Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Michie
Chunnin
Chunnin
Michie

The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite] Empty
PostSubject: The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite]   The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:15 pm

Mitsukai’s brows were furrowed as she re-read for the thirteenth time the letter that the Raikage had sent her. It was a simply enough message and she had memorized it the first time she had read it, but the whole thing wasn’t sitting right with her. Something just felt… wrong, about the whole situation. She brought her right hand up to the bridge of her nose and pinched it for a moment between her thumb and pointer finger as a low sigh escaped her.

She tossed the Raikage’s letter then down on the desk, not caring if anyone picked it up to read it next, and rested her elbows on her chair before putting the tips of her fingers together and staring at her office doors while waiting for those she had invited – Kinzoku, Alec Kane, and Artemis – to arrive so she could have a chat with them. She needed their help and she knew they wouldn’t back down from doing what she wanted done.

Raikage’s Letter:

As she waited for everyone’s arrival she attempted to keep her breathing steady and keep her growing agitation and concern from showing too badly – yet there were still a few subtle signs that did show such as the furrowed brow and the slight spark of agitation in her silvery colored eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kinzoku
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Kinzoku

PostSubject: Re: The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite]   The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:21 pm

Another friend had come to visit the village. Kinzoku intended on asking him to become a part of Suna permanently, seeing as he no other allegiances to any villages, and he seemed to enjoy the heat of the desert. He would also make an excellent edition to ANBU as a Black Ops member. With his skill set and those sage abilities of his, he seemed made for the job, just as he himself was.

However that had to be put on hold for the moment. the Kazekage called for a meeting in her office. He didn't know what it was about, nor did he want to be late, so after putting Kuro up into a hotel for now, Kinzoku quickly made his way back across the village to the Administration Complex. He floated into the office by way of an Iron Sand Platform, dispersing it once he was through the window. The Iron Sand used to carry him made it's way back into the glowing gourd while his feet touched the floor.

"Kazekage?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite]   The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:38 pm

Artemis, her father, and likely a few other people had been called to Mitsukai’s office. Artemis couldn’t think of anything they had done to cause any sort of trouble since they had got here – in fact all that Artemis had done was take a nice long shower, eat, and sleep – so she figured that it had to be about something else entirely. Not wanting to keep her waiting she skipped her way out of the Kazekage residence where Mitsukai had told them they could stay, down the steps and past one of the many guards who lined the doorways and walls, and down to the Kazekage’s office.

Not bothering to knock because Mitsukai was family she opened up the door and skipped in, keeping it open in case her father was following behind her. She came to a stop next to one of the chairs in front of Mitsukai’s desk and sat down gracefully; ensuring her school-girl styled dress kept her hidden though she wore shorts beneath it. She took one look at Mitsukai’s stressed looking face and frowned.

“Something’s wrong… what’s wrong? Do I have to punch someone? Cause I will ya know! I’m not scared!”, she added the last bit proudly and truthfully – she didn’t fear anyone.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite]   The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 3:01 pm

Alec ate a big meal. For once he pigged himself out, gorging on the finest of Suna cuisines. It was much better than the constant fish he had to endure on the ride here. Afterwards, it was a long bath and a nice nap, in a bed that wasn't constantly rocking back and fourth. It gave him a chance to get his stillness back. The constant rocking was beginning to make him lose his center of gravity, and in all honesty, his mind as well. It was good to sleep in an actual bed that didn't move again. He wasn't looking forward to getting back on a boat for a long time.

When he woke up again, it was sitting in a recliner that he'd pulled over to the window, in order to enjoy the view of the village while smoking "herbs" from a special pipe, that he was summoned to his grand daughter's office. Chakra eyes let him know that Artemis was already there, so standing while green colored smoke rose from his mouth and nostrils did he exit out into the hall to follow her, polished walking stick in his left hand, Kane Katana strapped to his left side. Not long after Artemis walked in and threatened to punch someone did Alec come in, the pungent aroma of the herbs with him, a trail of smoke around and behind him. He pushed the door closed behind him with the walking stick.

"If someone died, got killed, decapitated, their intestines torn out, ect ect, I swear that it was not me."
Back to top Go down
Michie
Chunnin
Chunnin
Michie

PostSubject: Re: The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite]   The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 3:13 pm

Mitsukai looked to Kinzoku as he arrived first through the open window. “I’ve called you, my grandfather, and Artemis here… they should be arriving momentarily.”, she explained. And then in came Artemis who sat down, took one look at her face, and was already up in arms and ready to punch someone – and given the natural smell the child gave off, likely blow them up as well. Finally Alec arrived, closing the door behind himself that Artemis had left open.

Mitsukai could only grin somewhat at their reactions before touching a seal on her desk that with a small minute burst of chakra caused the seals on the wall to activate, making the room sound proof while basking it in a soft blue glow. “Alright, room’s soundproofed now.”, she said as a means to explain about the seal she had activated. “I don’t want anyone to over-hear what I have to say…”

She pushed the letter she had thrown on her desk from the Raikage into the middle of the desk and opened it in case they all wanted to take a look at it. “This was the letter I was talking about that I received just the other day. At first it didn’t bother me but I’ve been doing some thinking… I’m only fifteen, the youngest Kage by far and the newest to the title from what I understand. To the other Kage’s I believe, personally, that that would make me seem the weakest and the less experienced. I expected it to take a while before my name reached their ears to be honest… and yet here’s the Raikage, not a week after I took office, sending me a letter that talks of peace.”

She shook her head slightly. “I dunno, maybe I’m just being paranoid but this isn’t sitting right with me. I believe he’s either planning something, or has someone else after him that he’s scared of enough to be seeking help. I’m not going to do something that’ll put my people in danger without knowing all of the facts…”
Back to top Go down
Kinzoku
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Kinzoku

PostSubject: Re: The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite]   The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 3:22 pm

Kinzoku read the letter while listening to Mitsukai explain. He wasn't one for politics, leadership stuff, or anything of the like, but it did seem fishy. Mitsukai was right; since she was the same age as he, more experienced Kage may see that as a weakness and underestimate her, but little did they know of Kinzoku. To top that off, her grandfather was here, and he loved nothing more than to get into fights with powerful opponents.

Kinzoku didn't say anything. His first priority was the protection of the Kazekage. Should anyone come to the sand and try anything funny, he was prepared to kill them, no matter who they were.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite]   The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 3:26 pm

Artemis leaned forward when Mitsukai pushed the note forward for them to read. She read it once and then twice again as a frown covered her own face: that did seem a bit weird, a bit off at least. Artemis leaned back comfortably in her chair once more as she listened to Mitsukai explain how she felt about it and how it felt wrong to her. Mitsukai was right, she was still young, and most people didn’t believe that kids were capable of things let alone capable of taking care of an entire village. So, why was it that this Raikage person was so interested in making peace?

“That’s weird. I dunno… maybe he heard about all of those serial killers and monsters you fought?”, Artemis stated with a shrug before looking towards her father, wondering what he thought about all of this.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite]   The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 3:43 pm

"I smell something... fishy. Not even a whole week in office and this person sends letters wanting to meet? Fish."

Alec's sarcastic expression was in full effect as he took one last drag of herbs and put his pipe away into his bag. Propping his walking stick in front of him and placing both hands on top as if it were a cane, he let the green colored smoke drift from his nostrils while thinking this over. In his experience fighting in wars and battles through the years, he knew that nothing was ever as it seemed. This Raikage was either scared and looking for allies, or trying to muscle in on the "young, inexperienced Kage."

"If you ask me, this guy is up to something. You could send someone out to his village Kumo to check him out, but if one of your people go it'll look bad on you. So how about this: I go out to Kumo, nose around. No one knows anything about me over on this side of the ocean except for the fact that i'm missing and a criminal. I'll go introduce myself to this Raikage, test his defenses. If he's as shady as he seems, well... i'll relieve him of that hat, and his head as well. Take his village for myself."

Yes... Hanagakure all over again. Alec planned to use the same strategy that he used there. Artemis was here too, and she was literally a walking bomb. He figured she was old enough to get her hands dirty, and better to be with her if she happened to commit her first murder than having to hear about it after it already happened.

"What do you say, Art. Road trip? See some new lands? Murder a village leader and a few others if we have to?"
Back to top Go down
Michie
Chunnin
Chunnin
Michie

PostSubject: Re: The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite]   The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 3:59 pm

Mitsukai looked first to Kinzoku who remained silent, then to Artemis as she spoke up about perhaps the Raikage had heard about her exploits around the village of Sunagakure, and then finally to her grandfather who agreed completely with her and even volunteered for him and Artemis to go take a road trip. He was right in what he said about how no one would expect them to have come from Sunagakure, which would keep their true reasons behind going a secret…

Yes, this was the best plan of action. “Alright, that sounds like a plan… though, I might have you take one of my people with you, a member of my village whose been showing some potential. Don’t worry, you won’t have to baby sit them. They’ll be fully aware of the dangers if I choose to send them… Or, I might send them after you two leave under the disguise of delivering my reply to the Raikage…  Because if I do nothing then it’ll look fishy too.”

She couldn’t help but to chuckle at her grandfather’s question to Artemis: knowing how fight-ready she was she was likely going to be excited about her first chance at a real battle. And she didn't doubt that her grandfather would be able to defend himself: though, she was now sort of expecting to receive word that he was the new Raikage... at least she'd end up with an instant ally if that happened.

"Before you go there's something I want to do... I told Kinzoku earlier that I was working on a seal that reserves Flying Thunder God.. I'd like to place that on him, and both variants on the pair of you. This way if anything were to happen I could either teleport to you, or teleport you to myself. This would also be a good time for Artemis to learn it as well.. this way she can put her own seal on you grandad in case things happen to get hairy..."

With that said she got up and went over to Kinzoku first, activating the Reversed Flying Thunder God and placing the seal upon his gourd so long as was willing to receive it. She then would go over to Artemis and place both the Flying Thunder God Seal upon her as well as the reversed version; one on her left arm and the other on her right - making her look as if she had a pair of tattoos. Finally she would look to her grandfather and place the seal upon him in the indicated locations if he wanted the seals.

Spoiler:

Chakra: 1,025 / 1,250 (225 Chakra used)

Back to top Go down
Kinzoku
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Kinzoku

PostSubject: Re: The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite]   The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 4:15 pm

As he thought, Alec volunteered to go to Kumo and test the Raikage. Kinzoku thought of going himself, but he thought it best to remain at the Kazekage's side in the rare chance that things went south. With Alec and Artemis gone, that left him, and perhaps Kuro - if he agreed to remain here - to protect the Kazekage and the village. Kinzoku was sure he could talk him into it though.

"I'm... not too well versed on politics, so i'll leave all of this in your hands," said Kinzoku. "Though I do think all of this sounds a little funny. I'm sure Alec and Artemis will go do their thing and sort all of this out. I'd love to see what happens, but i'll stay here by the Kazekage's side just in case..."

Mitsukai also mentioned that she'd finished the jutsu that allowed her to reverse her Flying Thunder God technique. The gourd still didn't react when she placed another seal on it, and her turned around to allow her to do so...

[exit]

Last edited by Kinzoku on Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite]   The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 4:25 pm

Artemis had been about to beg and plead for a chance to actually go because she had assumed her father would think it too dangerous for someone her age and therefore was shocked for a brief moment when he asked her if she wanted to go on this road trip with him. An excited grin spread across her face and she nodded her head several times, yes. “That sounds awesome! Yeah, I wanna come! Before you say it I’ll make sure I’m careful… mom kinda threatened to beat my butt anyway if I wasn’t…”

She then focused her attention over to Mitsukai as she spoke about wanting to put a seal on them. Artemis didn’t see any harm in it, and it would be a chance for her to learn it as well, and so when Mitsukai came and put it on her she allowed; giggling because it now looked like she had two tattoos on her. She rubbed the seal for a moment, finding that she could feel it on her but not feel it through her hand and then looked over to her father.

“I think I got it… where do you want me to put mine?”, she asked curiously and then she would wait for a response. When her father had picked out a spot she would get to work just as Mitsukai had done and place both variations of the jutsu’s seals upon her father so that if anything happened she would either be able to teleport him to her or herself to him – definitely something that would come in handy.

Flying Thunder God:
Chakra: 90 Used, 610 remaining out of 700
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite]   The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 4:39 pm

Alec didn't think they'd need back-up. This guy sounded like a push over, but Alec wasn't so cocky that he was going to run in head-first. When people got desperate, that was when they were at their most dangerous. He was anxious to get moving toward the destination. Both of his swords hadn't tasted blood for what seemed like a long time.

Mitsukai passed on her infamous ability to Artemis, and Artemis wanted to use it on Alec. He wouldn't have to worry about her safety at all if she knew a legendary ability such as that - not that he was worried even if she didn't know it, what with his armour. Alec's sleeves both moved up his arms by themselves in response to the Symbiote, presenting his forearms to the child.

Once she was done, he was out the door, and on the move...

/Exit/

Last edited by Alec Kane on Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michie
Chunnin
Chunnin
Michie

PostSubject: Re: The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite]   The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 5:43 pm

Mitsukai watched carefully as Artemis applied the same seals she had just done to everyone to her father. A grin spread across her face at how easily she had learned it: she truly was a child prodigy and would likely go on to learn even more dangerous and exciting techniques – all of which Mitsukai was interested in seeing when that day came.

“Alright, I’ll send my messenger along behind you as to not slow ya’ll down… go have fun.”, Mitsukai said simply before leaning back in her chair and contemplating lighting the letter on fire… it would be worthless soon if she knew her grandfather as well as she thought she did.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Missing Ninja (S-Rank)
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite]   The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 5:48 pm

Artemis giggled and got up from her chair, her jacket still wrapped around her waist which meant that she didn’t need to go back to her room and grab anything before they left. She rushed after her father as she tightened the Boom Boom Gloves on her fingers. “Wait for me! I want to blow things up too!”, she called after him excitedly as she disappeared out of Mitsukai’s office to start the trip to Kumogakure…

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite]   The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kazekage's Concerns [Kinzoku, Alec Kane, Artemis, or Invite]
Page 1 of 1