Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hideki
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Hideki

Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill] Empty
PostSubject: Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill]   Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:59 pm

Hideki arrived at the cloud-ridden Village Kumogakure. Having been given orders by the Hokage to travel to each village in order to create treaties with them, he knew that he would have to be respectful and not make himself appear as a threat. It can be done easily enough, as outside of an actual mission or assignment which requires violence he is usually one to try to avoid it at all costs. Entering the village he knew that as a foreign Shinobi he will most likely be questioned regarding his arrival to the village, and so he will wait where he stands before venturing deeper into it.

He wondered what the Raikage or whoever the Kage sends as his representative will be like. Hopefully, whoever it was wouldn't be incredibly hostile. Distrusting and perhaps slightly rude and something Hideki can handle, but the navy-haired jounin cannot guarantee his cooperation should he be assaulted on sight. While waiting just within the gates Hideki chose to sat down, remaining in a cross-legged position as he pulled his gloves off, revealing the pale, frost covered hands that he had. As some of the frost came off of them, the temperature around him would begin to rapidly drop, stopping when it reached approximately 50 degrees.

"Ah.. Much better..."

The navy haired Jounin would calmly say to himself as he waited for someone to arrive before risking his venturing into the village.
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill]   Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 9:30 pm

Daiko had to go to another country, yet again. Upon leaving the Raikage's office, he sighs, and begins to head to the border. Before he makes it past the large gates, he seeing a kid sitting down. 'What the hell...?' He walks over to the boy, looking at him. "Hey..? What business do you have sitting outside of the gates of Kumogakure?" He looks at him very confused, not understanding why the boy is sitting out her. Rubbing his hands on his arms, he feels a chill in the air. He was not sure why this  boy was here, much less why he was sitting at the gate. Whatever the case was, Daiko had to find a reason to it, or just kick him out of the village. "If you are trying to get in, I just need some information from you. What is your first name, last name, your rank, and your village?" Looking down at the boy, he waits for a response to his question, hoping that he was not the type to give responses in questions. This boy looked like he belonged in Kirigakure, so he wondered if the Mizukage sent someone to deliver a message to them. 'How ironic..' Daiko scoffed under his breath, and waited for the boy to respond.

[214]
Back to top Go down
Hideki
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Hideki

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill]   Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 9:46 pm

Hideki noticed that what appeared to be Kumogakure Shinobi with purple eyes seemed to be walking up to him, stopping before him as he asked what business he had sitting outside of the gates of Kumogakure. Hideki remained silent as he analyzed the man while he spoke to him, saying that if he is trying to get in, he would need some information from him. Specifically his first name, last name, rank, and village were needed. Hideki continued silently staring at this man, analyzing his appearance, keeping mental notes about him and the attitude he held. It seemed that Hideki's presence at the gates bothered him a bit, tohugh to what extent, he wondered..

"My name is Hideki Kazabana. I am a Jounin of Konohagakure sent to offer a treaty to Kumogakure. I'm merely sitting out here as a way to calm myself before entering the village. What about you? Who're you?"

Hideki would inquire to the man, looking up at him with a pair of eyes that would show only lifelessness, as Hideki wished for him to appear this way as it would make it harder for he himself to be observed. Putting both of his gloves back on the temperature of the area would slowly begin to return to it's original setting, almost as if nothing had even changed it in the first place, and this action would be followed up with Hideki standing up from his sitting position, not daring to avert his sight away from what may be a possible threat to his mission.
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill]   Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 9:54 pm

The boy had replied, "My name is Hideki Kazabana. I am a Jounin of Konohagakure sent to offer a treaty to Kumogakure. I'm merely sitting out here as a way to calm myself before entering the village. What about you? Who're you?" Daiko nodded, looking at the boy as he stood up. "I see. You're from the Hidden Leaf Village." He cringed a bit when he thought of the leaf, due to the fact that he had slaughtered his father in that very village. Studying the boy, he then says "The name is Daiko Seidra. You are free to enter the village in wishes of a a treaty, although I am almost certain that you will be denied without proof that you are actually from this village, along with proof that the Hokage even wants you here." He nodded toward the boy, expecting some sort of scroll. I he had got none, he would still talk to the boy and get to know him. He seemed a bit tense, but some would say he was tense as well. Shrugging off the memories of his father, he asks "You must have journeyed far, would you like me to get you something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Byakuya
Genin
Genin
Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill]   Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 10:06 pm

*Byakuya sits in his office backed up on paperwork. He realizes that Daiko has been doing wonders for the village and begins to think of ways to reward his excellence. The trip to Iwagakure would give Byakuya plenty of time to figure out something. He then begins to think of going to Kirigakure. The Mizukage seems a bit hard to ask the Kage himself to leave his village. But Byakuya feels that it is something he must do. Once Daiko returns Byakuya plans on heading for the hidden mist.*
Back to top Go down
Hideki
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Hideki

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill]   Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 10:35 pm

Hideki continued observing the man as he nodded in response to what he said. He listened as the stranger repeated what he said about his being from the Hidden Leaf Village, though as he repeated it he had appeared to cringe slightly. Hideki at first thought it was most likely simple discrimination, though perhaps it was something deeper.. Either way, it was none of his business on what it was, and if the stranger wished to share it then good, if not then good. He listened as the man announced himself to be Daiko Seidra, continuing on to decree that he is free to enter the village in wishes of a treaty, though he is certain Hideki will be denied without proof that he is actually from the Leaf. along with proof that the Hokage wants him at Kumogakure.

Reaching into one of the pockets of his winterized coat Hideki would pull out a scroll bearing the seal of the Village, one such scroll that contained details regarding a treaty made for both villages. After showing him the scroll, Hidkei would pocket it once again, keeping it safe from possible theft. He may not have proof that he indeed was the assigned messenger, but he had more than enough proof that a scroll containing the treaty existed and was to be sent to Kumogakure. After Hideki had did this, the one known as Daiko would offer to get him something to eat, stating that he must have journeyed far.

Hideki was about to deny the suspiciously kind offer, though his stomach betrayed him via creating a small rumbling sound. He wasn't one to accept food from another Village while visiting, but he guessed he hadn't a choice. Nodding his head, he would open his mouth to speak.

"Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill]   Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 10:50 pm

Daiko nods Hideki shows him a scroll. "I see. That's alright then. Let us discuss this when we eat." He then begins to walk next to this boy, being sure to keep a close watch on him, while seeming like he wasn't paying attention. Arriving at his favorite restaurant, he holds opens the door for the boy, being greeted with the smell of freshly cooked meat, noodles, and broth. Sitting down at a two seat table in a mildly secluded area, he waits for the waiter to come to them. "You may order whatever you want, it's my treat after all." Breaking his chopsticks so he could use them, the waiter arrives "Hello there Daiko, how are you today?" Daiko replies that he is okay, and she asks him what he wants to order. "I'll have this large bowl of ramen noodles, with chicken." the waitress nods, and looks over at Hideki. "And what would you like?" After taking both of their orders, Daiko sits back to look at the boy in front of him. "So you say the Hokage sent you here? Mazo Uchiha, if I remember correctly." He nods to himself, recalling all of the names of the Kage he needed to remember. "I haven't been to the leaf for many years. It was back when I was still a Jounin like yourself."

Daiko looks at the boy, and waits for him to start discussing what the treaty would be about. Peace was what he wanted between the villages, but their food to arrive was what he wanted more.
Back to top Go down
Hideki
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Hideki

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill]   Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 9:23 pm

Hidkei listened to Daiko as he spoke, decreeing that they can discuss it when they eat. Afterwards the two began to walk into the village, where Hideki would look around and observed the differently shaped buildings and the environment itself, rather enjoying the peaceful setting and the looks of the area surrounding it. He wouldn't really mind taking a vacation here if he had one to take.. When arriving at a restaurant of some sort, Hideki noticed Daiko opening the door open for him, allowing him access through first which the navy-haired Jounin wouldn't deny as he moved with slight haste into the delicious smelling building where both would sit down in a mildly secluded area.

The young Jounin heard Daiko speak to him, stating that he may order whatever he wishes as it's his treat after all. As he spoke, the waitress would arriving and spark up a conversation with the one treating Hideki, asking him how he is and what he would want to order. After giving his order in response to the waitress's question, she would then look over to Hideki, asking him what he himself would like.

"I'll just have some sweet soy-soaked salmon, please."

He would tell her in as kind an expression as he could muster right now, though he wasn't really one for speaking nor acting incredibly kind to another, or even speak to them willingly for that matter. Hideki would nod his head after Mazo repeated part of what he said about the Hokage sending him, remembering the Kage's name being "Mazo Uchiha". He continued on to say that he hasn't been to the leaf in years, stating that it was back when he was still a Jounin like Hideki.

"Well, i never truly left the village under means that didn't involve an actual mission, so this is a change for me as well, to try out this whole peace talking thing. Hopefully i don't just screw up when i meet the Raikage and end up sparking another war. It's already annoying enough with there being more frequent talk of Shinobi defecting. Besides, for all i know this trip may help me figure myself out a little more."

He responded calmly. He didn't mind sharing those rumors with this Kumogakure Shinobi. All they were were rumors really, and if there is some truth behind them, then those Shinobi will most likely end up dead and their bodies eliminated.
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill]   Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 10:32 pm

Hideki told him, "Well, i never truly left the village under means that didn't involve an actual mission, so this is a change for me as well, to try out this whole peace talking thing. Hopefully i don't just screw up when i meet the Raikage and end up sparking another war. It's already annoying enough with there being more frequent talk of Shinobi defecting. Besides, for all i know this trip may help me figure myself out a little more." Daiko nodded, looking the boy in the eyes. He had caught some verbal ques that this wasn't simply a treaty. "By the way, what is on that scroll?" He sits still, looking at the boy's hands when he will grab the scroll.
Back to top Go down
Hideki
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Hideki

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill]   Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 10:50 pm

Hideki shrugged, seeing no point in keeping it a secret of what's within. If it's just a simple peace treaty then it will be brought to the public's attention sooner or later. Besides, it's obvious that if Hideki refuses he will appear to be suspicious, and there's no way he wished to start conflict here. Pulling the scroll out, Hideki decided he himself actually wanted to see what was in it as well. Opening it up before he and Daiko, the young Shinobi began to read what's within silently.

Lord Raikage,

For a long time, I have always bore a resentment to your kind and your village. The single thought of us even working together under the idea of peace makes me either cringe with disgust or laugh from the thought that you would be stupid enough to accept it. We are the Village Konohagakure, otherwise known as the Village Hidden within the Leaves, and we do not need a force as weak and pathetic as yours with us in order to press on.

Should our messenger reach you safely, and should you be reading this now, then you should know by now that we hereby declare war on you, your failures that you call "ninja", and your very village itself. We plan to utterly annihilate you and have you yourself nailed to a post just outside of our proud and great village as evidence to the other villages of how pitiful and pathetic Kumogakure was and will always be.

When we meet in person, it will be when i will personally make you bend your knee in defeat,
~The Hokage

Hideki's muscles tensed up at this moment. He had been sent under the idea of peace, not war, and he hoped this in itself would be avoided at all costs. He knew he only had one shot at this minute to prove to the man before him that he knew nothing of this, only one method of possibly surviving in what seemed to be quite a sticky situation.

"Before you get the wrong idea, i need to tell you that i'm not even a native to Konohagakure, let alone one that is trusted well enough to know about the information within the messages i'm told to send. Anyone with an ounce of common sense can see this, and so i hope you have the sense enough to allow me to explain myself at the least."

He knew that in shorter terms he was externally pleading for his life, though internally his mind had began scanning for possible ways to escape this situation.
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill]   Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 11:00 pm

Daiko looks at the scroll, and blinks once. He then goes to blink twice. Then a third time. As soon as he closed the scroll, the food had came. "Enjoy your meals!" the waitress had said, walking away. Daiko simply looked down at his food, than up at the boy, who was now pleading for his life. Daiko eats some of his noodles, and looks up at the boy. "There is no need to plead for your life. If I had thought you knew about this message, I would've destroyed this entire restaurant." He wipes his face, and looks back up at the boy. "I will however offer you a better solution. You may declare allegiance under Kumogakure and prove your loyalty. You may also tell me that you wish to be in this war on Konoha's side, which I have no problem with. After this war is over, had you chosen to be with us, you will be rewarded greatly." He nodded, hopefully not scaring the boy. He honestly didn't care what his answer was, it was simply a yes you live, no you die question. This kid seemed to have no armor of his own, and would quickly be turned to ash by a single jutsu. "So, what do you think? Either way, I will allow you to finish your food."
Back to top Go down
Hideki
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Hideki

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill]   Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 11:18 pm

Hideki glared silently as he kept scanning for means of a quick escape, so far coming up with two scenarios in his head and counting. He heard Daiko speak about there being no need to plead for his life, as if he thought Hideki knew about this message, he would have destroyed the entire restaurant, which in Hideki,s personal opinion, is a rather rude statement to make, let alone do to their own people within it. Daiko would then wipe his face and look at him.

He would speak about offering him a better solution. He said that Hideki can declare allegiance under Kumogakure and prove his loyalty, or he can tell him he wishes to be in this war on Konoha's side, which Daiko has no problem with. After the war is over, if Hideki chooses to be with them, he will be rewarded greatly. Hideki  almost laughed at this point. It truly came down to either betrayal or getting attacked on the spot. He didn't fear death in a moment such as this, as he had a single plan that can allow him to escape the clutched of Daiko, though it wasn't enough to allow him to escape any other Kumogakure Shinobi that are possibly lurking about, and it would be quite the understatement for Hideki to say the odds are in their favor.

"I want nothing to fo with the death of Konoha, though i cannot afford to die not just yet, not until i reached the strength i need and get the answers i desire. I will join you, though i will not raise my blade against Konohagakure. This is proof of my word that i am pledging my loyalty to you."

As Hideki spoke he immediately pulled out a kunai and, grabbing his headband, carved a single scratch into the symbol of Konoha. After he had did that, he sheathed his blade and picked up his own chopsticks, breaking them and using them to begin eating his meal.
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill]   Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 11:28 pm

Daiko watches as Hideki explains that he will not raise his fist against Konoha, but will be willing to join them. Nodding, watches the boy carve a scratch into his Konohagakure Forehead Protector. Nodding, he continues to eat his food. "As soon as we finish eating, I will take you to get a new headband. Welcome to Kumogakure, the Village Hidden in Clouds." Daiko holds out his hand for a handshake, looking into the boy's eyes. He seemed strong, and a capable ninja at that. He continues to eat his food, until he finishes. Waiting for the boy to do the same, he pays the check, and prepares to lead the boy to the Raikage's office.
Back to top Go down
Hideki
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Hideki

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill]   Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 11:42 pm

As Hideki finished his food, he listened to Daiko speak about him taking Hideki to get a new headband as soon as they finish eating, and welcomed him to Kumogakure, The Village Hidden in The Clouds. As Hideki finished his small dish, he wiped off his mouth with a nearby napkin, reaching his own hand out and shaking Daiko's hand, accepting the gesture. Afterwards, as Daiko prepared to take Hideki to the Raikage's Office, Hideki pulled out the mask that marked him as a member of Konoha's ANBU. Looking at it, he knew he wished to keep it.

"I may be joining your ranks, but i'm keeping my mask. It holds a certain.. value to me.."

He mentioned to Daiko as he gazed at the Kazabana clan symbol covering the upper right portion of the mask. He liked to wear it, even off duty, as it helped make him feel closer to the very clan he knew nothing about. Hiding the mask on his person once more, he was ready to leave in order to make his joining official.
Back to top Go down
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill]   Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 11:50 pm

Daiko looked at the mask Hideki held up to him, and nodded. "You may keep it if it is dear to you. It is time to go, follow me." He stood up, and brought the boy along with him. He took him to the mansion of Kumogakure, where all the important people came to stay. Getting him a Kirigakure headband, he walks him into a room. "This room is yours. Feel free to do whatever you want with it, other than destroy it." He nods to the boy, and heads out of the room, notifying the Raikage of what happened.

Leave Thread
Back to top Go down
Hideki
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Hideki

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill]   Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 4:44 pm

[THREAD CLOSED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill]   Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival at Kumogakure[Open][NoKill]
Page 1 of 1