Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daruma
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Daruma

Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ] Empty
PostSubject: Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ]   Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:31 pm

Sibling Rivalry:

Daruma is doing a head - stand on one of the many poles in the area, meditating. He had been doing this at three in the morning, hopping down from the poll at around seven. He cracks his small neck, having each tight muscle loosen up. Looking at a pole, he punches it, and hugs it. This was his favorite pole. Looking at the sky, he smirks a bit, happy that this new village was warm, and breezy. He sits down, smiling. Hopefully someone would come play with him, as all work and no play made Daruma eat too many dumplings.

[100]

Items~:
Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ]   Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 10:07 pm

Clyde walks around Konoha still thinking of Daiko. He was depressed, and really didn't feel like doing anything for the rest of his life. He had spent one hundred ryo on alcohol a few nights ago, and got drunk for the first time in his life. He puked his guts out that night, and then ended up in someone's apartment. He had walked out of the apartment drinking the rest of the beer he had not finished from that night. Clyde had then walked to an alley, then held his legs close to him and shivered. He cried to himself, and puked into a bucket. He had then laid on his side crying into his knees for the rest of the day until his fell asleep in the streets. The next day he had rented a room at a hotel, and then sat watching television all day on his bed trying to drown out the creeping memories of Daiko. He had felt so lonely, and lost that day. He had lost yet another person close to him. He had wondered if all the others made it out too. He later fell asleep very late that night. He had horrible trouble sleeping that night as he remembered how Daiko was always there for him. Clyde had felt weak and helpless. He couldn't even save a single person, but himself he had thought. Clyde had woken up feeling much better, but still had a horrible burden of sadness. 

Now he was here walking around aimlessly like a zombie. He had taken a shower that morning at least. He later made it to a bench, then sat down. Next to him was what seemed to be a child. I hope he's not a Uchiha Clyde thought to himself. He really didn't like Uchiha's. He looked at the child, then wondered how the child was doing today. He became completely distracted from his sadness, and then held out his hand to the child.
"Hi. How are you doing little buddy." Clyde talked to this kid as a child. "Wanna see something funny?" Clyde's body made a series of cracking, and popping as his bones moved around. Fur came out of his body, and you could see his bone structure reshaping. When he was finally done he looked like a rabbit man.
"Cool right?"

[389]

Items:

Last edited by Clyde McDouglass on Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daruma
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Daruma

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ]   Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 10:30 pm

Daruma was sitting on the bench looking up, when he heard someone walking toward him. Each step the man grew nearer, Daruma's hand gently placing it on his sword's handle when... A boy sat next to him. This particular child smelled of... Alcohol. Due to his adept senses, it smelled as if Daruma himself was drinking beer through his nose. Shaking his head, he hears the man begin to speak, sounding sober as ever. "Hi. How are you doing little buddy." Daruma just shrugged, and looked at the stranger. "Wanna see something funny?" He just shrugged, and told the man sure. Just then, the strangers hands began to crackle and pop,  turning his hand into... a rabbit's paw. Looking at the creatures hand, Daruma looked at his own hand. It had two diamonds overlapping each other, but nothing noticeable. This boy's hand was that of an animal.

Daruma looks at the person, and smiles a bit, making him seem like a child that was simply a genin, or maybe even an academy student. "Wow mister! That's really cool! Maybe we could have a spar like I had in school, so that I can see more tricks you have!" He smiles, turning his head "I'm still training, but I could try some of my jutsu!" Giggling, he stands up, none of his ninja equipment showing, his cloak passing off as nothing more than protection from the cold. "Let's go!" He giggled as he ran and hid behind a large training pole.

[250]
[350 Total]
Master Sensor:
Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ]   Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 11:05 pm

"Wow mister! That's really cool! Maybe we could have a spar like I had in school, so that I can see more tricks you have!" The small child smiles, then continues. "I'm still training, but I could try some of my jutsu!" The little boy started laughing, then he stood up. "Let's go!" The child laughed again while he ran to hide behind a large training pole. Clyde rolled his eyes, and smiled. He found the little boy to be quite cute. Maybe he could teach this boy like Daiko had done. Clyde cringed, and quickly shut out these thoughts.
"So you want to spar, eh? Don't hold back now, little buddy. " Clyde smiled. I think I will be able to hold my own. He is only a Genin, and he still is in the academy. I just need to make sure I don't go too rough on him. He might be more frail then others. "I will go easy on you. Don't worry." Clyde shouted out while smiling. Clyde really likes little children. He jumps on top of the training pole, and jumps up into the air above where he thought the little boy had ran off to. He then throws a kunai at the spot he thought the boy was at. Clyde knew he was just a child, but still. This boy was a ninja, and Clyde really shouldn't be holding back even if this boy was adorable. He just wanted to hug the little thing to death. Clyde wondered about hugging other people to death in battles. Would it kill them? He thought. He did all of this while falling to the ground ready to land perfectly.

[280]
[669] Word Total
Back to top Go down
Daruma
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Daruma

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ]   Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 1:11 am

Daruma was waiting behind the pole, waiting for Clyde, and hears him begins to hear him speak, and sense his movements.

Not WC, Master Sensor:

As soon as Clyde did his leap off of the ground, Daruma under him and to the other side of the training area at 140 MPH, making it there in around 1/2 a second. When Clyde landed, Daruma was already on the other side of the field. "You missed me mister! I'm over here! You don't have to go easy on my because I'm little. I'm Daruma Seidra, and I'm going to become the Strongest ninja in the world!" He giggles, still seeming like the Genin that he claimed to be. It would seem that Clyde would only think Daruma going behind the poll was just a clone, and the real Daruma went to the other side, unless he had some way to detect the speed Daruma was going and his position as he was in the middle of the leap.

Daruma liked Clyde. He decided that he might use his weakest blade, a tanto that he had stolen when he was seven. Not yet though, Daruma still wanted to see some jutsu.

[195]
[545 Total]
Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ]   Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 1:22 am

Clyde looked over to see the boy named Daruma shouting at him that he was way over somewhere else. "Darn it he knows how to use clones like Daiko. I think I might need to step this up a little." Clyde whispered to himself.
"So you want a challenge eh? Well ready yourself. No clones can save you now!" Clyde had landed on the ground, and then looked at Daruma. Hmm maybe I should see how he deals with a sneak attack. Clyde ran into the forest at 65 mph. He quickly hid behind a tree, and then readied ten senbon in both hands. Looks like this child is going to learn acupuncture. Clyde whispered to himself. A grin shown on his face.

[123]
[792] word total
Back to top Go down
Daruma
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Daruma

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ]   Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 1:33 am

Daruma looks around, and pouts. the silly boy had left him alone, and hadn't even told him his name... He could tell Clyde moved into the forest, as he spins around. "Where are you mister bunny? You ran away!" He shrugs, and pretends he has no idea where Clyde is. He stealthily places explosive tags under the thick grass, making them near impossible to see unless standing on the spot. Pulling out a single kunai, Daruma grins, waiting for either an attack, or a name. Maybe both.
[Explosive Tags - 1/4]
[87]
[632]
Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ]   Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 1:45 am

Clyde heard Daruma talk, then decided it was time to attack. He jumps out from behind the tree, and throws ten senbon at Daruma as he fell behind another tree. Clyde felt it was time to get serious this time, and decided to start using some jutsu on this child.
"Hmm. I think the Hokage might be able to heal his wounds." Clyde said to himself. He, then ran out from his cover, then hopped seven meters in the boys direction. He smiled ready to see what this kid was all about. Clyde thought of doing light kicks to the kid's chest, then call it a day. He then landed straight onto a explosive tag Daruma had set earlier.
"Shit, You just messed with the wrong rabbit."

[127]
[919] total

Items used so far:
Back to top Go down
Daruma
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Daruma

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ]   Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:02 am

Daruma can tell that several projectiles had been thrown, so he sidesteps a bit. A senbon hit him in the chest, burrowing itself into his flesh. Pulling the needle out, he flicks it away, into the dirt. "That hurt bunny man! You're being a meanie!"

Spoiler:

After the man screams about messing with the wrong rabbit, Daruma slips out a single tanto, and twirls it in his left hand. He was ready to fight a bit with the man, but would not use Death's Gate. This was to see how strong he was, not chop off limbs.

[96]
[730]
Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ]   Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:17 am

Clyde looks at the young child, and lost his temper. He really wanted to choke this kid to death, but he had enough self control to not go all out. The paper bomb made his feet hurt like hell. He saw a senbon had hit the genin in the chest, then smiled.
"Well looks like you have two options. Either you quit or you see what I can do." Clyde grinned as he cracked his knuckles.
"Can you keep up with my taijutsu with your tiny sword?" Clyde ran at the child as his leg started getting cold witch soothed the burn. While he started gathering ice chakra in his fingers. When he made it to the boy he went for a heavy kick with his other leg towards the child's chest. While his leg went for the hit he went to tap the boy in the arm with his ice chakra hand. After his kick, and poke, Clyde would swing his frost kick leg straight into the chest and arms of the kid to completely negate all movements. If all of this worked, then the child would be lying on the ground completely unable to move. If that were to happen, then Clyde would hold a kunai to the kid's throat until the kid called off the match.

[219]
[1138] total

Jutsu:

Chakra:

Cool downs B):
Back to top Go down
Daruma
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Daruma

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ]   Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:37 am

After the man starts running up, he seems to turn... More mean to Daruma. Apparently he was to back out... But Daruma refused. Then the rabbit man crossed the line, saying that taijutsu was better than Kenjutsu. Throwing the kunai and pulling out his second tanto, he runs at 100 miles per hour, leaps over the boy, and starts an attack at his back. He dashes toward him, and does  a horizontal swing from left to right with the right sword, immediately followed by an uppercut with the left sword. Daruma then jumps up and slashes the man with both swords from left to right while spinning, twice. He lands facing rabbit man, and slashes an X from top to bottom, before inversely slashing the X again from bottom to top. He then leaps at the stranger and makes two diagonal slashes from the same starting point, with the left sword heading from top to bottom to the left, while the right sword heads from bottom to top toward the right. Afterwards, Daruma reverses his grip on the two swords and slashes another X with both swords from top to bottom. Daruma then does a barrel-roll like maneuver while slashing at him, like a corkscrew. Daruma then slashes another two X's at the rabbit, first from top to bottom and then bottom to top. Daruma then makes a diagonal slash with the right sword, top-right to bottom-left, then spins left and uses this momentum to deal a horizontal, right to left slash with the left sword.  Daruma then, at a very high speed, makes an uppercut with the right sword; then another with the left sword, a downward slash with the right sword, then a downward diagonal slash towards the right with the left sword, spins and repeats the previous attack, and thrusts the right-handed sword out. The final slash is a forceful downward lunge with the left sword.

This entire attack took five seconds, and while aimed at the man's back, it would seem that it almost indefinitely hit. This would leave 5 1/2 inch deep cuts, along with bleeding from... just about everywhere. He would place Death's Gate at his throat, the cleaver blade irritating the flesh at the man's throat. "Do not tell me what my swords can and cannot do. I will ask again. What is your name?" After receiving an answer, Daruma would help the man up and give him a juice box, which would heal all of his wounds.

[1/2 Juiceboxes Left]
Jutsu:
Chakra:
Cooldowns:
Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ]   Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:50 am

Clyde looked up at the small child in awe that he had just been beaten by a genin. He heard the little boy ask him for his name and something about the strength of swords.
"My name is Clyde." Clyde paused for a second getting a bad feeling about this. This kid had another sword pointed as his neck. Clyde really didn't know what to do. "Mcdouglass." The boy helped Clyde up, then gave him a juice box. Clyde didn't understand it, but decided to drink anyway.
"So, what is in this juice box? I feel fresh and brand new. I feel like I can take on anyone! Also, you look familiar. Do I know you? I swear I have seen you somewhere." Clyde paused for a few seconds to think, then remembered Delcan.
"Oh never mind. You look like my cousin." Clyde could see a resemblance.
"Anyway, how did you learn that fancy sword play? Swords are awesome!"

[159]
[1,297] total

Chakra:

Cool downs B):
Back to top Go down
Daruma
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Daruma

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ]   Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 1:44 pm

Daruma sheaths his large blade, and shrugs. "All right, Clyde. Thank you for the spar! I got lucky this time, I'm sure I'd loose any other day..." He trails off, wondering what Clyde meant by "looked like his cousin. "I don't have many siblings, I only have a failed excuse as a brother, a guy named Delcan. He pretty much lived the high - life as I was thrown onto the street" Daruma shrugs, and looks at Clyde. "That's not important now though, because I'll find him eventually."

[87]
[1135 Total]
Cooldowns:
Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ]   Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:03 pm

"Delcan? Wait a second. You have similar facial features of Delcan! Delcan McCrous right? Do you know where he is? I thought he might have died. He left and never came back one day. I never got to see him." Clyde looked at the child confused and torn.
"You better not be doing some kind of joke or something or you won't be so lucky next time we spar." Clyde looked at the small boy with anger in disbelief this child had anything to do with his cousin.
"Delcan has no brothers you are a liar. Don't you ever dare make a joke like that to my face." Clyde started getting intense anger for getting his hopes up. He really wanted to kill this child not holding back.
"I am usually a nice guy, but you have crossed the line. You really just pissed me off." Clyde decided to fight this child till he begged for forgiveness.
"I will give you three seconds to take that back."
"1..."
"2..." Clyde waited for a response angry and feeling like breaking down for such rude lies.

[184]
[1,481]

Chakra:

Cool downs B):
Back to top Go down
Daruma
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Daruma

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ]   Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:11 pm

Clyde started flipping out, stating that Daruma had no idea who Delcan was. If this boy wanted to fight once more... So be it. Daruma was not afraid to slice off a few limbs if he needed to. "You're about to get beaten by a Genin once more. I don't take anything I said back about my brother. Come at me." His voice changing to a more angry tone, as he takes out Death's Gate.

Cooldowns:
[75]
[1210 Total]
Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ]   Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:58 pm

"3, You asked for it. If you really are his brother, then prove it somehow. I will not believe you until I feel you are correct in your statement. You really just pissed me the fuck off, because Delcan has been gone ever sense he suddenly left me that horriable day. He never mentioned a brother! You little piece of shit! You are about to see a new combo of my jutsu and items that I have never used in combat better."
Clyde jump backwards until he was 14 meters away he then jumped up in the air towards the child, and he was seven meters off the ground. He, then breathed a cloud of forzen air towards the child's location. He, then threw his fuma shurkien at the child. The fuma shurkien had two explosive tags on it that would make it explode after it hit for extra damage. Very quickly after as the fuma shurkien just started moving from his hand, Clyde threw out ten senbon, five kunai, and six shurkien at the child. As he threw the last shurkien he quickly then released a flash of light that would blind the child as the fuma shurkien was a few feet away before it would hit the spot he had thrown it. Clyde, then made an ice ball as he came close to the ground and threw it at where he thought the kid was. He then readied himself.

[241]
[1,722]

Jutsu:

Chakra:

Cool downs B):

Items:
Back to top Go down
Daruma
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Daruma

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ]   Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:10 pm

Seeing as Clyde actually wanted to fight, Daruma readies himself. As soon as the man's feet leave the ground, he switches his blade to his left hand, and watches as a spray of ice comes out. Holding his right hand up, Daruma sucks the jutsu into the top diamond, and dashes away at full speed from the projectiles he sensed leaving Clyde's hand. When the man started throwing attacks and flashing lights, Daruma started to get a bit uneasy. If this man continued, he might have to start dealing attacks himself. "Rabbit boy. I'm his brother. What don't you get about that? I could tell you WHY he hasn't told you of my existence, but you'd have to tell me how you know him, and stop throwing weapons like a baby."
Jutsu:
Chakra:
Jutsu Stored:

[131]
[1341]
Cooldowns:
Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ]   Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:32 pm

"Damn it. He landed to the ground where the boy once was, and saw everything missed. Clones again? And also why don't you tell me your story? I would love to hear it." Clyde saw the child very far away again, then decided it was time to use his disc. He felt bad to use this jutsu, but this child had beaten him up earlier. Clyde started coming to his senses, as the ice chopper started forming, and felt he should stop now.
"Maybe this is a bad idea after all. I did kinda go into a fit of rage." He said to himself. Clyde looked at the child again, then remembered his lies about Delcan.
"Well, nobody gets away with jokes about Delcan!" Clyde murmured. He, then threw the ice chopper at the child, and angled it to try to hit the child.

"You better start explaining quick!" Clyde shouted.

[151]
[1,873]

Jutsu:

Chakra:

Cool downs B):
Back to top Go down
Daruma
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Daruma

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ]   Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:47 pm

Daruma watches as the ice disk nears him, and simply holds up his blade. As soon as the disk comes in contact with the dark blade, it is sucked inside. He has the tip of the sword lightly drag in the dirt as he approaches Clyde, leaving a small cut in the earth. As he gets 10 meters away, he dashes toward Clyde at full speed, but stops himself, where the blade would be touching his throat, and a small trickle of blood would drip out. "Delcan was the prized son of the family. While I didn't exist. He didn't tell you of me because I was thrown out of the house by parents that don't love me. If yoiu try to deny my relation to Delcan, you will find Organization 13 aren't the only ones that kill Delcan's family members."

[141]
[1482]

Jutsu:
Chakra:
Cooldown:
Jutsu Stored:
Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ]   Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:03 pm

Clyde looked down at the trickle of blood near his throat, and turned pale. He felt his death was near if he continued any longer. He felt weak for getting beaten by a genin. He heard what the child said, then got even more confused and slightly terrified of this child.
"You fucking pile of shit. You were apart of the people who killed him. Wait a god damn fucking second. Organization thirteen was the one that did that?" Clyde started getting mad, but didn't dare move even the slightest. This kid was not afraid to cut his throat like butter.
"I guess I am really just mad at that shitty organization. I can understand killing his parents, but I am still very pissed off. Tell me this. What ever happened to Delcan that day. Tell me. If you have been spying on him when he was young, then please tell me what you know about that day." Clyde had put his hood of his robe up as he asked about Delcan. He cried silently remembered that day he had lost his cousin. He just wished he could have at least said good bye. He had always though Delcan had died that day, but never really gave up the search. His life was the search really. Clyde really just wanted to see Delcan. Clyde's tears trickled down his face in the shadow of his hood, and the tears dripped onto the child's blade.
"Please answer me that."

[247]
[2120]

Chakra:

Cool downs B):
Back to top Go down
Daruma
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Daruma

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ]   Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 11:39 pm

"Delcan is still alive." Daruma nods, putting his blade back in it's holster. He wonders why Clyde keeps referring to Delcan as his cousin. "What is your relation to Delcan, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ]   Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teach Me, Carrot Sensei~! [ Training || Plot || Clyde ]
Page 1 of 1