Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where did you come from? [Daiko]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yasu
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Yasu

Where did you come from? [Daiko] Empty
PostSubject: Where did you come from? [Daiko]   Where did you come from? [Daiko] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:15 pm

In a bar filled with drunks chanting, talking loudly amongst themselves, and the craziest of events happening mainly due to the partying and the Alcohol, where else could Yasu be? It was a typical night in the village, everything running along normally and no pending threats or work present, therefore making it so that the youngster could spend his free time the way he most liked too. Surprisingly, he still wasn't nearly as intoxicated as most others there who were following in his spirit; probably due to the resistance his body had already accumulated. Nevertheless, maybe this aided in his social skills; as he found himself not unusually being the center of the attentions, leaning on the bar while he addressed a small group of four people. In his opinion, they were rather mundane and boring, and even with his extroverted personality, he would much rather prefer to be concentrated on drinking, if it wasn't for one particular young lady of his age that was present in the group, and that he had placed his eyes upon.

"Oh yeah, that's right! That guy was huuuge! Probably ten foot tall or way more! Yet I dropped my sword, took on him bare knuckled, and taught him a real lesson! Then, I calmly rescued the princess and brought her home safely. All in a day's work, what can I say?" He boasted with a grin, clearly over exaggerating his tales merely just in order to impress all of them. "And tell you what, you wouldn't believe how beautiful that girl was! Kinda like this one over he-..." He was about to address the young female and make his move, when chaos seemingly erupted from behind him. As he turned around, a fight had just broke out, with most of the party attenders now focusing their attention on it, yet just merely laughing at it and not even attempting to break it up, as true troublemakers often don't. Yasu was one of said troublemakers, but as a just recently made Jounin, he knew he had a certain degree of responsibility. Maybe if he was less sober, he would adopt the witnesses's doings as his own, but right now, he wasn't going to let this turn into a bar-wide brawl. With a sigh, he casually excused himself from the group he was so eagerly chatting with, and got up from the seat. He equally casually walked towards the brawl, not even showing an hint of hesitation as to look further cool to those around him. And finally, with a flashy, show-off move, he grabbed each of the fighter's fists in mid-punch maneuver, abruptly stopping the fight as he then spoke with a smirk, "Alright, that's enough, folks. I gotta admit that was a good show you two put, but it's over now. Get back to your drinking, or whatever it is you two were doing prior to this overdose of testosterone.."

"I'm sure you won't protest otherwise. Am I right?" He briefly glanced at each of them, still smirking but making sure he meant business. The two troublemakers, having heard of the Jounin's reputation, had no intentions to step on his toes, and quickly complied, each going to their respective corners to continue the party.

The youngster then slightly chuckled, and loudly requested, "Hey Max! Throw me one!" to the bartender. The latter proceeded to grab a small bottle of Sake, and toss it at Yasu. "Cheers!", he thanked, before going outside the bar for a moment, having to "alleviate" at least part of all the Alcoholic liquid he had in him. He was on the back alley, and the streets were relatively empty. With no hesitation, he began urinating into a wall, while simultaneously drinking from the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Where did you come from? [Daiko]   Where did you come from? [Daiko] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:50 pm

Daiko steps out of the large building, and rubs his temples. "That was stressful..." He sighs as he walks the empty streets of Kirigakure. Upon his exit, he was given back his cloak and all of his weapons. He stares down at the ground as he walks, each individual step making him want something. He needed something cold, refreshing, and something that would make him feel less exhausted. He walks into a bar-like building, and orders a drink. The man who served him smiled, and walked away. As he drinks this fluid and looks at the table, he hears some loudmouth boasting about beating some guy. Over the voices in the rest of the bar, Daiko could clearly make out the man saying "Oh yeah, that's right! That guy was huuuge! Probably ten foot tall or way more! Yet I dropped my sword, took on him bare knuckled, and taught him a real lesson! Then, I calmly rescued the princess and brought her home safely. All in a day's work, what can I say?" He just rubbed his temples, and drank more of his drink. He couldn't stand when people would brag about an achievement that they obviously hadn't attained.

When Daiko finishes his first drink, he notices a fight break out. He stares intently at the red haired fellow, wondering if asses needed to be kicked by The Purple Inferno. This was what he went by, due to the fact that his chalkra was a deep purple rather than a blue. He watches the man grab the two fighter's fists, and tell them off. 'Not bad' He thought as he shrugged. Perhaps this person wasn't all talk? He watched the man get tossed another bottle of Sake, and head outside. "Now is as good a chance as ever..." Daiko sighed as he got up, and headed outside. Wanting to talk to the man, he notices something odd. The man walked into an ally. Was he doing some sort of secret business? The Raikage would be ecstatic if he heard about this. Silently walking toward the man, he noticed that he was alone in some strange position. Just as he looks into the ally, he smacks the palm of his hand on his face. "Are you friggin' kidding me?" Daiko wanted to throw a brick at this guy, maybe even shoot a few explosives at his general area. Was he really out here pissing on a building?

Daiko stares at this man, and begins to rant a bit, not caring about his feelings. "You just boasted about how you took down a 10 foot tall man, and now you're pissing on a wall? I came from another country to talk to Mizukage, and these are the ninja he's got?" He lets out a deep sigh and puts his head on the wall. Banging his head to let out some frustration, he then looks at the man who had hopefully stopped relieving himself. "Anyway. I'm Daiko Seidra, The Cloud's Purple Inferno, and main adviser of the Raikage. What would your name be?" He would have held out his hand, but he can do without feeling up the hand that touched another man's genitals. Straightening his posture, he apologizes with "I'm sorry I have insulted you. I'm just used to... a higher class of citizen where I come from. I hope there are no hard feelings." Daiko nods to the man, and waits for either a fist to start flying, or the small chance that the person talks to him before he starts throwing punches. This man looked pretty strong, so he would assume he was of some importance, even at his current maturity.

[612]
Back to top Go down
Yasu
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Where did you come from? [Daiko]   Where did you come from? [Daiko] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:25 pm

As Yasu was simply minding his own, primitive business, an irritated voice was suddenly heard from behind him. "Are you friggin' kidding me?"

Once he glanced back over his shoulder, it seemed to have come from a young, long haired boy, who was carrying an headband from Kumogakure. "You just boasted about how you took down a 10 foot tall man, and now you're pissing on a wall? I came from another country to talk to Mizukage, and these are the ninja he's got?" Yasu merely kept staring at the annoyed Shinobi with an extremely confused gaze, an eyebrow arched while he kept alleviating himself. Had this guy been watching him all night? Was he some kind of stalker? He did not even have any idea who he was and where he just popped out from. If he didn't know better he'd say he was hallucinating due to some kind of side effect. "Dude... 10 foot tall giant men killer or not, I still gotta take a piss every now and then." He replied, finally zipping up and turning around to face the boy.

"Anyway. I'm Daiko Seidra, The Cloud's Purple Inferno, and main adviser of the Raikage. What would your name be?" The latter then approached and said, introducing himself. "Eh, I am Yasu. No fancy nickname just yet, I've been given a lot but so far I haven't brought myself to adopt a specific one. As you can see, I am for the party, Sake, and embrace of questionable women. But I am also for the life of a Shinobi... specifically, a Jounin's, of the village we so happily happen to stand upon." He replied with a confident smirk, speaking in a laidback and casual tone. Then, in turn, this "Daiko" actually brought himself to apologize. "I'm sorry I have insulted you. I'm just used to... a higher class of citizen where I come from. I hope there are no hard feelings."

Yasu chuckled momentarily. "Well... seems you come from a rather boring place. Life is short, more so to us warriors of this modern day and age. Might as well live it to the fullest while we still can, right?" He folded his arms. "Don't worry your head about it. If I was one to start a fight every time I accidentally annoyed somebody in the middle of a night of inexplicably crazy events, I would have probably got kicked out of Kirigakure long, long ago."
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Where did you come from? [Daiko]   Where did you come from? [Daiko] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 4:43 pm

Daiko nods and smiles at the man. He had such interesting ways of talking. After the man he now knew as Yasu had heard his apology, he replied, "Don't worry your head about it. If I was one to start a fight every time I accidentally annoyed somebody in the middle of a night of inexplicably crazy events, I would have probably got kicked out of Kirigakure long, long ago." Giggling a bit at this, Daiko replied with "Oh, I'm sure you're very scary. I have to leave, due to some... Matters coming up with your Mizukage, but when I come back, I will show you who will get kicked out of Kiri." For the first time in a while, he smiled, and said farewell to the man. Although Yasu seemed stupid and spontaneous, Daiko liked him. The next time he came to this village, perhaps he would show him some of his jutsu. Shrugging, Daiko says a formal farewell and begins heading toward the gate, thinking about this strange encounter. If he did come back, he would know which bar to go to, and to ask for a red-haired Jonin, who he now knew as a man named "Yasu".

When Daiko gets to the gates, he sighs. "Time for another journey between countries..." He began to run, and was reaching his top speeds. He felt a bit down that he had not gotten to do what he wanted, yet he felt happy that he had met a new friend. Maybe when he got back to Kumogakure, he would go to a bar. As he is running, he feels more energy come to him. Sprinting at full speed, Daiko arrives in his village in less than an hour. "Damn that was fast..." Daiko looked in the sky, and noticed that a bar would still be open. He slowly walked through the gates of Kumogakure, happy to be home. He walked around and finally went to the bar he was looking for. Walking inside, he ordered some sake, like he had seen Yasu drink. 'Not bad...' He thinks to himself as he drinks the bottle in a couple gulps. Ordering another one, the bartender looks at him with large eyes. "Sir.. I'm sure you've had eno--" "No, Trust me I'm fine. I'll have another." He gets the second bottle, and takes a sip. That red haired ninja was right. This was fun.

After finishing his second bottle, he joins in on the rest of the bar's party. Dancing around, and talking, it was the most fun he's had in years. When the party dies down and he is pretty drunk, he begins telling a story. "So I met this man with red hair. He took down this huuggeee guy. He even dropped his sword and began to fight the man bare knuckled..."

Leave Thread
[1083]
Trained "Illusion: Time Shift"

Last edited by Daiko on Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yasu
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Where did you come from? [Daiko]   Where did you come from? [Daiko] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 7:00 pm

Yasu chuckled at Daiko's taunting speech. With a cocky attitude, he replied, "Sounds like a deal, then. The next time we meet, we shall put words to test." Grinning, he then watched as the Kumogakure Shinobi left. Daiko seemed to have proved himself a good future ally, and possibly even friend, although the two would likely share a rivalry... a friendly and harmless one though, certainly. With nothing else to do, the young drunkard headed back inside the bar, returning to the party his life always seemed to be.

He would wake up the next morning sleeping outside a random house, almost completely naked and with a drawing on his right forearm saying, "Last night was fun! Hit me up again soon! - Mya" Luckily, all of his clothes would be inside a plastic bag nearby. Getting up lazily, he held his head due to the heavy hangover, before grabbing the bag and beginning to walk away. "Mya... now who the hell is Mya... was it that...? No..."

[/left]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did you come from? [Daiko]   Where did you come from? [Daiko] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where did you come from? [Daiko]
Page 1 of 1