Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

See Me Now [Mazo/No Kill]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hanako~
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Hanako~

See Me Now [Mazo/No Kill] Empty
PostSubject: See Me Now [Mazo/No Kill]   See Me Now [Mazo/No Kill] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 11:17 pm

The morning had dawned clear and warm, a crispness in the air that made Hanako's back bristle.  It was mid-morning and already pretty warm.  Another hot day in the Hidden Leaf.  She groped her pillow, stuffing her face into it to shield her eyes from the sunlight that poured through her bedroom window.  Mornings were always dreadful.  This one was no different.  Today was the day that she had an appointment with the Hokage.

Some Uchiha prick, most likely.  Weren't they all?  Knowing that the appointment was scheduled to be in the morning, she frustratingly and picked herself up and out of bed.  She took a nice, warm shower, taking her time to enjoy herself.  Once she dried off, she leisurely dressed herself up.  Putting on her clothes and making sure everything was put on nicely.  She checked herself out in the mirror to as a double check before heading out of her apartment.  The warm breeze rushing in as she opened up her door.

She strolled about the village, stopping for some dumplings for a light breakfast.  There was no need to rush.  Well, technically there was, but not for Hanako.  By the time she had gotten out of the shower she had already been late.  Might as well make the new guy sweat.  Rumor had probably spread about her lack of respect for authority.  Her showing up late was another little way she would get at the system.  If the Hokage wanted her to drop by, she would come when she was ready.

After an hour had gone by since the actual appointment time, Hanako headed into the Administration building and waltzed into the Hokage's office.  "You asked for me?" she took her time.  Not caring who else was in the office room and leaning against the doorframe.  Her eyes scanned the room to see any and all of its contents, as she would also see those that would be in the office due to her late arrival.

Wordcount:

Last edited by Hanako on Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:04 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing broken coding)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Hanako~
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Hanako~

PostSubject: Re: See Me Now [Mazo/No Kill]   See Me Now [Mazo/No Kill] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 10:56 pm

She smirked at the thought of catching the Hokage unprepared.  Seeing him in a slight sweat and panting profusely was all she needed to begin hating his guts, if only because he was the figurehead of the village's authority over her.  Having finished the stick of dumplings, she played with the stick in her mouth as she listened to his tired words.  He quickly steeled himself up, his eyes blinking a few times to help the process.  Whatever he had been doing before she had arrived had put him in quite the unflattering mood.  Not to say that her's was any better.

An opportunity, he said.  Hanako wondered what this was all about.  Every other time the past Hokage had shown her an 'opportunity' it had ended up just being another attempt to control her.  He already had her pledged to the village, yet he still wanted her to have a controlled attitude.  Like that would happen.  Still, she could only guess at what had been told to the newest Hokage.  Certainly her bad reputation preceded her which only added to the curious nature of why she was called in.  Maybe he was going to try a dominating stance and force her into obedience.  Or maybe he would try to coerce her into being on his side of things and try to be friends.

"What exactly is this opportunity?" Hanako asked through a closed mouth, keeping the dumpling stick in her mouth.  Her words came out a bit rough from this, but she didn't care if it made her sound more aggressive, in fact, she hoped it would.  "And don't say community service."

She folded her arms across her chest and studied the white haired Hokage.  Uchiha Mazo was his name.  She remembered because of all the banners that had been strung up in his honor during the inauguration.  The ceremony of which she never attended, instead taking the time to relax by herself in the village's hot spring bath house.  That had been a good day, enjoying the peace and quiet of being all by herself.  Not a single job to do or a single person to judge her.  Not even the owner of the bath house was there.  However, this day was not like that one.  Not at all.

Wordcount:
Back to top Go down
Hanako~
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Hanako~

PostSubject: Re: See Me Now [Mazo/No Kill]   See Me Now [Mazo/No Kill] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 11:33 pm

Hanako's eyes widened a centimeter per sentence that Hokage Mazo spoke.  The situation had completely spiraled out of control.  It was like an orchestra had started its concerto, with rising and falling, and then all of a sudden the music blares out into a mess, losing all cohesion.  The conductor turns and surprisingly starts to beatbox the rest of the symphony while the strings try to catch back up and the wind instruments climb on top of each other desperately clawing at their music sheets which had somehow gotten spread out in a clutter.  The percussion saw all the ruckus happening before them and decided to take a break, leaving out the important backbone to the concerto which by now was dying speedily.  If the situation had been a young man ripe with health than it would be as if all of a sudden his body jumped from a spritely age of twenty-five to a deafeningly fragile ninety-nine and struck by dementia and brain cancer all in a manner of seconds.

When Mazo had finished his crazy and absurd little speech, Hanako took the dumpling stick from her mouth and threw it to the ground, the teeth-sharpened end of which pegged it into one of the floorboards.  "What a waste of my time! she yelled out as she turned on her heels and exited the office.  Having been leaning on the doorframe in the office's entryway, her escape had been nearly instant, although the doors were still open wide and she could be seen walking down the hallway in a great huff of anger.

The nerve of the Hokage to have pulled a stunt like that!  Like she would just 'be his girl' at the drop of a hat!  All of what he had said came out so fast it had only come to sound like ridiculous nonsense being jabbered out by a lunatic.  Surely he had known better than this.  Whatever his reasons for making such remarks, Hanako intended that he would regret ever saying them.  She had only gone a few paces from the office's doorway when she gave a glaring glance back at the Hokage.

Wordcount:
Back to top Go down
Hanako~
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Hanako~

PostSubject: Re: See Me Now [Mazo/No Kill]   See Me Now [Mazo/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 12:20 am

People outside of the Hokage's office had peeked out into the hallway, casting glances at Hanako and the Hokage as if trying to understand what all the noise was about.  A few seemed worried one of the two were going to smash something.  A few seemed ready to watch as if an entertaining moment was about to happen.  All work within the Administration building halted as the Hokage spoke up, his words somehow reaching down the hallway into Hanako's ears as she made to leave the building.

In that glaring glance back at the Hokage, she caught hold of his words.  ANBU?  Her?  Hanako's feet stopped moving.  A wave of seriousness had come to wash away the ridiculous wave that had just hit a moment ago, only adding to her confusion.  What in the world was this guy playing at?  She turned back around and strode into the office once more.  "You better not be trying to mess with me," she said briskly, stopping just in front of his desk.  Her eyes gave a harsh stare into his eyes.  "So am I really in the ANBU now or what?

She had submitted the application to join the ANBU Black Ops just a few days ago.  Although technically it was a resubmittal as the former Hokage had only ripped it to shreds, laughing at her as if it had been a joke.  Now this new guy was saying she was in right after blabbering on about how he wanted her to be his girl?  She couldn't make sense of things, of what was really happening.  Was this some kind of sick joke or was it the truth?  Looking at the Hokage now, the world seemed to slow down as she waited for his reply.  This could be a career-changing moment in her life.  A dream of hers coming to fruition.

Wordcount:
Back to top Go down
Hanako~
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Hanako~

PostSubject: Re: See Me Now [Mazo/No Kill]   See Me Now [Mazo/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:13 pm

Hanako looked at her application that the Hokage handed her.  The red mark was on there.  She was in.  She was an ANBU Black Ops operative.  Seeing this brought a sly smile to her face, her eyes narrowing as crazed ideas sprawled around her brain.  The things she would be able to do with this job would be great.  She could be a torturer now, or a high profile assassin, or be one to cause mischief and subterfuge deep behind enemy lines -- If only Konoha had an enemy.  Oh, the pain she could bring to them!

She set the application back down on the desk and returned her gaze to Mazo.  "You'll be glad you did this." Hanako turned to leave.  It seems that was all that was needed to be said after all.  She had nearly lost all hope for the village after the Hokage's little flight of fancy had fired off Hanako's cuckoo radar.  Still, with the power of an ANBU mask and privileges of being in the job, she couldn't wait to get started.  Running back down the hallway with lots of energy she decided to head out and enjoy the outdoors.

Of course, she forgot that the weather was rather hot that day and as soon as she stepped outside, she nearly lost all her excitement.  Sometimes life just had it out for her, not letting her have completely good day.  Still, she was quickly reminded of her hunger that the dumpling sticks had only delayed.  Walking outside of the Administration building, she stopped to think about where she would eat...

{Exit Thread}

Wordcount:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See Me Now [Mazo/No Kill]   See Me Now [Mazo/No Kill] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

See Me Now [Mazo/No Kill]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Konohagakure no Sato :: Kage Office-
Jump to: