Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The first trip of a wanderer [open/nokill]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyoshi
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Kiyoshi

The first trip of a wanderer [open/nokill] Empty
PostSubject: The first trip of a wanderer [open/nokill]   The first trip of a wanderer [open/nokill] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:21 am

The first travel of Kiyoshi was a pretty harsh one. It had been ages that he had been able to just travel off into the distance. Kiyoshi had his armor and had the rest of his locker with him. It seemed that he had arrived at a village. As he recalled it was the village of Kumogakure. Kiyoshi thought to himself Hmm. Kumogakure, it's been ages since I've been here. Kiyoshi was quite excited. He still felt a bit bad for suddenly leaving the village, but he was okay with it at this point. The gate of Kumogakure was really big, it looked really fancy. Kiyoshi was quite impressed. He wanted to see the Raikage and ask how he was doing. He wanted to formerly give his greetings. Kiyoshi who was now standing 20 meters from the gate, took a good look at The Village in the Clouds. He could definetly see where they got the name from.

Kiyoshi walked further, he walked into the village. He looked all around him. There were a lot of happy people. But also something appeared to be off. He couldn't quite put his finger on it. He was problably just imagining things. Kiyoshi saw someone walking towards him, he didn't know who the man was. He hoped he wanted to come greet him into the village. Kiyoshi waited silently for the man to arrive and talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: The first trip of a wanderer [open/nokill]   The first trip of a wanderer [open/nokill] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:27 am

Daiko noticed someone at the gates. Was Konohagakure really sending ninja over already? He noted that this person had a forehead protector from that very village. Staring at this man, he could tell he had no idea what he was doing here. "What the hell do you think you're doing here?" He yelled at the man, then making a whispering hiss. "Why the fuck are you the only Troop they send?" He looks back and forth, prepared to take this man down if he had anything to say that wasn't of his liking.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: The first trip of a wanderer [open/nokill]   The first trip of a wanderer [open/nokill] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:35 am

Kiyoshi who was just looking around the village of kumo being generally impressed, got suddenly yelled at. It kinda made him jump. He didn't expect that kind of treatment. He walked over to the man while he was yelling to him. "What the hell do you think you're doing here?" "Why the fuck are you the only Troop they send?"   Kiyoshi was confused. Troop? He was just wandering and didn't really get why the man was so angry at him. Kiyoshi responded to the man calmly Troop? What do you mean with troop? I'm just a wandering ninja! I came here by accident He hoped the man would understand that he didn't have any evil intentions.

Kiyoshi was thinking about why the man would treat him this way. Were Konoha and Kumo not allies? Did something happen that he didnt know about? He continued to ask the man further Aren't we shinobi allies? Did I do something to earn this treatment? Kiyoshi who was confused as ever waited for the man to respond to him. Kiyoshi stomach was growling while he was talking. He hoped the man wouldn't hear it. Kiyoshi hadn't eaten in awhile. But he shouldn't let it distract him. He had to keep his focus up for he didn't know what the Kumo shinobi were going to do with him.
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: The first trip of a wanderer [open/nokill]   The first trip of a wanderer [open/nokill] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:43 am

The man replied with the dumbest answer Daiko had ever heard. Aren't we shinobi allies? Did I do something to earn this treatment? Daiko just simply placed the palm of his hand to his face and looked at the ground. "You do realize that Kumogakure and Konohagakure are currently in a war?" He looks at the man, stunned that he didn't know about this. "I can give you two options. You either leave this village, or you may become part of it, if you prove your loyalty."

Daiko nodded, remembering the boy who had came with no knowledge of the war. Hopefully this person would join Kumo, and scratch the line in his old Konoha headband. If he wanted to leave, Daiko would be sure to give him hell on the way out.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: The first trip of a wanderer [open/nokill]   The first trip of a wanderer [open/nokill] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:49 am

Kiyoshi was baffled with what the man was saying to him "You do realize that Kumogakure and Konohagakure are currently in a war?" He didn't know of a war, the hokage had never told him this. He knew something was going on in the village. Why was he left out of it? It seems that the Hokage didn't trust Kiyoshi. As Kiyoshi was thinking, a difficult choice came from the mans mouth. "I can give you two options. You either leave this village, or you may become part of it, if you prove your loyalty." He wanted Kiyoshi to join them. They problably wanted his strength to crush Konoha. In reality the choice was obvious, it was a choice of life and death. Kiyoshi responded to the man I am willing to join you if it will lead me to the truth behind this. But I must ask of you, I wish to remain as a wandering ninja. I am not one to stay in one place for long

Kiyoshi hope this wasn't too much to ask. His life was in danger afterall. If this man's words were true, they could kill him on the spot. Kiyoshi awaited the man's answer
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: The first trip of a wanderer [open/nokill]   The first trip of a wanderer [open/nokill] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:54 am

As it had turned out, the man was willing to join, under one condition. I am willing to join you if it will lead me to the truth behind this. But I must ask of you, I wish to remain as a wandering ninja. I am not one to stay in one place for long. Daiko was completely fine with that, though he would tell the man what it would require. "I am alright with that. If you swear your allegiance to Kumogakure, you have my word when you are asking the Raikage to become a wandering ninja. I will guarantee that you will become one." He nods, and looks at the man. Hopefully he was about to scratch his current Forehead protector, so that another one may be given to him. "So, do you swear Allegiance to the Village Hidden in Clouds, Kumogakure? If so, I want to watch you scratch your Konohagakure Forehead protector with a Kunai."
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: The first trip of a wanderer [open/nokill]   The first trip of a wanderer [open/nokill] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:01 am

The man had accepted his condition. At the very least Kiyoshi was glad about that. Kiyoshi was going to join Kumo huh? What a day. There was no choice. He wanted to find out the truth, so even if he had to cross-swords with his old comrades. He would. The man told Kiyoshi the following "So, do you swear Allegiance to the Village Hidden in Clouds, Kumogakure? If so, I want to watch you scratch your Konohagakure Forehead protector with a Kunai." Scratch his protector with a kunai huh. That would be a symbol of betrayal. The man understood the value of one's forhead protector. Therefore it was a good way of telling someone to be loyal. Kiyoshi had no choice. He took a kunai from his pocket and proceeded to scratch through the symbol of the leaf.

Are you satisfied? Kiyoshi asked, as this still hurt him somewhat. He had a small hatred for the Hokage who was driving his village to war. He couldn't forgive that. In hindsight, it was problably good for Kiyoshi to join Kumo. It would assure him to be able to fight the people who caused this war and bring them to justice. Kiyoshi asked the man a question Could you tell me how this all got started? Or better yet. Why this got started.
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: The first trip of a wanderer [open/nokill]   The first trip of a wanderer [open/nokill] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:07 am

After scratching out the Forehead protector, the man looked up with a bit of a frown. Could you tell me how this all got started? Or better yet. Why this got started. Daiko looks at the man. "You must know your comrade, Hideki, correct? He is also part of this village. As it would have turned out, he was sent here to be killed by the Hokage, and he delivered the note of war without any knowledge of what it had contained." He nodded, and looked the man in the eyes "This war has started due to the incolence of Konoha. Now that the war has started, Kumo must kill people in Konoha." He straightens his shirt a bit, and stares so hard, it looked as if he glanced into the man's very soul. "I have done it before..."

Daiko brings the man with him, heading toward the Raikage's office to have him marked as an official villager, and to let him be able to become a wandering ninja. "My name is Daiko Seidra by the way, would you mind if I asked you yours?"
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: The first trip of a wanderer [open/nokill]   The first trip of a wanderer [open/nokill] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:15 am

Hideki got asked to do that? Kiyoshi responded in disbelief, it appeared to be true. Kiyoshi was surprised all of this happened in Konoha without his knowlegde. It appears the Hokage truly was holding back information. But why would the Hokage do that. It wouldn't help him out in the slightest. Why go to war while no one is aware of it. Kiyoshi scratched his head as he was thinking about it. The man continued to explain ''This war has started due to the incolence of Konoha. Now that the war has started, Kumo must kill people in Konoha." This statement while to be true, was hard to take in. He now was sure to tag along with this man. To at least protect the innocent people. The man had seen a lot of death, Kiyoshi could see it in the way he looked at him. Kiyoshi was the same way. He has killed plenty of people in his day.

The man took Kiyoshi with him to the Raikage's office. He was going to become a Kumo villager. Was Kiyoshi going through the same things his brother had? A small tear came rolling down, luckily he wiped it away before someone could notice it. He couldn't believe that he was actually in the same situation his brother was in. The man introduced himself while they were walking to the office. "My name is Daiko Seidra by the way, would you mind if I asked you yours?"" Daiko Seidra huh? He had heard of the man before. He was known as The Clouds Purple Inferno. Kiyoshi responded to the man with a bit of a depressive tone Uchiha Kiyoshi. All of this had come quite sudden to him. Therefore he wasn't in the brightest of moods. Kiyoshi continued to follow the man
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: The first trip of a wanderer [open/nokill]   The first trip of a wanderer [open/nokill] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:23 am

After stopping in the office to pick up the Man who he now knew as Kiyoshi's headband, he leads him to a room in the mansion of the village. "You may stay here as long as you like, or until you can afford a place elsewhere." He opens the door, showing the room with the queen sized bed, closet, and bathroom. It was a rather large room, and Daiko was fond of this one in particular. "Hideki is a single door down if you ever wish to speak to him. You are not a prisoner of war here, and you will not be treated like one. You may do what you wish around the village, instructing genin and that sort of thing. You are a member of the village after all." Daiko smiled at the man, and bowed to him. "You will not have to fight in the war if you don't have to, but your contribution would be greatly appreciated. You may apply to be in the military force in the Raikage's office." After a final farewell, he walks off to do other tasks in the village.

Leave Thread

((OOC: Asking Gen to change your color as soon as she wakes up and such. U - U You can add a scratched Forehead Protector, and keep the current forehead protector you have.))
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: The first trip of a wanderer [open/nokill]   The first trip of a wanderer [open/nokill] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:29 am

The man known as Daiko had explained him he would be treated as a resident of Kumogakure. He was glad. The people here seemed to be very nice. They were just angry because their peace was disrubted by a single letter. Daiko told Kiyoshi the following things Hideki is a single door down if you ever wish to speak to him. You are not a prisoner of war here, and you will not be treated like one. You may do what you wish around the village, instructing genin and that sort of thing. You are a member of the village after all." "You will not have to fight in the war if you don't have to, but your contribution would be greatly appreciated. You may apply to be in the military force in the Raikage's office." Kiyoshi was glad. He would definetly apply for the war. He needed to see how this would progress. He would also go visit Hideki as soon as he could. But first. He had to sort out his thoughts.

Leave thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first trip of a wanderer [open/nokill]   The first trip of a wanderer [open/nokill] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first trip of a wanderer [open/nokill]
Page 1 of 1