Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

They are the Future (Private/Wukong/No Kill/Training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hisaki
Hokage
Hokage
Hisaki

They are the Future (Private/Wukong/No Kill/Training) Empty
PostSubject: They are the Future (Private/Wukong/No Kill/Training)   They are the Future (Private/Wukong/No Kill/Training) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 5:08 pm

Emerald eyes scanned the ground around the courtyard of one of the training areas in the village of Konohagakure no Sato where Hisaki Uzumaki was preparing to meet one of the young genin of the village. He smiled softly and took in the radiant sunlight which was bearing down on him, the heat being warm but not distractingly so. He was wearing the Shadow Armour that he usually wore with his trademark white kimono with pink floral patterns on it overtop and his Shroud of Shadows was near at hand. On his hip was The Messiah, a legendary weapon drawn from the vaults of the village and rewarded to him long ago, as well as his Staff of the Storms. His white hair was falling freely and covered by the white hood overtop of it. As he scanned the area he was waiting for one of the village’s new genin to come and train with him. The genin had made it known that his intention was to work with stronger shinobi in the village to in turn become stronger himself, and Hisaki had decided he would take it upon himself to train him.

As he waited he hummed a calming tune to himself and breathed in deeply, enjoying the smells in the air and the cooling breeze that had just picked up..
Back to top Go down
Wukong
Genin
Genin
Wukong

PostSubject: Re: They are the Future (Private/Wukong/No Kill/Training)   They are the Future (Private/Wukong/No Kill/Training) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:07 am

Well... this was a shock. He never expected the request to reach the man, much less him to agree to it. But it had happened; the Hokage agreed to meet and train him. It wouldnt help him to be late; he had to but on his best to impress this man. He'd don a pair of blue shorts and red boots. A crisp white shirt would complete the mini ensemble, unbuttoned all the way down left open without anything beneath it, save for a golden chain around his neck, a gift from his sister. A small hip pouch would be attacted to his right side, allowing for fast drawing.

He would make his way to the training area, attempting to be calm, but still nervous somewhat. He had no idea what to expect from this man; he barely knew his name. Hisame somethin? Rosaki? He'd find out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Hisaki
Hokage
Hokage
Hisaki

PostSubject: Re: They are the Future (Private/Wukong/No Kill/Training)   They are the Future (Private/Wukong/No Kill/Training) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:13 pm

The Storm Lord looked out across the training field and watched as the young genin approached him. He smiled softly at Wukong and bowed slightly, giving him a respectful greeting as he made his way towards him. Hisaki’s hand was resting by his side, staying close to the spot where his staff would be resting for when he would begin training the young man, but he wasn’t going to rush into anything right off the bat. He wanted to get to know Wukong a little more before he started to fight him, and he decided there was a simple way to do such a thing. Exerting his calming presence as he always did, the Hokage began to speak;

“Hello, you must be Wukong. I’ve been hoping you’d show up. I’m Hisaki, the new Hokage.” He would offer his hand out for the genin to shake and whether or not he responded in kind Hisaki would continue on. “I imagine you’re wondering why I asked you to join me here today. Well the answer is simple really. In order for a village to grow to be strong we must look towards that village’s future. We were dealt an unfortunate blow with the previous Hokage ruining our reputation and forcing several people to flee the village, but I hope to rectify the situation and make Konohagakure no Sato strong once again. In order to do that I must look towards the future, and the future of our village is our Genin. I have been impressed with you through the academy, and I was hoping to get some one on one time with you today.” He smiled again and looked the young man up and down, noticing he was in fact quite handsome, something that Hisaki couldn’t help but notice with attractive males. It was possible that there was a bit of his old Inuzuka sensei inside of him, the dog letting loose so to speak, but he wasn’t sure. “Anyway, do you have any questions for me?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They are the Future (Private/Wukong/No Kill/Training)   They are the Future (Private/Wukong/No Kill/Training) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They are the Future (Private/Wukong/No Kill/Training)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Konohagakure no Sato :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: