Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kyoko

A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private] Empty
PostSubject: A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private]   A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 10:37 pm

Whining, and slapping her alarm clock, Kyoko stared at the wall from her comfortable spot on the uncomfortable rental house's bed. "Nyehhh..." She grumbled under her breath, slapping the alarm clock again. It hadn't shut the hell up the first time. Stretching, and rolling out of bed, the pinkish-red haired Kuroon landed on the cold wooden floor, causing her to make even louder noises of displeasure. Stretching once again on the floor, she slowly pulled herself to her feet, looking in  the mirror at herself. "Nyeh... I'm sexy as hell..." She mumbles, jiggling her boobs for no reason other then to jiggle them. She does a stupid pose, her messy, unwashed hair falling in her face. Blowing it away, she trudged to the bathroom, and took a shower, her head pressed against the wall as the steaming hot water fell against her skin, making her feel like she was being burnt and massaged at the same time. Shoving the garish blue and green shower curtain to the side, she stepped out, grabbing a towel, and covering herself with it, and waddled into her bedroom again, dropping the towel, and pulling on her simple, light yellow exercise clothes, strapping her yellow mask to her hip. Although she might be tagged for having it too soon, it was too useful for her to just throw it aside.

As soon as the young woman finally finished getting dressed and going through the first stage of her morning routine, she stumbled back to the bathroom, coating her lightning bolt shaped toothbrush with toothpaste and shoving it in her mouth and brushing her teeth, staring droopy eyed at the mirror. She sure was sexy. She jiggled her boobs again, spitting out the minty paste, and swished water in her mouth after filling a cup full of the liquid. Kyoko spit that out, and wiped her mouth with 'a towel' (the back of her hand) and pulled out a brush. "Now..." She mumbled, spinning the brush in her hand, "My old enemy..." She began to run the the silver hair brush through her, well, hair, wincing and whining every time she pulled a knot in her hair loose, and by the time her hair was finally smooth and nice looking, she felt like someone had just bleached her scalp with fire. Tossing the brush aside, looked at herself in the mirror again, resisting the urge to jiggle her breasts once again. Pulling out a small black box, she began to try doing her makeup, but as soon as she messed up on her left eye, she broke the small pencil in half, deciding to simply do her eyelashes and lipstick, because hey, some Kumo ninja were sexy.

As soon as she was done with the boring as hell task of getting ready, the Ronin kicked open her door, as she was prone to do, and jumped off the balcony, landing on her feet, rolling on her ankles to keep them from breaking. Now, ready, and set to go, she started walking in a random direction, hoping she wasn't getting herself looped into another shitty mission again. "Maybe I'll meet someone cool... Or someone sexy! Or... Or a giant pair of boobs... Yes..." She says, then looks up at the sky. Boobs. Hell yeah.

547 WC total
Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private]   A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:14 am

Clyde walked around the village in hopes of finding a job, because he lost his. He walked by this one house, and looked around to see a girl stand their. He paused, and just about died. It was a girl. He tried hard to stop his eyes from wandering, but he couldn't take it no more. He looked at her boobs, and his jaw dropped. His face turned to a blood red. He knew he knew he should stop, but couldn't I mean they were like... oh my gosh. Clyde pulled his eyes toward the girls face. Holy shit she has got it going on. Clyde couldn't bear any attention at all. He felt he was going to die right here. His nose started bleeding when he looked back down at her breasts. This was too embarrassing for Clyde. He just couldn't take it anymore. Clyde tried to say hi, but just fainted instead.

Word Count: 158

Last edited by Clyde McDouglass on Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private]   A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:43 am

From her current spot of walking through the village, Kyoko was pretty isolated, not really being bothered by anyone, until she heard the sound of someone walking through the same location as her. Looking over towards the noise, she noticed a young boy with a bright red face ogling her glorious face and boobs, as if caught in some kind of trance, causing the shinobi gritted her teeth, ready to punch this strange boy's face in. Sadly, before she could break out his jaw and use it as a mask stand, he simply gushed blood from his nose at an alarming rate, and passed out on the ground, right there in front of her. Sighing, she rolled her eyes and moved closer to him, looking down at him, and deducted what she could from his features. He looked to be in the middle of his teenage years, probably somewhere around 15 or 16, but looked a bit younger for his age, but she could not put her finger on what made him seem like that. He had brown, slightly messy hair, green eyes, and, by the way he acted, he seemed to be a Genin. Chuckling to herself, she remembered, years ago, when she was a genin, trying to sway people, and flirting with everyone, and trying to be the best at everything possible. Looking down onto the boy, Kyoko picked him up. Maybe she could train the little squirt to be a strong ninja, just like she was. Maybe she could train him to have some damn respect. Because she was damn near awesome, and deserved better than your typical 'nosebleed' fanservice girl. Whatever that meant. The pink haired young woman shook her head, and began to think of the years that she was a genin.

Most of the shinobi's years as a genin were pretty much her bouncing from village to village, getting into fights, being a brat, and other things of the like. Maybe it was because she was angry, maybe because she just liked being a brat, but who knows. The only thing fond that she remembered was when she met a boy named Daiko. Now, at the time, he had reacted similarly to how this new genin did, acting as if she was just a sex object, and flirting with her as soon as he saw her, but... Now, if the Raikage's assistant was that Daiko, he had changed a lot. Sure, he was serious as a younger teen, but he was much more deadly serious as of more recently, like the way he simply ended the nuke nin's life on the mission they were on together earlier that day. Maybe, just maybe, they could be friends again. Or, he could be her teacher. Whichever happened first.

Sighing to herself, Kyoko looked down at the boy. Man, how much she missed being young, when it seemed your only problem was whether or not you would win in a spar. And in three years, she had only advanced about two ranks, while Daiko... He was the same age as her, and he was already an S rank jounin. Hell, he could even become the Raikage within a few weeks! Shaking her head, the pink haired shinobi looked down at the Genin. "You know, little ninja..." She said, gently setting him down on a rock at the training grounds, and sitting next to him, "I could show you how to become a ninja that... Well... A ninja that nobody takes seriously, but... If they see you in action, they'll be fearful." She nods slightly, grinning. "Yeah... I'd like to see that." She says, and ruffles the kid's hair, fiddling with her mask on her waist.

WC: 1206
Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private]   A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 3:52 pm

Clyde woke up feeling something in his hair. He groaned, and hoped today couldn't get any worse. I am such an idiot sometimes. He looked up to see the girl again, and it hit him. I know this girl from somewhere, but where?

Clyde remembered hearing her name mentioned while he was at the academy. She apparently was really strong with one of the elements I was interested in long ago. Clyde tried harder to remember. I had her name written down in my notes for elements. Clyde remembered now! It was water release. Clyde wasn't completely sure, but that seemed right. She specializes in water. Clyde started thinking of all the water jutsu he could learn from her, and started feeling very happy. He needed to see her water jutsu first though. Maybe a spar?

"Hey...um...My name is....My name is Clyde." He cringed, and felt really awkward. He probably looked like a complete dumb ass right now. He felt like running away right now, and turned slightly away to run back to his house. He stopped himself, then turned back around. He was sweating now. He hated attention horribly. He looked off into the distance to take his mind off her looking at him. This was so horribly awkward.

"Do you.... want to spar?" He said this quickly, and started sweating from all the attention he was getting. He put both of his hands behind his heads to make him feel slightly more comfortable. He honestly felt he was going to faint again.

411 WC in total

Last edited by Clyde McDouglass on Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private]   A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 4:13 pm

Suddenly, the kid sat up, scratching his head. "Hey...um...My name is....My name is Clyde." He said, and cringed, acting very awkward around the older special jounin. She frowned slightly, and continued watching him. She wasn't really anything to be afraid of, or anything to be scared of. At least, not yet. "Hey, little man. Don't sweat it. You'll be fine." Sweating, and looking up at her, the genin made direct eye contact, before quickly turning his eyes away. "Do you.... want to spar?" He said about as quickly as any human could, and started sweating more profusely. The genin didn't really seem to get much attention from anyone other than guys, so Kyoko made a decision as he put both of his hands behind his head. "Well..." She said, drumming her fingers on her thighs, "I could put on my mask right here. Then, my face wouldn't distract you. If you can ignore my glorious boobs for today, I could bind them next time we fight, so it seems that you're fighting a man." She says, and unties the mask from her waist, and slips it on her face, giving a slightly devilish grin before sliding it past her mouth, completely on her face.

"You want to see something cool?" She asks, before quickly deciding that she should start charging the yellow and black mask full of raiton chakra soon, to cause it to start started sparking and crackling, glaring the bright colors of the mask with a purple electromagnetic-looking aura. Moving back about 10 meters, she holds up her hands. "Come at me, bro." She says, and wiggles her finger toward herself. If she could do this correctly, she could finish him without using any jutsu, since he was such a low rank, but if she must, she wouldn't use anything above a C or D rank ninjutsu. As perverted as the kid seemed to be, she didn't want to end his life quite yet.

KYOKO CHAKRA:
Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private]   A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 5:14 pm

"Well..." She said, drumming her fingers on her thighs, "I could put on my mask right here. Then, my face wouldn't distract you. If you can ignore my glorious boobs for today, I could bind them next time we fight, so it seems that you're fighting a man." She says, and Clyde sees her untie the mask from her waist, and slips it on her face, giving a slightly devilish grin before sliding it past her mouth. Clyde smiled ready to freeze anything she threw at him. He took off his scarf, and hung it on a tree close by, then went back to her. He cracked his knuckles, and pulled out a kunai from his pouch. He had it going sideways, and was grabbing it with both hands. He took of his forehead protector, and put it around his waist instead. He got into a battle stance, and stared at her with a straight face. He was much more relaxed now, and was pretty confident he could beat a water user.

"You want to see something cool?" She holds up her hands. "Come at me, bro." She says, and wiggles her finger toward herself. Clyde just stared at her, and almost laughed. This was going to be quick he thought. Water really isn't that strong against me.

"I am going to win this. Good luck using a single jutsu against me. None will work with what you specialize in."
Clyde took his other hand off the kunai, and held it in his other hand. He looked at her, and noticed that this is going to get awkward very quickly. Clyde didn't want to ruin his pants, so he took them off right in front of her. The pants were hard to get off, so it took him awhile. When he did he quickly grew large rabbit legs. He just stared at her, and smiled. She had never seen a rabbit man before. He smiled, and grew whiskers and a rabbit nose. He decided to just screw it, and took of his shirt. He was bare chested with a rabbit nose, whiskers, and rabbit legs!

He looked at her, and changed his entire body to a rabbit, then got back on his scarf. He felt the scarf would show he is still slightly human. He put his other hand on the kunai again, and got into attack position. He was wearing nothing but a scarf right now, and was ready to attack her.

Clyde jumped at her very quickly, and readied a hard kick to her chest. Hmm maybe I should go harder. Clyde's one leg started getting very cold, and he readied his special attack. If all went well he would numb her arms, because he was going to swing his entire leg the length of her body. He was planning on doing a chain attack, by going right past her, then hit her biceps and boobs with his kick. When she got knocked back, and can't move her arms, he will ready a kick for her throat to make her say he won.

He went right by her, and swung his leg out ready to hit her. He did a sly grin, and was excited to beat her so easily.

Total Word Count: 953

Jutsu and Chakra:

Last edited by Clyde McDouglass on Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private]   A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 5:46 pm

"I am going to win this. Good luck using a single jutsu against me. None will work with what you specialize in." He said, and grinned, and Kyoko got a bit worried, even though she knew that she could beat him. How could he know that she specialized in raiton? Then, something unexpected happened. The boy randomly started stripping his clothes off, turning into, well... A giant rabbit man. Staring, she couldn't take her eyes off the creature. Damn Kekkei Genkai these days, turning people into animals. Getting back down into a battle positon, she waited for his next move. The boy, after fully a rabbit, pulled his scarf on once again, and held onto his kunai once again tightly, hunching down. They stayed like that for a moment, until the rabbit-boy quickly, at speeds that impressed Kyoko, jumped in the air at her, holding out his leg to hit her. Glaring through the slits in her mask, she thought of what she could do. She could either take the kick, to humor the boy, or, she could dodge it, or... She grinned slightly, and the boy passed right by her, as she jumped in the opposite direction as him, leaving a Flash Shock Clone where she was previously standing, flipping the rabbit the bird. Jumping back a bit farther, she watched, so as to see the result.

1754 WC

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private]   A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 5:56 pm

Clyde saw he had hit her, and smiled with delight. He however was shocked by the clone, and kept his momentum. He took the clone with him, and fell right into the ground. He couldn't move a muscle in his body, and he looked over to see she had flicked him off. He smiled, then remembered his notes. Oh wait she using raiton. Clyde sighed, and looked to see his kunai was right next to his neck.
"That was close. If I hadn't have positioned my arm that way I would be dead."
He looked at her, and smiled.
"You really are something aren't you?"
Clyde really enjoyed fighting this girl, and noticed how odd this entire situation was. He was still naked except for his scarf, but still was a rabbit man. He just laid in the most awkward position you could imagine, and stared at her.
"Hey can you become my sensei?"

Total Word Count: 1107

Last edited by Clyde McDouglass on Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private]   A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:04 pm

As soon as Kyoko glanced over, she noted that he was frozen, and she disabled the jutsu on him the best she could, letting him no longer be constricted. He looked over at her, and smiled. "You really are something aren't you?" He said, still in the rabbit form, still on the ground, being silent, and staring at you. Kyoko simply stared back, smiling slightly. Although the boy had easily been defeated with a single jutsu, he still showed promise, and, if he was trained to predict things easier, then he would definitely become a strong ninja, maybe even be able to be involved into her plan for the future. She touched her mask, grinning. Yes, she would like that. "Hey can you become my sensei?" He said from the ground, and Kyoko grabbed his clothes, tossing them onto him, and turning around. "Well, I don't see why not..." She says, rolling her shoulders and pulling off her mask. "As long as you can control looking at my boobs, I don't think there would be a problem with me. I'm a ronin, though, so I recommend becoming a wandering ninja as soon as possible, unless you're a ronin too..." The Kuron woman looked at him, sighing softly and looking him up and down, as if evaluating his usefulness. "What's your name, by the way? I'm Kyoko Kuron." She gets into a stance, putting her mask back on. "Attack me when you're ready." She says, holding out a hand.

Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private]   A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:17 pm

Clyde got back up, and got ready to kill her this time. "I am Clyde Mcdouglass, and I am a ice, rabbit man." This was going to kill her this time. She has no hope.

Clyde jumped at her, then Clyde made ice in the palm of his hands, and sent 30 suriken at her. He then gathered chakra in one hand, and made a large bear head on the other. He readied a kick to her chest, then got ready to attack.

Total Word Count: 1190

Jutsu:

Chakra:

Last edited by Clyde McDouglass on Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private]   A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 9:24 pm

Glaring at him as he jumped, she noted that 30 shurikans were headed toward her, and his hands were covered in ice, one just ice, and the other a giant bear. Thinking fast, she touched her mask, charging it with 50 raiton chakra, and releasing the charge, creating a shield in front of her, simply blocking the shurikans, and hopefully he his jutsu. As long as they weren't pure fuuton attacks, she would most likely be safe.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private]   A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:28 pm

Clyde saw she had made a shield in front of her, and decided to go for a flank. He went to go beside her, but then noticed he was unable to move at all. He was heading straight for her shield. He was mid air still in his jump so he couldn't change his direction now! He sighed, and saw he was heading straight for he shield. He then made an A rank ice dome around him to protect himself.

Total Word Count: 1270

Jutsu:
Chakra:

Last edited by Clyde McDouglass on Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private]   A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:57 pm

She rolls his eyes as he encloses himself in the ice dome, and she simply backs away about 5 meters. It was an idiotic idea of him to trap himself. She noted that she could easily kill him, but decided not to, since he was so cute and young. Smirking, she prepared for his next attack.
Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private]   A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:43 pm

Clyde waited in his dome just staring at her. He was ready for her next attack.

Total Word Count: 1285
Chakra:

Last edited by Clyde McDouglass on Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private]   A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:44 pm

Sighing, she ran over, and punched the dome after coating her fist in lighting, the damage being as strong as a B rank raiton jutsu.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private]   A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:51 pm

Clyde saw her punch, then shrugged inside the dome. The punch was pretty strong, but not strong enough. Clyde laid there, and sighed planning his next battle strategy. Maybe he was going to stay in this dome till he passes out.

Total Word Count: 1327

Chakra:

Last edited by Clyde McDouglass on Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private]   A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 12:40 am

She sighs, and looks at he quickly depleting shield, and then back at him. Oh well. If this attack killed him, it was his fault. Holding up her hand, she shot 5 bullets out of the specified limb, with the strength of an S rank jutsu. If it hit him, it would blow multiple holes through him, but she aimed more for the edge of the dome, so that she could destroy it without destroying him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private]   A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:16 am

Clyde looked over at her, and saw she had just broken the dome. He sighed, and then prepared his next attack. He was thinking of what to do next, but really felt like this had gone on way too long. He was going to finish her right now.

He released a large cloud at her, and then released a poison mist too. He quickly sprung away to leave the area. He took out a kunai, then threw a kunai right at her throat.

Total Word Count: 1410

Jutsu:

Chakra:

Last edited by Clyde McDouglass on Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private]   A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 7:09 pm

(Skip me whenever.)

After the boy had left, Daiko looked around for him, because he had not given heard the boy's name. Searching around, he hears Kyoko and Clyde shouting. "This should be good..." He chuckles, ready to put a stop if anything happens.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private]   A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 7:09 pm

The member 'Daiko' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Thread Invasion' :
A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private] Dice
Result :
A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTugdfbg5YE0tS3G9PcvhC7D8Dk9QH2Z-AgR_QGCNwEV-BwAER
Back to top Go down
https://shinobifables.rpg-board.net
Kyoko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private]   A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 7:23 pm

Ducking down after jumping out of the way of a billowy cloud of seemingly frozen air, Kyko held her breath, not trusting any kind of mist. She began running backwards, to get out of the mist, and, as soon as she did, looked for Clyde. As soon as she found him, she sighed. Damn Genin need to know their place. "Lighting Style: Cannon!" She called out, for no particular reason, and shot a large ball of lightning after Clyde. Unless he could sprint for 30 seconds at 2 ranks above what his speed should be, the ball would hit him, since it was seeking, and leave third degree burns all over his body, and possibly fracture bones on the point of impact. She was done messing around with the boy. If he wanted to be her student, he would have to endure some pain.

Spoiler:
2334 WC
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private]   A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 10:10 pm

Daiko watches, entertained for a bit, until he sees Kyoko preparing a very powerful jutsu. "Oh hell no..." Daiko sighs, and creates as clone in front of her giant electricity ball, and shot out a massive wall of fire, that completely stopped both jutsu, causing them to dissipate. He quickly runs behind the girl, and flips her toward him. "What do you think you're doing! I'm not going to let you kill this boy. I AM training him after all." He ruffles the girl's hair, and the clone goes over to Clyde. "You should watch out for that girl. She can be a jerk." The clone ruffles Clyde's hair, and then both Daiko and the clone climbing up to the tree they were watching from. Clapping his hands, Daiko shouts, "Begin once again!"

Jutsu:

Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private]   A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 10:16 pm

Sighing, Kyoko watches as Daiko basically ruins her jutsu, to appease Clyde, although he could have let the battle go on without him sticking his head into what was none of his buisness. Jesus. It's not like SHE went into any of his battles or conversations. To be honest, she tried to leave him alone, but he could never seem to stay away from ruining something she was doing. She watched as the clone went up and talked to Clyde, and she sighed, pulling off her mask. "Welp, Clyde," She called over to him, "Maybe if you didn't wuss out and have someone else get rid of that for you, we could have finished this battle." Walking over to Daiko, she flips him the bird, then angrily stomps away from the training ground, but not before calling back to Clyde that she would be glad to be his sensei, and that he should meet up with her for the next mission that she did. Looking back at Daiko, she grinned slightly. Little assbucket.

WC: 2500
Leave thread
Taijutsu C - A: 2500/2500
Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private]   A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:37 am

Clyde fixed his scarf, and the he he didn't take any of the a damage luckily. If her attack hit he would be dead right now. He was so exhausted though from all this chakra he used. He almost felt like passing out. He wanted to continue the fight, but it would probably go to the death, and Clyde really wasn't into that kind of thing. He walked back to to his pants, and put everything back on. He turned back to a human, then picked up the kunai that missed her. He remembered the attack she just did. It was intense! He thought about how he really needed to get stronger. If Daiko wasn't there...
"Holy shit! I lucked out!" He said excited to be alive still.
He saw Yyoko leave and boy was she angry at the world. She looked like she wanted badly to destroy my body with one of her high ranked jutsu. She looked awfully angry. Clyde was trying to decide if he could help her in any way, but decided to let her go do whatever she wants.
"Eh, she will get over it." He looked back over to Daiko, and smiled. Things really turned out great. I have two new friends that all want to kill me too. Oh goodie. Clyde thought all of this to himself, and felt like smashing his face into a wall for a few hours. I really have a bad choice in friends. He thought more to himself of all the times he got beaten up by all his "friends." He shuddered at this thought. He really like Daiko and Kyoko. They seem different from the rest of the ninja. They can actually handle me easy. Ice is one hell of an element. I remember one time, I froze someone in the forest, then fed them to a large snake. They were stuck there for a few hours...

Clyde really wondered about Daiko thought. He had never seen a bomb man before. How strong is this guy anyway. Clyde scratched his head thinking about him exploding an entire village with a low rank jutsu. Clyde found this to be stupid, because no one can destroy a village with even the most powerful jutsu. Then again, he never really saw the most powerful jutsu. Clyde started getting afraid at the thought of the whole world exploding. He looked back over at Daiko, and decided to go talk to him.

"Hey Daiko, thank you for saving me! I might have died if that attack hit me. I really should train harder."
He sprung up to Daiko, and gave him a great high five. He was happy to be alive.
"Hey please don't destroy the world. It might make some really strong ninja go after you. Maybe even the five kage will try to kill you! Can you also become my Sensei? I think I can have two. It is the girl you hate called Kyoko that just tried to kill me a few minutes ago." Clyde really liked Daiko oddly. Clyde, then stopped for a second.
"Oh my gosh! I am not shy anymore!"
He went up to Daiko, and gave him a very intense hug. It didn't do any damage from his weak upper body taijutsu, but it would probably make him groan at the tight squeeze.

Clyde turned around and walked away exhausted. She hardly broke a sweat except for that final attack. She was crazy strong. He would have died if Daiko hadn't come in. I think she wanted to kill me badly. Clyde's stare intensified at the thought of his death. The thought of it is horribly, but familiar. He remembered the academy again.

Clyde walked in the academy excited to learn. He was one of many interested in becoming a great ninja. He walked behind everyone as they rushed through the door all at once, and the teacher told us to turn around and go back out. He had assumed this was just because they went in like they did, but he was mistaken.

The teacher waited till everyone was silent, then explained the test we were taking. Clyde looked around to see if anyone else was scared. Tests from this teacher were almost never good.
"The test will be last man standing in the arena. If you get knocked out, cant get up for ten seconds, or get thrown out of the arena you are out. No killing either. You guys need to limit yourselves."
Clyde was afraid. He had never fought before. He wondered how people would feel about his rabbit transformation. He was awfully scared. He was top student in his class, but not top strength. Everyone else probably had better jutsu then him. Clyde followed everyone to the arena, and stood in the line. Everyone looked at the teacher, and he pointed towards me and Jeff. I hated Jeff the most. He was one of the popular kids that beats him up. Clyde doesn't want to fight back because he doesn't mean to kill this guy.

He gets up on the arena scared to death. He looks at Jeff, and all fear melts away. He has no fear, and will kill this guy if this fight goes to that point. The teacher got between us, and motioned us to bow to each other. Jeff smiled at me while he bowed, and I kept my straight face. Jeff was too over confident to win.
"I always wanted to humiliate this nerd!"
"Shh, stop talking Jeff. Match begins in 3.."
Clyde looks intensely at Jeff getting in fighting position. Jeff stand casually with a kunai out.
"2..."
Clyde turns into a full on rabbit, and Jeff looks in surprise at Clyde.
"1..."
Clyde gets ready to jump, and Jeff started laughing at Clyde.
"Go!"
Clyde quickly springs right into Jeff's face, and kicks him out of the arena hard. Clyde does a perfect landing, and just stares at Jeff.
"Clyde, I said not to kill anyone!"
Clyde looked her in the eye, and smiled.
"I only did a light kick."

Jeff gets off the ground, and is bleeding hard from his nose. Tears are shedding from his face, and everyone is laughing at him now. Except for Clyde. Clyde walks out of the Arena, and takes out some bandages. He turns back to human, and then walks towards Jeff with the bandages.
"Get away from me! You have done enough!"
"Relax, and just let me help you."
"NOOOOOOO!"
Clyde jumps onto him, and forces the bandages on his nose. Clyde just walked back to where everyone else was, and looked at the teacher only. Everyone else just stared at Clyde, and the teacher just moved on. Clyde beat every single competitor that day. He was a champion, and became good friends with Jeff.

Clyde snapped out of his trance and looked back at Daiko. He smiled, and saw Jeff looked exactly like Daiko. He said his good byes, and then started walking away. He decided to get some solo training some time. Clyde figured out something new for Ice Jutsu in his head, and had an evil smile.

Total Word Count: 2,605

Ninjutsu: C -> A Rank (2,500/2,500)

~Leave Thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private]   A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rare Sight These Days [No Kill/Private]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kumogakure Ruins-
Jump to: