently in charge.

The carton was about gone when he began to notice strange movement on the rooftops surrounding him. He also noticed the goon from before that knocked his food from his hands among them. All of them were armed with kunai and short swords. He grinned, figuring this was a revenge attempt for his earlier humiliation, and he'd gone to get help in doing so. Alec just shook his head some, continuing to sit there, giving in to the illusion that he didn't know about their presence.

"Might have to spill some blood here after all, eh..."

The first attack came from the front, in the form of several Kunai, which touch nothing but the roof where Alec was sitting, and the mostly empty food carton. The attackers all look around, but can't make out how fast the blind criminal moves. One by one, the several goons begin to disappear, some of them managing to let off a slight scream or a yelp before they seemingly vanish into thin air. The lead goon as well as the two who were down in the street with him in their first encounter with Alec began to realize too late that perhaps they were in over their heads, and start thinking that Alec is some sort of super ninja, which is far from the truth...

Eventually, the leader and his original 2 goons are the only one's left standing. Something fast and black moved between them smelling of cologne and there can be heard the sound of a sword being unsheathed, with quick flashes of metal. One goon looks to see his left arm fall off, and blood erupt from the wound like a fire hose. The arm rolls down the roof and he chases after it, only to fall off of the roof. The other finds that his right leg as been lobbed off at the knee, and also falls off of the roof, leaving just the leader, to see Alec re-sheathing his Blind Fury stick sword. The leader quickly pats himself down to see he received no wounds, and looks up to see a foot quickly approaching his face.

After being kicked and seeing white lights, he spilled backwards to have one of his ankles grabbed. His vision cleared to allow him to see himself being dangled several floors above the street upside down. Being dropped as he was would ensure a painful death after landing on his face. He knew this and began to apologize while begging for his life, offering up whatever money he had left as well as his stash of stolen ryo and goods that he had hidden away. Alec responds that he had no need for it, and that he and his goons could have just left him be, before dropping the leader to his apparent death. He screams at the top of his lungs, but is saved by a wire conveniently wrapped around his ankle after the kick to his face; the end of it attached to a lamp near the roof of the building. Afterwards, Alec turns and begins back across the rooftops to where he was originally sitting...
Back to top Go down
Hisaki
Hokage
Hokage
Hisaki

PostSubject: Re: Touring Konoha (Open)   Touring Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 12:36 pm

The man was impressive to say the least. Hisaki had been watching him as he dispatched the enemies around him with ease and he knew full well that he was a powerful individual who was much more than a simple blind man. Hisaki had also learned that in the world of shinobi the blind were never truly blind, and he smiled at the notion that eyes conveyed limited sight. If he didn't have his Byakugan he would probably be completely lost, but he didn't imagine that he would ever have to worry about that. As he made his way towards the man, his kimono and white hair whipping behind him as he went, he could feel the light weight of the staff that he wore knocking against his legs and the armour that he always wore as well beneath his light clothing. He was always reassured when those were there, but he wasn't here to fight.

"Greetings traveler," the Hokage's voice was calm and soft, always inviting and reassuring to those who heard it. As he approached he did so cautiously, having seen what the man could do, but also did so without fear. He stood before the man who had taken out the people on the rooftops and nodded his acknowledgement to him. "I'm very sorry about what happened. Normally I try to keep the streets clear of thugs, and I have to thank you for taking them out...your skill is quite impressive." He smiled softly and awaited the traveler's response to his arrival.

Hisaki's things:
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: Touring Konoha (Open)   Touring Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:00 pm

"...I got lucky is all."

Alec stopped walking. He turned his head slightly, even though he didn't have to. Chakra Radar informed him that he'd drawn out someone powerful. Vast power; likely that of the strongest of the village. Yes, the last face on the Hokage monument matched that of the person behind him; it seemed that he'd drawn out the leader of the village himself. No ANBU, no high ranked Jounin; the Hokage in person. Perhaps this meant that Alec was now recognized, and people knew it was he that assassinated the Raikage. After all, he'd done it in broad daylight, where there had to be many witnesses. Or, perhaps the Hokage meant his words, seeing as he'd come alone, but Alec knew better than to underestimate a potential foe. Either way, Alec didn't plan on getting mixed up with the likes of another Kage... not yet anyway.

Advanced Radar:

"Apologies... I'm just a tourist here in your fine village; my family originated from The Land of Fire. That bunch there harassed me a couple of times, so they forced my hand... I'll be leaving peacefully soon, so you'll have no more trouble from me..."

A sarcastic smile crossed his lips as he spoke, while not fully turning to face the Hokage. The man would have better things to do than to mix it up with a wild card such as Alec; there were worse people out there than he at the moment, creatures who devoured whole villages, and whoever got in their way. Alec continued to move across the rooftop.

"...Eh, let's hope you and the other Kage can come to some sort of resolution at the upcoming summit, when it comes to those 3 monstrous village killers wandering around out there, huh?... Evil the likes of that shouldn't be allowed to roam free, wouldn't you agree?... Heh, politics..."
Back to top Go down
Hisaki
Hokage
Hokage
Hisaki

PostSubject: Re: Touring Konoha (Open)   Touring Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 2:15 pm

Hisaki cringed a little as the man in front of him mentioned the three shinobi who had destroyed Kumogakure no Sato. It hurt him to hear about it again because he knew that if it wasn't for him, Mitsuo Uchiha wouldn't have been out there today and wouldn't have had a chance to destroy an entire village. As he shook his head slightly at the thought he looked back towards the powerful shinobi, keeping his eyes around the man's chin and never meeting his eyes, something he had learned from Master Mitsuo so long ago.

"I'm sure things will go well...Mitsuo Uchiha and his daughter Kaia wouldn't attack the summit, or at least I don't believe they would anyway. If they do we will stop them there, and I will do something I should have done a long time ago..." His normally calm voice trailed off a little as he scowled at the thought of meeting his former master again. He has let him escape the first time, knowing full well what the man was capable of but not believing he would ever do such a thing, and now here they were in a situation where his mistake from the past was reaping major consequences.

"Anyway, I'm always happy to see people visiting my village. You won't have to worry about me, I simply saw you here and didn't recognize you so I figured I'd introduce myself. As you seem to already be aware I am the Hokage, Hisaki Uzumaki. I guess it's easier when my face is on the mountain, though I'm curious as to how you can see me. I'm always fascinated by the things that blind shinobi can do, as I generally don't meet any shinobi who sees clearer than the blind, making those like me, who rely on their eyes, the ones left truly in the dark."
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: Touring Konoha (Open)   Touring Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 2:38 pm

"I'm sure things will go well...Mitsuo Uchiha and his daughter Kaia wouldn't attack the summit, or at least I don't believe they would anyway. If they do we will stop them there, and I will do something I should have done a long time ago..."

Mitsuo Uchiha... His daughter, Kaia, who was technically a Holeman now. With the way he spoke, perhaps he knew them. 'Something he should have done long ago...' The calm in his voice seemed to leave, indicating to Kane that perhaps there was more to them. He spoke of stopping them if they tried something at the summit; he must have been confident in his own abilities if he was sure he could stand against the 3 who so easily destroyed the village. Yet he spoke nothing of Ranmaru...

"You sound sure of yourself, Hokage... but you don't fully know what you're up against... The third of their little trio, he's a monster beyond reason or sympathy... But i'm sure you'll find that much out for yourself soon enough..."

The Hokage went on to say that he was happy people were visiting Konoha, and introduced himself as Hisaki Uzumaki. That explained why the man was lit up like a Christmas tree within the Radar; the Uzumaki were always known for their unnaturally large chakra reserves. Alec figured Hisaki would learn his name soon enough, and realized that he'd given away the fact that he could see despite being blindfolded; something which Hisaki said that he was fascinated with. With the possibility that this man would become an enemy once the summit was over with, Alec could still only grin sarcastically. Unlike Daiko, Hisaki looked ready for battle. Alec figured Hisaki wouldn't be one to be caught off-guard, but he said he wasn't anyone to be worried about, and Alec's appetite for assassinating Kage was currently sated... for the moment.

"My vision isn't what it used to be, but I occasionally have my moments... It comes and goes at times; today long enough for me to see your face up there. I trained my other senses to compensate for my ailing sight, but like I said... I got lucky is all."

Truth mixed with lies. He didn't exactly want to give away the fact that he'd been shown an incredible ability by the prodigy of a clan of blind fortune tellers after all, and had made his own special advancements upon it. Alec waited for the radar to inform him of others attempting to sneak him from any direction, but the Hokage's words indeed seem genuine...
Back to top Go down
Hisaki
Hokage
Hokage
Hisaki

PostSubject: Re: Touring Konoha (Open)   Touring Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 2:47 pm

Hisaki wasn't sure that he was okay with the explanation that he was given, knowing that the man wasn't letting off all he knew. He could tell that he was extremely powerful, his mastery over sensory techniques top tier. While he could have activated his Byakugan earlier he had no wish to do so, and was sure that the man standing in front of him didn't need to know that he had such a power either.

"I do not know much of this psychopath, but from what I've been told he was the one who sunk the village. While I am not sure his abilities, I am completely confident in my own. There is a reason I am the Hokage..." he thought back to the day he assassinated the previous Hokage, smirking slightly before the trademark soft smile returned to his face. "I'm sure that I wouldn't be alone in my fight either. The Mizukage is one of the most powerful shinobi in the world, I am the most powerful medic, and though I don't know much of the Kage in Sunagakure no Sato I've heard whispers of her power as well, though she is young. The group would be more than foolish to attack the summit at its full force and power."
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: Touring Konoha (Open)   Touring Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:56 pm

The Mizukage, powerful. Hisaki himself, powerful. Mitsukai, his grand daughter, also powerful. It all made Alec just chuckle some. He wasn't about to go on of his own incredible abilities, or how he'd stolen eyes from powerful Uchiha who'd challenged him to a fight. Alec was content with being the mysterious blind man for now. He knew that Hisaki had to be figuring there was more to him than met the eye. Things would change at that summit. Alec figured Hisaki was probably a cool guy, but that wouldn't matter much if he decided to try apprehending him once he found that it was Alec who'd assassinated the Raikage, rather easily in fact.

"...And I hear the newly appointed Kusakage is also powerful, with Jutsu never before seen upon these lands... but you'd be surprised. That much power in one place is surely to attract unruly individuals like flies to sh... well, you get the picture."

It was time to get away from here, before he said something or did something stupid. Perhaps it was time to take on a new appearance while he was here; remain behind the scenes. The summit would be interesting to watch, as he planned on doing just that.

"In any event, good luck, Hokage..."

Alec seemed to vanish into a black colored smoke that dissipated into the winds.

Body Flicker:

/Exit, unless prevented/

Chakra: 990/1,000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touring Konoha (Open)   Touring Konoha (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touring Konoha (Open)
Page 1 of 1