Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So... Anyone Alive? [Open, No-Kill]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Galene
Genin
Genin
Galene

So... Anyone Alive? [Open, No-Kill] Empty
PostSubject: So... Anyone Alive? [Open, No-Kill]   So... Anyone Alive? [Open, No-Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:08 pm

Galene was wondering around the village doing basically nothing at this point; she was feeling a bit lonely and was having serious problems finding anyone she knew. Her friends where all off on missions, and most of her cousins where either busy in the clan's farms or still in school. This left her in the uncomfortable position of being by herself; and while she could handle time alone just fine; she was craving a bit of companionship, even if it meant going out to make new friends.

Sticking to the popular hang outs wasn't really helping; they where full of civilians and such that weren't much fun; the few ninja she did find where on patrol duty or heading off on missions. Blah. She could probably go do one of those, but the idea of a mission didn't appeal to her at the moment. In her 'normal' hand, she was idly twirling and spinning her band new bo staff; idly playing teaching her muscles how it balanced and reacted in a way that would make training with it later much easier. This way, she was a step ahead, and already had the muscle memory needed to cut her training effort in half. That, and she half hoped it would attract some attention and spark a conversation or something of the like.

Yep. Bored Galene was bored.
Back to top Go down
Yasu
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Yasu

PostSubject: Re: So... Anyone Alive? [Open, No-Kill]   So... Anyone Alive? [Open, No-Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 11:31 pm

Yasu grinned as he casually raised his arms slightly by his sides, glancing around the populated Kirigakure he was now finding himself in. It was always good to be back home, especially after such a boring journey, absent of any interesting activities at all. With a deep breath, he resumed his walk; not sure exactly of where to go, now that his duties as a fine, respected Shinobi had all been completed, and new ones were yet to come. However, the nearest tavern would probably be a safe bet.

As he walked into an even more populated district of the village, an eyebrow was raised, as a young female called his name and approached him. Yasu did have some recollection of her... he would swear he had met her at some party a few nights ago, or something alike. He even remembered things grew more... intimate between the two, though for him, such feelings probably only lasted for the remaining night. He even tried to remember her name, yet failed even at that.

Nevertheless, he formed a smirk upon his face, believing the meeting between the two would be of an equal nature. "Heeey... you!" Instead, he found himself slapped in the face. Something he could have prevented, but could not be bothered to do. His jaw, nevertheless, dropped slightly in surprise, and his eyebrows were raised. "How do you even dare to talk to me again, after what you did that night?!"

"Wh-... woah, look, lady, I know you have had one too many that night, but give me a break, you made it fairly clear that you wanted it as well!" He joked with a light chuckle. Another slap was received. He really had no idea that something had gone badly; he did not recall much of that night, the way he was in and all, yet what he did were but joyful memories. "You... you really can't remember it, can you?" Yasu shook his head negatively. "You fell asleep that night! Right when we were... what, was I not good enough for you?! Apparently not... you pig!" The Shinobi almost brought his hands to his own head. "Ooohh... so that's what truly happen-... oh come on, don't be like that! We can still make this work, Tan-... I mean, Tonya... or Tanisha. Give it a second shot? For old times sake? Ah... man." He sighed, knowing it was in vain, with the girl long walking away. Though, quite honestly, anybody knew that something like this happened far too often to have any effect on Yasu. With a shrug, he resumed his walk.

"Hmm... I do remember something else from that party. Something about her sister... and me... wait, weren't all of us three do-..." His thoughts were abruptly shut off, as his eyes noticed someone else. A young, good looking woman of blue hair, seemingly a Shinobi as well. And damn, was she pretty. With the thoughts of the other female already far vanished from his mind, Yasu quickly put on a smirk and approached his next target with a confident pace. "You must be one of the most recent Genins... for I'd surely remember someone with such beauty." He spoke with the exact same confidence, now at arms distance. If the girl was still not attempting to slap him, kill him or otherwise maim him, Yasu would now place his right arm around her. This was the part where he would begin to fire off his collection of cheesy one liners. We're talking really cheesy ones. So cheesy, that any outside witnesses would be unable to do anything other than to struggle to breath under their unstoppable laughter. "People call me Yasu, but you can call me Tonight! Is your dad an art thief? Because you're a masterpiece. I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you. Were do you hide your wings? Your lips look so lonely...Would they like to meet mine?" After the last one, the boy would begin placing his lips together in preparation for a kiss... that, or a slap. He's quite the bold one, though that was just his nature. He was sincere, honest, and direct. If things were to go awry, no bad feelings would originate, and he'd cherish over the fact that he tried.
Back to top Go down
Galene
Genin
Genin
Galene

PostSubject: Re: So... Anyone Alive? [Open, No-Kill]   So... Anyone Alive? [Open, No-Kill] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 2:55 pm

....Okay, that was not the kind of attention or companionship she'd been looking for. Holy hell, the cheese was strong with this one, it seemed. Brave, though; she had to give him that credit. Not many, even other ninja, would approach and try that on someone carrying an obvious weapon; namely the bo staff still in her right hand. "Genin, yes. Interested... not really."

She used the idle swinging of her staff to her advantage; harnessing the kinetic energy to bring the staff around between them so that it crossed his body; oriented so that it was vertical; like one of those weird locks they used on the transport vehicles the merchants had; setting it one end against side of his neck and slipping the other around behind his leg so that the base rested against his heel. It was as simple enough matter to push in a way that would use his own body as a fulcrum and send his ankle and knee caving in to force him to the ground; if he wasn't able to slip out of the way in time. She was aiming for disarm and disengage, not to cause damage, after all.

He was just bold so far; nothing that had her too worried. Although, it was wise to be worried when dealing with Jounin that had their eye on a prize; she was no match for him head to head, so being smarter; or at least trickier, would be her only saving grace if he decided to get serious.
Back to top Go down
Yasu
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Yasu

PostSubject: Re: So... Anyone Alive? [Open, No-Kill]   So... Anyone Alive? [Open, No-Kill] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:25 pm

Yasu opened a single eye as the girl's answer was heard; seemingly a negative one. Although, before he could even think of voicing a reaction, he saw her making a move to subdue him. Not anything extraordinarily fast for the Jounin, but still pretty impressive for just a Genin. By placing her staff on the side of his neck and behind his leg, she pushed it towards her and therefore caused an attack on his balance. Again, quite the impressive display of technique for someone who just graduated. But for the swordsman, this was just the perfect chance to show off.

As his leg was being forced forward, he took the chance to use the strength in solely his other foot to effectively propel him into a backflip, while simultaneously forming a grip on the girl's staff, after which he landed more or less where he already was, though "behind" the weapon and free of the technique. Like mentioned, at this point, Yasu had a firm and motionless grip on the staff and would not let go should the girl attempt to pull it back free, though not with an hostile attitude and simply for the purpose of yet another cocky showoff, this time of strength.

Grinning, he would then speak in a casual tone. "Woah, alright, alright! I get it... maybe I rushed it a little bit." At this point he'd let go of the grip on the weapon, and step slightly back before opening his arms, still in the same casual, funny mood. "As I've mentioned before, my name is Yasu..." A polite but slight and informal bow would be made towards the girl briefly, before standing back up normally and shifting his gaze back towards her, still retaining a smirk. "May I at least have your name?"
Back to top Go down
Galene
Genin
Genin
Galene

PostSubject: Re: So... Anyone Alive? [Open, No-Kill]   So... Anyone Alive? [Open, No-Kill] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:47 pm

Ah, that figured. Showy personality extended beyond just boldly spurting cheesy pick up lines. Oh well; he wasn't attacking, nor was he trying to steal her staff, so she could remain on the defensive for the moment. "Rushed is a bit of an understatement; although you earn a few points for not being old enough to be my father like some of the men that have tried hitting on me lately. I am Galene, of the Anemone clan. May I have my staff back, it's brand new and i'd rather not have to replace it so soon."

Her tone wasn't cold, but it was firm; she was telling the truth about the staff being new and sincere about wanting it back. There was no tension in her body, she wasn't getting ready for a fight or the like. She just wanted her staff back, nothing more. "I take it you talk to most women like that, if I heard your previous target correctly."
Back to top Go down
Yasu
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Yasu

PostSubject: Re: So... Anyone Alive? [Open, No-Kill]   So... Anyone Alive? [Open, No-Kill] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:10 pm

"I take it you talk to most women like that, if I heard your previous target correctly." Having given this Galene girl her staff back, Yasu merely glanced back over his shoulder even though the alleged woman was already nowhere to be seen, before returning his gaze towards the Kunoichi with a grin. "Oh, uh... that one? No, no, no, no... she was just... mistaking me for somebody else! Y'know! Happens all the time!"

He chuckled lightly afterwards, allowing his eyes to look at the weapon that Galene held so much value over. "So, this I must ask... why a staff?" Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, and without any warning, Yasu unsheathed his sword from his back, showcasing the craftsmanship. "Why not have wood make way for steel?"
Back to top Go down
Galene
Genin
Genin
Galene

PostSubject: Re: So... Anyone Alive? [Open, No-Kill]   So... Anyone Alive? [Open, No-Kill] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:25 pm

Uh-huh. That was... a terrible brush off; but at least it was a subject change. Oh well. She returned to idly twirling the staff in her right hand, shifting her stance and holding it so that it was no where near the male's body anymore. Her left 'hand' was lift, covered by the special mesh glove that gave it the appearance of a hand, and allowed a few of the anemone tendrils and tentacles to poke through the mesh. "Anemone. We don't have 'normal' hands. Well, normal by other people's standards. I'm one of the few to have a 'normal' hand; as you can see by the difference between my right and left hands. Steel is difficult to hold, outside of a shuriken or kunai that has the nice loop we can use. Otherwise, we tend to stick to more natural materials; wood, bone, ect. Things we can grip properly. That I use a staff is strange in my clan; we do use Taijutsu of course, but we tend toward boxing or other hand to hand arts; martial weaponry skills aren't that common. Far as I know, there hasn't been a sword user in the clan for 5 generations; likely more. Does that answer your question?"
Back to top Go down
Yasu
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Yasu

PostSubject: Re: So... Anyone Alive? [Open, No-Kill]   So... Anyone Alive? [Open, No-Kill] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 5:00 pm

Yasu raised an eyebrow prominently as he realized how a simple question sparked an answer that felt far too complicated and long than one would imagine. At a certain point, the swordsman actually wondered if he shouldn't just vanish from the place without warning. Nevertheless, though, he stayed, and once the reply was over, he merely sighed once before scratching his head. "You are a... strange girl, Galene." He was referring to the way she talked, though it would probably sound like he was mentioning her clan and all the weird things that included. "Nevertheless, it sounds like you were born with everything figured out. I never did pay much attention to all the native clans... too troublesome to do." The swordsman brought his weapon up for a brief moment, showcasing it again. "It does kinda suck that you are unable to take up this path. For me, it was always obvious... with a blade in my hand, me and it are as one. Yet... my true inner talent has been revealed early to be quite a... different one." He gave the girl a gaze after this last statement, preferring to keep her wondering what special skills the Jounin could possibly be keeping hidden away.

"Nevertheless, this... Anemone heritage of yours. I'm certain that it has potential. As you do. Keep up with your training... and see yourself rise through the ranks of this Village." He smirked at her, that along with his statement proving himself to be overflowing with confidence.

Suddenly, a messenger-nin began to arrive, headed straight towards Yasu, carrying a scroll which he proceeded to hand him. As the Jounin opened it up, his eyebrows raised slightly, a sign of actual surprise. "Uh..." He mumbled to himself, before folding the scroll and shifting his gaze back towards the girl. "Well, Galene... duty calls. I hope we run into each other again... hopefully it'll go, *cough* more smoothly." He then tossed the scroll back at the messenger. "Don't forget what I've said!" And just like that, he was gone. In the blink of an eye, almost fast enough to rise suspicion.

Used:

/left
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... Anyone Alive? [Open, No-Kill]   So... Anyone Alive? [Open, No-Kill] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So... Anyone Alive? [Open, No-Kill]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kirigakure no Sato-
Jump to: