Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starter Freebie Event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Starter Freebie Event Empty
PostSubject: Starter Freebie Event   Starter Freebie Event Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 7:05 pm

Starter Freebies Event

As a gift to our newcomers we'll be offering up freebies; these freebies are anything from ranked positions in villages (first come, first serve), to freebie stat points, items, and 1,000 Ryo per character.

To claim your stats/items/Ryo please post in this thread which stats you would like as well as that you're claiming your other freebies. As soon as your claim has been approved by a member of staff you may go ahead and move your items into your locker.

When you're claiming your freebies please let us know where you want your free stat points to go!

Please be aware that as part of our start freebies ranked people start off with a different number of specs/elements.

Genin | Chuunin: 2 Specs, 2 Elements
Special Jounin | Jounin A: 3 Specs, 3 Elements
Jounin S | Kage: 4 Specs, 4 Elements

Free Stat Points:

Depending on your rank will depend on the number of free Stat points you'll be given to distribute to any stat you wish.

Genin: 20
Chuunin: 25
Special Jounin: 30
Jounin A: 35
Jounin S: 40
Kage: 50

Free Items:

Item: Kunai
Quantity: 10
Price: 15 Ryo per kunai. Available in packs of 10 for 100 Ryo.
Description: The kunai, or throwing knife, is one of the
 most common tools of the shinobi, as it is useful for both close quarters and long range combat, as well as being used in conjunction with other materials such as explosive tags or wire to form deadly combinations.
Appearance:
Starter Freebie Event FFH9gnc
Coding:

[b]Item:
Shuriken
Quantity: 10
Price: 15 Ryo per shuriken. Available in packs of 10 for 150 Ryo.
Description: The Shuriken, or throwing star, is a common long range projectile weapon of the shinobi.
Appearance:
Starter Freebie Event IF9pVGr
Coding:

[b]Item:
Scroll
Quantity: 5
Price: 100 Ryo each
Description: The scroll remains one of the most important pieces of equipment in a shinobi's arsenal for it's utility when combined with fuuinjutsu. When purchased the shinobi can choose to have something specific placed on the scroll ahead of time or left blank.
Appearance:
Starter Freebie Event 7xDHPeY
Coding:
Back to top Go down
https://shinobifables.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Starter Freebie Event   Starter Freebie Event Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 7:11 pm

I'm claiming my 1,000 free ryo, free items, and my stats.

SPD: C-3 (2 Points)
STR: C-3 (2 Points)
END: C-1 (6 Points)
REA: C-3 (8 Points)
PER: C-3 (2 Points)
CHA: E

(I start out with elevated stats due to my clan).
Back to top Go down
Demitria Kane
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Demitria Kane

PostSubject: Re: Starter Freebie Event   Starter Freebie Event Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 7:17 pm

Freebies approved. Ryo given, stats updated. Go ahead and move your items to your locker at your leisure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starter Freebie Event   Starter Freebie Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starter Freebie Event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rulebook :: Events-
Jump to: