Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peace, love, Rock 'n Roll! [Private/Invite Only]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jiro
Genin
Genin
Jiro

Peace, love, Rock 'n Roll! [Private/Invite Only] Empty
PostSubject: Peace, love, Rock 'n Roll! [Private/Invite Only]   Peace, love, Rock 'n Roll! [Private/Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:57 am

It was very late at night, and in the center of one of Kirigakure's most poor neighborhoods, lied an abandoned house. Yet tonight, this house was not void of life nor activity. Tonight, a massive party was ongoing, with a lot of teenagers and young adults taking part as they drank their livers away, smoked as much Opium as they could find, and some were even trying out other unknown substances. It was still relatively early, yet there were buckets already filled with vomit, and the floor had large amounts of blood, a sign that in the midst of all this chaos, violence could erupt with just a bad-looking glance.

Jiro, as one would imagine, was in the heart of this party, already looking as wasted as anybody else in there. He was supposed to be the musician, the one who was going to animate the place, but everybody already knew that if he was going to a party, he had to get in on some of that. It was a "warm-up", he'd say as an excuse. As he went over to grab yet another Alcoholic beverage, he caught a glimpse of a red haired Shinobi. Certainly some hotshot, as he looked to be quite high ranked, and had quite the attention focused on him. Whatever, for the moment this was not his story.

"Heeey, Jiro, man... when are you gonna get up on stage? We need you up there, maaan..." Some random guy, though one that was likely the creator of the party, suddenly approached the youngster. "Oh come on, Mr. Whoever-You-Are! I'm just getting started!" He replied, taking another large sip of the bottle he was holding. "I'm serious, dude... the people are getting bored... pretty soon they might start leaving the place."

With a sigh, the artist finally agreed, dropping the bottle at random. He was still too sober, but he could not disappoint his "fans". As he finally got up on the stage, the crowd began cheering on, clapping and such. Those who still could, anyway. "So... I made this song about... five minutes ago. In my head. Still haven't played it yet. Let's see how kick ass it is." He spoke as he grabbed his bongo set, readying himself to start the show. "By the way, I decided to call it 'You All Suck And I Hate You" And with no further ado, he began hitting the bongo set with great force, producing a loud, violently hard kick and snare music that quickly got the fans moving. Moving too much in fact, for as the song progressed, some of those who heard the title that Jiro revealed had grown some irritation over it, and decided to take it out by punching the ones closest to them. Eventually, the whole group of listeners had formed one massive, large brawl, at which the musician grinned and did not stop playing for one second, knowing it was him who was fueling this. "Hell yeah! Now that is what a call a crowd!"
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Genin
Genin
Jiro

Peace, love, Rock 'n Roll! [Private/Invite Only] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace, love, Rock 'n Roll! [Private/Invite Only]   Peace, love, Rock 'n Roll! [Private/Invite Only] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:22 pm

This was all an hallucination due to some strange pills that Jiro took.

/left
Back to top Go down

Peace, love, Rock 'n Roll! [Private/Invite Only]
Page 1 of 1