Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Urgent matters in the tiger's den. { Hisaki | Private | Nokill

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ai
Genin
Genin
Ai

Urgent matters in the tiger's den. { Hisaki | Private | Nokill Empty
PostSubject: Urgent matters in the tiger's den. { Hisaki | Private | Nokill   Urgent matters in the tiger's den. { Hisaki | Private | Nokill Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 11:36 am

[ I don't care! I love it. ]

Hurried footsteps and flushed faces; Ai couldn't remember the last time they had sprinted so fast, sabre smacking against their side with every movement of their legs. They really needed to get a sheathe for the damn thing... They shook this thought out of their head, focusing on the more pressing matter at hand; the Raikage had been assassinated? Kumogakure was destroyed? Why wasn't their a mass panic over this; surely someone had noticed? Ai wasn't aware whether the Hokage knew yet or not, but they were determined to make sure. It could be disasterous for everyone involved if he was left in the dark... not to mention the implications.

This was a time of peace. This was a time of peace. Ai had to keep repeating the words in their head to calm them down, wiping their face as they came to a stop and adjusting the glasses precariously hanging off their nose. They couldn't take the chance that this wasn't just some rumor. If it had really, really taken place... oh God.

Once again their pulse picked up and their head began to swim. They'd dealt with terrible things before but this was a catastrophe, so far out of what they could emotionally deal with. They had to focus- focus!- working so hard to keep their apathetic expression in place and their mouth a straight, grim line. Show no fear. Stand up straighter. Hands to your sides. Be a ninja, not a pathetic mess.

They honestly had no idea where they were, exactly, never having been to the Uzumaki compound before... but they had heard that the Hokage, or at least someone high in power, took station here. Ai had never met with the Hokage and wasn't sure if they were ready to... but they needed to get this out of their head. ... This was so unprofessional.

"Pardon me- someone, anyone? I have urgent news for anyone that will listen." Maybe calling out into the big, multi-sectioned area and hoping for a response wasn't the best course of action. Maybe. Right now, though, they were too nervous to care; this was probably breaking some rule.
Back to top Go down
Hisaki
Hokage
Hokage
Hisaki

PostSubject: Re: Urgent matters in the tiger's den. { Hisaki | Private | Nokill   Urgent matters in the tiger's den. { Hisaki | Private | Nokill Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 12:12 pm

The Hokage had been rather busy as of late making his preparations to leave the village for Kusagakure. He still hadn’t received word back from the Kusakage on whether or not they would be able to host the Kage summit, but at this point time was of the essence and he hadn’t much more to spare. He had also trained a young Kiri ninja in the ways of Medical Ninjutsu in the time that he had been getting ready, and welcomed a handful of Kumo refugees into his village, giving them a home that they could stay in. Hisaki was nothing if not empathetic, having gone through so much in his lifetime and he was more than happy to help those in need. As he walked around his garden he smiled and took a rare second to simply relax, as the majority of his preparations were complete, and there was nothing else he could do until he heard back from the other villages.

Urgent matters in the tiger's den. { Hisaki | Private | Nokill Rose_g11

As he wandered through he stopped to touch his finger to the ground, releasing a small amount of chakra and making water come up through the ground along a series of trenches he had dug out so that the water could travel to his flowers, a sea of beautiful colour inside of his garden. There were few sights he could think of that were more beautiful than this, life that he had breathed into the world and had taken care of so well for so long. He smiled and then was caught off guard by something slightly more distressing. As his long white hair and long white kimono flowed behind him, he fled towards the sound of the commotion, a young shinobi who was calling for help. Hisaki approached this shinobi, his aura of calm hopefully being able to defuse the situation and make it so they would be able to more easily and calmly tell him what was going on.

“Are you alright? What can I do to help?” His voice was soft, kind and sincere and he was extremely approachable, as he always tried to be. His green eyes flashed with worry as he attempted to understand the young genin’s plight.
Back to top Go down
Ai
Genin
Genin
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Urgent matters in the tiger's den. { Hisaki | Private | Nokill   Urgent matters in the tiger's den. { Hisaki | Private | Nokill Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:25 pm

[ I don't care! I love it. ]

Ai only now took a moment to notice where they were; a garden, it seemed, and a beautiful garden at that. So this was the Uzumaki complex... they felt terrible for intruding, but now that they were here they couldn't stop the hint of shaking making their swordhand harder to steady. Toughen up. Close your eyes. Do what you have to. Serve your village.

Don't be so pathetic.

A deep, shaky breath later and they were greeted by someone- someone who just so happened to be the Hokage of this village, a thought which Ai was having a ridiculously hard time wrapping their head around. Now that they were faced with talking they couldn't straighten out their tongue, blinking rapidly and trying to pick themselves up in the presence of the other. The aura he was radiating definitely made it easier, a feeling of warmth and safe quickly spreading through the genderless genin's body, but it didn't seem to be quite enough; even as stormy gray eyes met emerald.

They fell to their knees, then, one hand on the sabre at their hip and the other across their chest as they bowed to the leader of everything they stood for. They had never met the Hokage before, had never even been near to him, and it was all becoming a bit overwhelming; but Ai was nothing if not professional, and quickly, stiltedly spoke the matter at hand aloud.

"I apologize for the intrusion, Lord Hokage-sama, and I hope you can forgive me; but this matter is of upmost importance. I am Ai of the Nekonote clan here in your village. There seems to be a recent influx of villagers, specifically from Kumogakure, and there is a rumor going that the village was destroyed and Lord Raikage was assassinated. I'm not sure if the claims are true, but the feeling in my gut seems to support them; and I felt it was my duty to report it to you immediately in case you have not been informed of the events."

... They bit back a cough, hand across their chest digging harder into it to calm themselves down.

"I feel as if you might already know, however."

Ai tugged now at the bodice of their suit, dark blue covering more dark blue and met by the same color of glasses and hat; rather unmessy hair and honest eyes setting the scene. They almost wished that what they had found out, what they were reporting, would be confirmed as a lie and all they'd have to deal with tonight was the shame of barging in on the Hokage for a nonexistent reason.

What would happen to their peace, now...?
Back to top Go down
Hisaki
Hokage
Hokage
Hisaki

PostSubject: Re: Urgent matters in the tiger's den. { Hisaki | Private | Nokill   Urgent matters in the tiger's den. { Hisaki | Private | Nokill Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 7:44 pm

The Hokage watched as the young person bowed before him, smiling softly and even blushing, still not used to having stuff like this happen to him. It didn’t help that they were kind of cute and Hisaki, something that he wasn’t thinking of at all, absolutely loved his yaoi stories…he mental logged the image of the young person in front of him, thinking about a story he would have to write later about a similar character to them, some kind of authoritative figure such as a kage or even a prince, probably a prince, and a beautiful garden…where there would be sex…lots of it…but he was the Hokage and should not be thinking of such things, and as such did not mention this to anyone. He instead listened to the young person’s words as they spoke to him, telling him of the attack on Kumogakure and the death of the Raikage, information that had already been delivered to him via one of the other genin of his village, a particularly accomplished messenger boy who was currently in Kusa delivering word of the summit and Kusagakure’s promotion to Major Village status to the Kusakage. He was awaiting his return patiently and as he did so held a hand out to the young person to help them up, awaiting them to stand with his help or not before he motioned to start walking around his garden.

“One thing I absolutely love about gardening is the fact that no matter what, when I’m stressed out or worried, coming into my beautiful garden can always cheer me up.” He sighed and looked back at the rather worried ninja, trying to continue to smile, and continuing to walk along the twisting path of the garden. “And I am sorry, you are correct in your information. I was informed myself when I was in Kirigakure no Sato on a diplomatic mission to meet with the Mizukage. I have sent young Wukong out to speak with the Kusakage about becoming the fifth great nation and have called a Kage Summit to deal with the invaders. You don’t need to worry, I won’t allow the world to crumble into chaos and war, I will do anything I can to ensure peace…” As he passed by a somewhat hidden bench dirty images flashed through his mind once more, allowing them to pass by and deciding he will use them in his story later…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urgent matters in the tiger's den. { Hisaki | Private | Nokill   Urgent matters in the tiger's den. { Hisaki | Private | Nokill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urgent matters in the tiger's den. { Hisaki | Private | Nokill
Page 1 of 1