Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurame
Genin
Genin
Kurame

Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami] Empty
PostSubject: Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami]   Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 2:45 am

Kicking his blanket off of his body, Kurame Nara, or, Kurame Shinshido, as he went by, hopped out of his bed, completely and utterly naked, because Kumo was hot and humid as a dick. As the tired, sleep deprived boy stumbled to his dresser to grab pants or something to cover up himself, he looked in a mirror, and saw next to a reflection of a black haired, and extremely sexy young man, the moon shining along with the stars in the night sky. Nightime was this young shadow ninja's favorite time of day, because, well, other than the fact that he had a large advantage in his jutsu, it was also calmer and quieter than all the other times of the day, and Kurame loved this. Pulling out a blue undershirt, the genin tossed the article of clothing over his head, and pulled it down, grabbing a state army jacket, and a pair of black pants to throw over that, straightening the collar and looking at himself, running a brush through his hair quickly. Yep, he was definitely sexier at night as well. Scratching the back of his neck, he yawned, stretching out his arms, and quietly walked to his small, makeshift kitchen, which was basically a stove and fridge in a barren room. Pulling out a leftogre sandwich, he took a large bite of it, before shoving the rest of it into his mouth. Choking down the food, he kicked open his door (quietly) and stepped outside, taking in the night air with reverence, letting it out softly. Walking down the stairs of the apartment building, the young, arrogant shinobi finally reached the ground, cracking his knuckles idly, and looking around, making sure nobody would sneak up on him.
Back to top Go down
Itami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Itami

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami]   Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 7:50 pm

Itami woke up rather suddenly, and looked out the window. It was night time, with a bright full moon that made it seem like an early afternoon. She nibbles the second knuckle on her finger, and puts on tight clothing, and her jacket. She walks out into the village, looking for someone that she could fight or get intimate with. Not that she cared which would happen, but she was just bored. Walking, she notices that a boy is sitting somewhere. He runs over to him, and sits on his lap, wrapping her legs around his waist. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Kurame
Genin
Genin
Kurame

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami]   Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 8:20 pm

Suddenly, as if his looking out for sneaks was totally ignored, a girl was soon on his lap, smirking, and wrapping her legs around his waist. "Hey." Was all she said, and he stared back at her, grimacing, but then he smirks, moving a hand to her side. "Hello, dear."
((OOC: Okay, you made me make the thread, I made the setting. The moon isn't bright enough to make it look like late afternoon. Just, no.))
Back to top Go down
Itami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Itami

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami]   Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 8:27 pm

Itami continues to sit on his lap, and looked the boy in the eyes. He seemed about 2-3 years younger than herself. She looks at him, and holds out her wrist. "Hey, could you slap me, cut me, or harm me in some way?" If the boy doesn't comply, she will get a bit upset. Instead of doing that, she just goes in for a kiss on the boy, going to bite his lip for the pain that she so much desired.
Back to top Go down
Kurame
Genin
Genin
Kurame

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami]   Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 9:14 pm

"Hey, could you slap me, cut me, or harm me in some way?" She asks, holding out her wrist. Sighing, he places a finger on her hand, and gently pushes her back when she tries to kiss him. "Well, first off..." He mumbles, shooting a tendril an inch into her hand and quickly retracting it, "Get off." He says, and slides backwards while uncurling her legs.

Jutsu:

Last edited by Kurame on Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Itami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Itami

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami]   Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 9:25 pm

The boy makes a sharp pain come from her hand, which makes her do a small moan, and blush. "You didn't have to be so rough you know~" She looks at her hand as the sinew of flesh begins to repair itself. 'You're such a whore.' "Well, now that we are done with that, want to make out?"
Back to top Go down
Kurame
Genin
Genin
Kurame

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami]   Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 9:28 pm

"You didn't have to be so rough you know~" She glances at her hand as he does, and he grimaces as the flesh simply forms together again. "Well, now that we are done with that, want to make out?" She asks, and he shakes his head, gripping his kunai at his waist. "I would prefer not to make out with a woman who's hand knits together, thank you. Don't want that happening during the sex." Kurame grins, cracking his knuckle.
Back to top Go down
Itami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Itami

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami]   Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 9:52 pm

Itami giggles, and rolls around on the ground. "Anyway, it's nice to meet you. What do you want to do? We can makeout, swim, run, makeout, fight, or whatever you want." She gives him a thumbs up, and looks at the blood on her palm. "Also, please don't hurt me without my permission. You won't be too happy with the results~"
Back to top Go down
Kurame
Genin
Genin
Kurame

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami]   Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 9:58 pm

"I... A spar would be nice." He said. He had to find out what this strange girl used if he was to avoid her wrath, which was obviously imminent.
Back to top Go down
Itami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Itami

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami]   Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 10:04 pm

"Mmmmmm.. Okay. We can spar if you'd like, but you have to do me a favor first. Give me a kiss that I will remember for a little while, and I'll spar with you~" She giggles a bit after this, grabbing a hold of this boy's soft hands.
Back to top Go down
Kurame
Genin
Genin
Kurame

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami]   Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 10:22 pm

He stares, and pushes her away from him. "How about, no thank you."
Back to top Go down
Itami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Itami

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami]   Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 10:25 pm

She pouts, looking at him. "Well if that's how you really feel..." She ignites a flash bomb in his face, and takes a quick cut at him with her sword. If this missed, she would take another swing. She then will jump backward, and run until she is 30 meters away. "Sorry about that!" She then cuts a line down her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Kurame
Genin
Genin
Kurame

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami]   Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 10:30 pm

Noticing a flash bomb being lit, the shinobi squeezes his eyes shut, but not to much avail. The flash was too bright to be blocked by a simple layer of skin, and he felt blinded and disoriented, as he jumped backwards, feeling the tip of a sword grazing across his stomach, not giving him more than a small cut that hurt, but didn't bleed. "God..." He mumbled, wiping his eyes, and trying to ease his awful headache she caused. Jumping closer to her, he reaches his hand up in the air, and snaps his finger. If she hears it, she would go blind for a short while, unable to see anything. Touching his stomach absentmindedly, it turned out she had hit him, and he could tell by the blood coating his hand.

Jewtsew:
Back to top Go down
Itami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Itami

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami]   Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 10:46 pm

Licking the blood off of the edge of her blade, she is put in her own world. The only sensation she can feel is the blood dripping down her wrist, in which she uses to make a circle with a triangle connecting in a little over three seconds. Humming a tune, she pulls out her sword, and looks at her skin to reveal that it has turned black and white, and stabs herself in the left arm, then her right knee. This would make her opponent feel the pain, and actually be effected by the wound.

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Kurame
Genin
Genin
Kurame

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami]   Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 11:22 pm

Suddenly, there was a hole in his left arm, then in his right knee, and there was a blinding pain, that caused him to fall over, landing on his bad knee, and letting out an even louder cry, curling up into a ball on the ground. Suddenly, a shadow flows from his body, to connect with her. It's almost invisible to the naked eye due the time of night, thus he simply waited.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Itami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Itami

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami]   Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:31 am

Itami stabs herself in the stomach once more, and waves to the boy. "I'll see you later, I have the Raikage's ass to kick." She begins to walk away, humming a tune. The next thing she knew.. She was on the ground, in the fetal position. "Did you really... Just..." She tries to calm herself, but the feeling of not being able to move was killing her.

Chalkra - 365/400
Back to top Go down
Kurame
Genin
Genin
Kurame

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami]   Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:45 am

Coughing, as he felt blood bubble up his throat, feeling as if he was going to vomit. The first thing he did was force himself to a standing position, crying out as he had to force weight on his injured knee. Sweeping his uninjured foot, he had his shadow controlled enemy effectively destroy their circle, and he made 3 black splotches run up her body, and stop right at her temples and one at her throat. "Goodnight..." He hisses, lifting up a hand, shaking from pain, and snaps, the splotches erupting and forcing themselves into her brain and throat, and, as a final 'fuck you', he sends out 8 Shadow Stitches, and they travel over to her, and stitch her arms and legs and torso to the ground, stabbing through her body, before he passes out, the stitches holding strong, but the shadow possession fading.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Itami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Itami

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami]   Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:54 am

Itami is sewn to the ground and just looks up at the sky. "Fuck." She's returned to her old state of mind, though the pain is making her feel rather happy for herself. She tries to rip her arm out of the ground, just pulling up a bloody pulp. 'The boy is knocked out, it should be fading.' "Well thanks a lot genius, why don't you try getting stuck to the ground." The shadows begin to fade, and she gets up. She kisses the boy on the lips, and soon spits it out. "I see why he was so shy. His breath tastes like vomit and blood." She slings him over her good shoulder, and heads to the hospital. Sometimes, it sucked that she couldn't die. Other times, it was fucking awesome.

[Leave Thread]

Last edited by Itami on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurame
Genin
Genin
Kurame

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami]   Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:55 am

LEAVe threAD. That's the last time I do non nokill with you, asshole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami]   Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stepping Into Insanity [Private/Itami]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kumogakure Ruins-
Jump to: