Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asura Alba [WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asura
Genin
Genin
Asura

Asura Alba [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Asura Alba [WIP]   Asura Alba [WIP] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 8:40 pm

Asura Alba [WIP] Image_10

Basics!
Name: Asura Alba
Birthdate: Oct. 31
Sexuality: Pansexual

Village: Kirigakure
Clan: Uzumaki || Tsuguren    
Element(s): Suiton [SS] | Katon [SS] | Raiton [S] | Doton [S]
Specialties: Medical Ninjutsu [SS] | Fuuinjutsu [SS] (Chakra Pool Enhancement) | Taijutsu [S] | Ninjutsu [S]
Special Characteristics:

Master Sensor:
Mastered Enhanced Hearing:
Enhanced Reflexes:
Enhanced Sight:
Enhanced Smelling:
Chakra Radar:
Toki the Pipe Fox:
Appearance!

Height:
6ft
Weight: 165lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Burgundy
General Description:

Natas is very tall and very slender. If he chose to wear the clothing, he could very easily pull off a woman. His skin is a silky ivory, not even the countless scars could mar its beauty. Muscle wise...his isn't the bulkiness man around, his views bulging though that doesn't mean he is weak. Far from it actually. Despite his feminine stature, he is not someone to be underestimated. For he does pack quite a punch, a trait he developed from his Tsuguren-Uzumaki mixed blood. Clothing wise, he sticks generally to black. Black is the most useful and meaningful of colors for it gives away so little but tells so much. His eyes are lined with black and his nails are consumed by it. Casual wear is generally two outfits. His most popular is a sleeveless  top with a high collar and standard jounin pants. His entire arms are wrapped in bandages to conceal his sealing tattoos and a mask covers his mouth and nose along with match combat boots. The second is full black combat outfit in his casual wears a red and black elbow length shirt with a matching black and red check shirt with black pants and boots. He sometimes wears glasses to give the illusion that his sight is impaired. For combat he wears his century armor; a black armor with a long sleeveless black jacket with purple comforters.

About You!
Personality: 
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe 
The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance 

Dislikes:
                 May God have mercy on my enemies because I won't 

Motivations: 
Life is under no obligation to give us what we expect 
Fears:
I know what I'm capable of; I am a soldier, a warrior. I am the one to fear, not hunt

History:

RP Sample:

Faceclaim: Alvaro Gray from Wand of Fortune 2
Back to top Go down

Asura Alba [WIP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Characters :: Revamps-
Jump to: