Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gravity Release

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

Gravity Release Empty
PostSubject: Gravity Release   Gravity Release Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 1:03 am

Name: Gravity Release (Juuryoku重力)
Type: Kekkei Tota
Requirements: Doton || Fuuton || Yin
Ability Tier: 4
Minimum Rank: Jounin (A)
Description: The user is able to control gravity over a location, object(s), etc. They can increase gravity, get rid of gravity, decrease gravity, make something have a gravitational pull, and do many other things that they come up with dealing with the force of gravity.
Unlock Requirements: Doton, Fuuton trained to SS rank, Yin trained to S rank at least.
Special Training Requirements: All Gravity Release jutsu require an additional 1000 words of training. Gravity Release must be trained up from D-rank, and each rank gets double the word count plus 2500 words.

Last edited by Clyde McDouglass on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Ranmaru

Gravity Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Release   Gravity Release Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 3:45 pm

Alright, I just wanna ask you this. How would gravity release require Lightning and Wind? Earth and Wind I totally understand... but explain the lightning to me please.
Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

Gravity Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Release   Gravity Release Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:28 pm

I didn't choose earth because this release is talking about using the force of gravity. I don't see it as earth. Lightning just seem to fit due to how magnetic energy is just electrical energy. I cant really describe it except for this: A fan spins due to electrical energy, and magnetic energy is truly just electricity.
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Ranmaru

Gravity Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Release   Gravity Release Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 11:00 pm

....Er, they're not the same thing; not really. But I can see what you're trying to say. My reasoning behind doton is basically the same; you're harnessing the power of the earth itself and controlling it's gravity. But yeah. If you can get another admin to agree to it being Lighting/Wind/Yin, I'll add in my approval.
Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

Gravity Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Release   Gravity Release Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 8:41 pm

~Bump

I agree more with doton ever sense you put it that way. Edited.
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Ranmaru

Gravity Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Release   Gravity Release Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:01 pm

xD Well, that works too. Alrighty; approved then.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gravity Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Release   Gravity Release Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gravity Release
Page 1 of 1