Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Urgent Matters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daiko
Genin
Genin
Daiko

Urgent Matters Empty
PostSubject: Urgent Matters   Urgent Matters Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 12:38 pm

On a day that felt a bit colder than usual, a messenger pigeon delivered a message in the Hokage's office. The pigeon proceeded by squawking and leaving. This note stated

Dear Lord Hokage,
A matter has been concerning me with Kirigakure, and it's Mizukage. I received a note yesterday that is transcribed at the bottom. I'm not sure what it means, and would appriciate assistance on dealing with it, or any help to discover what it means. Thank you.
Raikage, Daiko Seidra

On the bottom of the note, there was a smaller scroll, also containing a message. That was spoke of earlier.

Brace yourselves,
Winter is coming.
Back to top Go down
Hisaki
Hokage
Hokage
Hisaki

Urgent Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urgent Matters   Urgent Matters Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:16 pm

Allies were an interesting thing. Hisaki sat at his desk and scratched his head wondering why exactly he had received this message from the Raikage, who seemed to think that the Mizukage was coming to kill him. Hisaki himself knew that the Mizukage was a particularly powerful user of Ice and that it was probably just a message to show that he was going to visit Kumo, however he decided that it would be in his best interest to travel to Kiri and at least meet with the Mizukage to make sure everything went well. He shook his head and took the Hokage Cloak and Hat from the stand beside his desk, as well as strapping his weapons and regular armour to himself, and then took off towards the village of Kirigakure no Sato, leaving the head of his administration in charge in his wake...
Back to top Go down

Urgent Matters
Page 1 of 1