Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ] Empty
PostSubject: Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ]   Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 11:22 pm

Today was another day in the village for Daiko. Ever since he had assumed his roll as the village's First Officer, he hasn't had much time to be alone. Today, he would take a stroll, like he did when he was young, and didn't have a worry in the world. He just silently walked, letting each 'pat' from his foot ring throughout the village. People now looked at him like he was some kind of God. Although he enjoyed the attention, he didn't want people to think that he would kill them if they stepped on his toes. He had his favorite cloak on, and wrapped the soft fabric around him. This was how he like life. He remembered that pesky girl, Kyoko, whom he had been stuck on missions with. Taking in a deep breath, he remembered the Kage's words. He had told him that he was free to train anyone below the rank of Chuunin, and take them on missions. He liked the sound of this. Looking at the sky, he decided to mess about with his chalkra. He played by wrapping his jacket around him, making his Explosive chalkra bubble at the feeling of this Water chakra.
Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

PostSubject: Re: Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ]   Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:23 am

Clyde walked around happily that day, because he had just perfected a new jutsu of his. It is was a move he called frost kick. Clyde heard his stomach growl, and decided to go get some cool food to eat. All his food had to be cool, because he feels like a cool person today. He walks inside to see all his friends from the academy. He goes up to his friends, and says hi to them. They all jump at him, and start doing a series of punches into his chest. Clyde had no time to respond. When it was finally all over, they tied him to a tree to die. Clyde remembered that he had no friends and sighed.

[121]

Last edited by Clyde McDouglass on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ]   Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:35 pm

Opening his eyes, Daiko glances around. He sees a large tree, and goes to look at it up close. When he glances towards the ground he notices something odd. A kid was tied to a tree. "Why are you tied to a tree?" Sighing, he untied the boy and picked him up off of the ground. "You seem pretty weak. You should probably train."
Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

PostSubject: Re: Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ]   Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 3:40 pm

Clyde looked at the man untying him, and confused it for one of his friends. He waited till he got untied, then sprung at the man getting set up for a hard kick to the throat.
"People like you are the worse. You just messed with the wrong person."
Clyde studied closer, and saw the man was someone else. He just about died when he saw the man was Daiko. It was too late to stop, and Clyde cursed under his breath. Why of all people would it be this guy? His foot was inches away to Dakio's neck, and looked like it was going to hit hard. How do I get in these kinds of situations all the time. I really should think more before I go to kill someone.

[252]

Last edited by Clyde McDouglass on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ]   Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 4:05 pm

Daiko finishes unbinding the boy from the rope that curled around him, and was greeted with a foot heading toward his face. He had two choices here. Activate his armor, or just catch the boy's leg. In one fluid movement, the Jounin grabs the boy's leg, and flings him to the ground. Backing up a bit he stares at the boy. "You seem to be a strong little guy, how were you even tied to this tree in the first place?" He scratches his head, knowing he could kick this boy's head clean off of his shoulders. "If you want to fight, I have no problem sparring with you. I'll go easy on you, and if you can land a couple of good hits, maybe I'll train you to become strong enough to take the people he tied you up." Daiko stands back, motioning to the boy for him to do his first attack. Today, he would just use his cloak for his defenses, unless this boy had some hidden secret up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

PostSubject: Re: Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ]   Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:03 pm

Clyde was thrown to the ground, then got up. He dusted himself off then started taking off his pants. He didn't want to rip his pants when he turned to a rabbit. He then took of his shirt too. He looked at Daiko, and turned into a rabbit man. He only wore his scarf at this point, and jumped at Dakio for a sneak attack. He made a large bear head on one hand, and gathered chakra into the fingers of his other hand. His leg, then started getting cold. He did a fast jump towards the right of Dakio, and readied his leg. He swung his leg out, and went for a kick while also going for a grab with one hand, and a poke with the other.

Jutsu:

Chakra:

[381]

Last edited by Clyde McDouglass on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ]   Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:18 pm

Daiko looks as the kid begins to take off his pants. Then... his shirt... the boy is basically naked at this point and Daiko just kinda stares at him. "So you get naked when you fight?" He then turned into a rabbit. Yep. Daiko had just wanted to relax and now he was fighting a kid who was a rabbit-man. While the boy was unclothing, he had already put his genjutsu into effect. Watching as the kid jumped and transformed himself, then attacked the tree that was next to him, Daiko chuckled. "I'm over here you know. It would be best if you attacked your target rather than a tree..." He creates two clones of himself, feeding them each 30 chalkra. He crosses his arms, and looks at the boy. "Got any more attacks"

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

PostSubject: Re: Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ]   Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:34 pm

Clyde did his kick, and felt it hit hard. He smiled, and poked and grabbed Daiko. This was going to kill him for sure. He looked, and saw he attacked a tree instead. He sighed at this, and felt awfully stupid. The tree was broken in half, and completely frozen. He looked back to see three Daikos. This must be some kind of genjutsu!
"You are mine now! I won't miss."
He got a sly smile, and knew how to get rid of all these clones. He released a large cloud of frozen air from his throat at the three Daikos.
"Go ahead, and freeze to death!"
Clyde jumped on top of a tree branch, and stared down at the scene.
Jutsu:
Chakra:

[502]

Last edited by Clyde McDouglass on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ]   Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:49 pm

The boy kicks the tree and just about snaps it in half. "Hmmph. Glad that didn't hit me." Daiko nods, and watches the boy jump on a branch. "Go ahead, and freeze to death!" the kid screamed, and shot some icy air. In the opposite direction. His clones create one clone each, and they all prepare to attack. All five of his clones put their hands together, forming gun shapes with both of their hands together. In perfect synchronization, they all shoot two explosive bullets at the kids back, which will sting pretty bad, and leave a nasty second degree burn.

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

PostSubject: Re: Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ]   Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 9:09 pm

Clyde looked, and saw he has missed again. This was frustrating. He looked behind him to see a lot of Daiko's with finger pistols. They shot two at him, and he quickly went to dodge them. He took 3 hits in total. Two grazed him, and one hit him in the chest. He looked at Daiko, and started feeling angry. He is going to kill this guy now. Daiko didn't seem to have even the tiniest fatigue from all his jutsu.

Clyde readied his final, all out, attack at her. He made ice in the palm of his hand, then shot out thirty shuriken at the Dakios. He released a poison mist towards their direction, and then made an A rank ice dome around him.

Jutsu:
Chakra:

[627]

Last edited by Clyde McDouglass on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ]   Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 9:53 pm

This boy wasn't so bad after all. All of Daiko's clones jump backwards, releasing all of the bullets left, which totaled to 8 bullets from each of them. After that, the boy created a dome, blocking all of the bullets. He decided that he would do his finishing move with style. Two of his clones sprayed gas out of their mouths, while two shot dragons up toward the sky. These dragons were controlled to destroy all of the boys shuriken. Just before he did the final technique, Daiko called out "Hidden Technique: Majestic Inferno Annihilation!" and he blew out a torrent of fire, which ignited the gas left by the two clones, increasing it's power. The fire technique continues to join the mix of jutsu, creating a gigantic dragon made out of a purple-blue flame. This jutsu would turn anything in it's path to ash. Daiko controlled the flames a bit, so it would only melt the orb that the boy was in, and give him a harsh first degree burn. Everything else is turned to ash, and he stops breathing as soon as it hits him.

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

PostSubject: Re: Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ]   Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:23 pm

Clyde saw the dragon come at him, and only had one final word to say before he was going to get wrecked.
"Shit."
Clyde had to act quickly, because this probably was going to destroy his precious wall. He curled himself into a ball to hide his face. He quickly produced a thicker coat of fur, and just cringed waiting for the pain.
"GOSH DARN IT DAIKO IF THIS KILLS ME... I WILL MAKE SURE TO HAUNT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!"
He yelled out while his wall was broken. The dragon went straight through him, and he screamed in agony. He fell onto the ground, and was happy that is all over. He looked back at Daiko, and walked to Daiko then raised a hand in the air. He smiled, and took his hand out for a handshake.
"You really are something. You remind me of this lightning girl I had battled awhile ago. Her name was Kyoko."

[788]

Last edited by Clyde McDouglass on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ]   Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:32 pm

The boy walks over to Daiko, and holds out his hand for a handshake. "You really are something. You remind me of this lightning girl I had battled awhile ago. Her name was Kyoko." Daiko nods, then realized what he just said. He took his fist, and punched the kid square in the face. "If you ever compare me to Kyoko again, I won't weaken my techniques to let you survive." He frowns at the kid sprawled on the ground, and helps him up. Grabbing his hand and shaking it, he pats the kid on the head. "You didn't lose to her, did you? If you did, I wouldn't mind training you, but I will admit, my tactics are a bit... Difficult." He shakes his head, remembering his days as a Genin like him, training so hard that he wasn't able to move some muscles.
Back to top Go down
Clyde McDouglass
Chunnin
Chunnin
Clyde McDouglass

PostSubject: Re: Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ]   Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:48 pm

Clyde gave Daiko a blank stare, and the shrugged. He didn't really care that much about the punch. The guy didn't put the most effort into it.
"Lets do this again or something. Bye!"

[822] Grand Word Total

~Leave Thread

Last edited by Clyde McDouglass on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ]   Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:56 pm

Daiko stares. He then ruffles Clyde's very existence. "Goodbye."

leave thread <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ]   Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to Relax... Oh. Hi There. [ Private || NoKill || Clyde McDouglass ]
Page 1 of 1