Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visiting the Desert [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro Nara
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Kuro Nara

Visiting the Desert [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Visiting the Desert [Open]   Visiting the Desert [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:28 am

A flock of large black crows flew through the desert, towards a village in the distance. Something larger was within, but one really couldn't tell what it was without binoculars, a telescope, or some sort of Dojutsu like Byakugan. The black mass surrounded by cawing birds flew over the houses and buildings. Near the center of this large, hot village, it landed upon one of the rooftops to reveal itself to be a young man. Kuro Nara was dressed in a long hooded black jacket; the hood concealing most of his face besides his nose, mouth and chin. The Nara Clan symbol was large upon the back of the jacket, overlapping another symbol of a crow. He wore a black shirt underneath, black shiny pants and black sandals.

One would think he would have been hot as hell, dressed in dark colors underneath a burning hot fireball of a sun, yet Kuro seemed perfectly comfortable. Kuro rarely showed any sort of joy on his face, but even he couldn't help but grin. The heat of the desert was something he could get used to. It warmed the chill of Kumo from his bones. His Sensory told him that there were some very powerful chakra signatures here, particularly in the direction of the large complex off to his right a distance, which he speculated to be Suna's Administration Complex. One of them was abnormally huge. If he were to face off against whoever that person was, Kuro knew there was a very high possibility that he would lose. Still, the prospect of facing such a huge chakra signature was something that excited the young Nara.

But, Kuro didn't intend on coming here to fight anyone, not if he didn't have to. Call it a 'vacation' of sorts. The crows, perched around him and on various rooftops in the area, all seemed to relish in the heat of the desert as well....
Back to top Go down
Kinzoku
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Kinzoku

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Desert [Open]   Visiting the Desert [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:48 am

Things had been going pretty smoothly... so far. He helped take down a serial killer. He helped foil an attempt at burying a man alive. A good friend traveled across the ocean to visit and was now residing in the village at the moment; a good friend who could also fight quite well, and had no problem facing most anyone. The Raikage of Kumo sent a message saying that he was planning to travel to Suna to talk to the Kazekage, possibly to make an alliance, and this was something that was weighing heavily on his mind. Kinzoku would have to be extra vigilant - even with the fact that Mitsukai's family was here - to ensure her protection and the security of the village.

Then Suna was paid a visit by another intruder; another powerful chakra signature. A Jounin spoke to Kinzoku through the wireless comm, describing an individual dressed in black that seemed to have control of a flock of birds. Kinzoku squinted his eyes in thought. The description he gave sounded familiar to another one of the only people in the world that Kinzoku called friend. Telling the Jounin to stand down before he and other shinobi decided to take action, Kinzoku said he'd handle the matter himself. So, off he went, out of a window of the Administration Complex to ride upon one of his Iron Sand Platforms. As it was constructed from some of the sand in his gourd, the platform cost him no chakra to create.

Iron Suspension:

In several moments he was upon this intruder of Suna, recognizing him to be exactly who he thought it was: Kuro Nara. He was an off individual, much like himself, but Kinzoku could relate to him. Perhaps it was the reason the two of them became such fast friends from their last few encounters. "Kuro of the Nara. I never thought i'd see you in the desert," Kinzoku said, sitting cross-legged on his floating Iron Sand platform. "Alot stronger than you were the last time I saw you too. That's some strange chakra..." Kinzoku looked around at all the birds. "...Might you be a Sage now? Impressive... What brings you to Sunagakure?"
Back to top Go down
Kuro Nara
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Kuro Nara

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Desert [Open]   Visiting the Desert [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:15 am

...And like he thought, some below were alerted to his presence. Some of them gathered together, seeming like they were about to take action, but at the last minute, they stood down. Kuro began to wonder why, until he noticed that one of the big chakras began to head in his direction.

This big chakra was Kinzoku. He was a shinboi he'd met several times before. Alot like himself, he seemed to be asocial. Kuro thought he was an alright person - something he didn't think of most anyone - due to the fact that they were similar in many regards. The guy had killed many with that "Iron Sand" as he called it, and could do strange things with magnets. Kinzoku was honestly the only person nowadays that he'd really called a friend and mean it.

"...An alliance with the Shadow Crows... and, Kumogakure was too chilly. I thought i'd come to the desert to warm up, but if you're here, that means there's probably some potential action in the works... Maybe i'll consider sticking around a little longer."

Yes, Kinzoku was indeed a violent individual; he remembered their past encounters, and he could smell the blood of that gourd clearly. From the scent, it smelled as if he'd killed someone recently. There may have been a chance somewhere in the near future to test out his own abilities if he stuck around, he knew this. Goosebumps appeared in his pale skin at the thought of spilling someone's blood.

"...That's if you'll have me, that is... I don't belong to a ninja village, i'm only a wanderer... If my presence here is considered a threat, i'll leave peacefully. I don't intend on getting you in hot water, Kinzoku..."
Back to top Go down
Kinzoku
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Kinzoku

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Desert [Open]   Visiting the Desert [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 11:23 am

"Oh no, no... it's fine for you to be here. You saying you're a wanderer, and that you'd be willing to stick around, that's exactly what I wanted to hear, honestly..."

Kinzoku motioned for Kuro to follow him. He was about to compose another Iron Platform for him to ride on, but remembered that Kuro had the ability to lift himself off the ground somehow and fly. Assuming that Kuro was following him as he began back toward the Administration Complex, Kinzoku continued to speak. "You could become an official resident of Suna if you wanted. The Kazekage recently made me the Captain of Suna ANBU. With your skill set, I think you'd be right at home in the Black Ops. You seemed to have shown up at a rather dramatic time too...Come, let me introduce you to the Kazekage."

Kinzoku, if he knew Kuro, knew that was exactly what he wanted to hear. Though he didn't know how Kuro was going to take the news of Kumo being at the center of the drama. Across the village and back to the Admin Complex, he stepped into one of the upper hallways through a window while the Iron Sand used to create his platform returned to the gourd. Assuming that Kuro was right with him, Kinzoku began down the hall towards the Kage's office. "Alec Kane... you remember me telling you about him, right?... He's here now, on this side of the ocean. He's also the Kazekage's grandfather. The Raikage of Kumo, Daiko is his name?... He sent a letter here to the Kazekage asking for a meet to discuss peace. It seems fishy since the Kazekage only took the mantle of village lead only recently, so Alec went to Kumo. He talks of taking it over for himself. You have family there, right? I'm sure he wouldn't harm them if something were to happen..."

Kinzoku opened the door to the Kage's office and stepped inside, leaving it open for Kuro. "Kazekage. I want to introduce you to a friend of mine. Kuro of the Nara Clan... He's a wandering Shinobi, but if i'm correct he wishes to become an official resident of Sunagakure, and with Nara Clan's Shadow skills, not to mention the fact that he's also a Sage, he'd make a perfect edition to our ranks as well as ANBU..."

Kinzoku looked between he and the Kazekage, figuring nothing could go wrong with adding another loyal member to Suna's numbers...
Back to top Go down
Michie
Chunnin
Chunnin
Michie

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Desert [Open]   Visiting the Desert [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:56 pm

Mitsukai had been seated upon her chair behind her desk; however the chair had been replaced with one that swiveled and thus the back of the chair was towards the desk while she looked out the window and across the desert. She had been lost in her own thoughts and wondering what at that exact moment was going on out in Kumogakure when she heard her door open and Kinzoku speak.

Eyebrows raised in curiosity she turned her chair back around so that she could properly see Kinzoku and the new arrival he had brought with him. Mitsukai sat up, leaning forward so that her elbows rested on her desk instead of the chair like they had been. She took a good look at the male that Kinzoku had brought with him: attempting to gain as much information from his appearance as she could while thinking over the words Kinzoku had just said. This was Kuro of the Nara clan, a powerful clan indeed if Mitsukai’s memory served her correctly given their ability to manipulate the very shadows themselves. Kuro was a wanderer who apparently wanted permanent residence in the village of Sunagakure. He was also a sage according to what Kinzoku had mentioned, and would make for a fine ANBU black ops member – something she happened to agree completely with.

Given everything going on at that exact moment in time Mitsukai likely would have said no had anyone else brought someone here and said the same thing, however, given that it was Kinzoku who was presenting this man instead of another shinobi…. Well, that changed things due to how much trust she had for her bodyguard. “Given the situation going on I would normally deny such a request, however, given that Kinzoku is vouching for you and I trust his judgment completely then you’re more than welcome here, Kuro of the Nara clan. If you have any family then they’re likewise welcome here. We’ll have to set up a residence for you… I don’t let my people sleep on the streets.”, she said with Kuro with a smile. "I'm sure you'll make a fine addition to our village."
Back to top Go down
Kuro Nara
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Kuro Nara

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Desert [Open]   Visiting the Desert [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:51 pm

Kinzoku said it was fine for him to be here, to which he would nod his hooded head. When he motioned for him to follow, Kuro lifted himself airborne and did just that. he explained that Kuro could move here, and join him in ANBU, as he was the captain. Kuro had to admit, it sounded like a great idea.

Flight Technique:

At the Admin Complex and inside the building, Kinzoku went on to explain how Alec Kane, a notorious Missin-Nin from the other country was here, on this side of the ocean, and how he was related to the Kazekage. He said the Raikage - leader of his former home village - sent word of how he wanted to meet with the Kazekage for peace talks, which did sound odd seeing as the kazekage was still fairly new. So Alec went to Kumo with the possible intention of taking over. If anything did happen, Kuro knew his family had sense enough to remove themselves from a potential hot zone.

Then, they were in the office of the Kazekage, a female. Not that he had a problem with that. After Kinzoku explained who he was and what he could offer up, the Kazekage said she'd normally deny such a request, what with the Raikage making such an odd attempt at a peace talk so early in her term, but since Kinzoku was vouching for him he was more than welcome, and she even had residence set up for him so that he didn't have to sleep in that crummy hotel again. It didn't take Kuro long to make a decision after thinking several moments. He slid his Kumogakgre headband across the desk, officially pledging his allegiance with Sunagakure.

"...I promise to be a loyal member of Sunagakure, my Kazekage..."

Chakra=770/900
Back to top Go down
Delcan McCrous
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Delcan McCrous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Desert [Open]   Visiting the Desert [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:41 am

Delcan walked the hot streets of Sunagakure, and couldn't stop thinking of Clyde. He wondered what Clyde was doing right now, and what ever happened to him. These thoughts made him walk with a frown.
"Hmmm, maybe someone will know something about at least his village. I hope Kumogakure No Sato is doing okay."
Delcan walked by the Kazekage's office, and saw a shadowy, new figure standing there. Delcan knew he shouldn't but he decided to sneak in, then press his ear against the door.

"...I promise to be a loyal member of Sunagakure, my Kazekage..."

Delcan's eyes widened, and as he went to move away the door opened, because he leaned against it. Delcan came falling into the room, and his face became red as an apple.

"Hey, uh, um, Kazekage, nice place you got there. Just passing by, uh, yea." Delcan's face started matching his hair. A bead of sweat rushed down to his cheek.

"So I heard you were new. Where are you from? Do you know anything about Kumogakure No Sato? I really need to know the condition, because I have a cousin living there named Clyde." Delcan started off nervous, then got serious towards the end of his "speech." He really hoped Clyde was alright.

[210]
Back to top Go down
Kinzoku
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Kinzoku

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Desert [Open]   Visiting the Desert [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 11:18 am

With Kuro sliding his Kumo headband across the desk, this was the confirmation of Kuro becoming a Shinobi of Suna. With a slight grin, something he rarely did anymore, but also hidden by his large collar, Kinzoku gave Kuro a pat on his shoulder with a nod. He planned on sorting out his new comrade with a proper set of armor and a mask later on---

Sensory picked up upon an intruder into the Kazekage's office. His bodyguard duties caused him to quickly spin toward the door into the office; the large black legendary gourd upon his back beginning to glow brightly. While spinning to face the door, his right arm stretched out; a silvery colored substance dripping from the palm of his hand. Not a drop touched the floor however, for the substance quickly and almost instantly hardened to form a staff that was about as tall as he was: 6 feet in length.

Steel Release:

A red haired individual fell in. Kinzoku recognized his face from the village's roster: Delcan McCrous. He'd looked through it to familiarize himself with all of Suna's Shinobi. Kinzoku relaxed his stance, but kept hold of his new staff, propping it on the floor next to him.

"..."

Chakra: 965/1,000
Back to top Go down
Michie
Chunnin
Chunnin
Michie

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Desert [Open]   Visiting the Desert [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 12:06 pm

Mitsukai reached across the desk and picked up the Kumogakure headband that Kuro had slid her. In return she opened up a drawer with her free hand to the left of her and pulled out a brand new Sunagakure headband. She slid the Kumogakure one inside and then closed the drawer before sliding the Sunagakure headband across the desk.

It was about at this moment that she noticed a red-headed individual come stumbling into her office and watched as Kinzoku prepared to go on the defensive. She recognized the face from files she had familiarized herself with: this was Delcan McCrous, a high ranked Jounin of the village. A gentle smile crossed her face as she rested her elbows on the arms of her chest and placed the tips of her fingers together.

“Hello… Delcan, right?” She listened as the Jounin explained about wanting to know the condition of Kumogakure and how he had a cousin living there – which easily explained his worry. Mitsukai knew that the Raikage had intended in visiting soon, but other than that she hadn’t heard anything was wrong – at least not yet. “I cannot say how Kumogakure is. Though, the Raikage did recently send a letter planning a visit. He did not mention anything wrong within it, though.”, she stated simply.

Brows furrowed slightly in deep thought for a moment before she gave a light shrug. “However, if you wish to go and pay a visit to Kumogakure to see for yourself you’re more than welcome to… I understand the need to know how one’s family is fairing. Though, I would also request that whatever you find out about the village itself be reported back to me as soon as possible...”
Back to top Go down
Kuro Nara
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Kuro Nara

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Desert [Open]   Visiting the Desert [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 12:32 pm

In response, Kuro picked up the new Suna Headband, tying it around his left upper arm. He was going to like living here. it was around the time that Kinzoku patted his shoulder that he felt the presence of an eavesdropper outside of the Kazekage's office. Kuro didn't take the same action that Kinzoku did, yet Kuro did turn to face this intruder somewhat, his hands in the position to complete a hand sign that would begin one of his shadow jutsu; the shadows around him already beginning to move and fluctuate like a body of water, ready to lash out like a snake.

Kuro would only act if Kinzoku did. This person seemed to be another one of the village nin, so Kuro stood down along with Kinzoku. The shadows around his body stopped moving. Kuro slipped his hands into his pockets, listening to the nin speak about Kumo; about how he had a cousin named Clyde there. Kuro knew no one by that name, being from Kumo, and as he was no longer a resident of that village, he remained silent.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Delcan McCrous
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Delcan McCrous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Desert [Open]   Visiting the Desert [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 1:10 pm

"Guess I should go pay a visit to Kumoga..." Delcan suddenly felt a something wrong. He looked at them with a blank stare, and started getting a intense bad feeling about this place. He noticed he was in near the Kazekage, and found himself to be rude.
"Lorde Kazekage, I am sorry for the intrusion, and alarm. I just am homesick in a sense for my cousin. I haven't seen him sense I was back at the academy. Please excuse my rude actions." Delcan bowed, and completely forgot about traveling.
"Hello sir, I never got your name. I see you are now apart of our village and wish you a warm welcome. My name, as you know is Delcan McCrous." Delcan held out his hand for a handshake to the shadowy figure. Delcan's skin was a grayish color from spying on them, and half of his eyes were red.

[359]
Back to top Go down
Kinzoku
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Kinzoku

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Desert [Open]   Visiting the Desert [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 1:36 pm

He didn't know the situation with Delcan, and it wasn't his place to speak on it. Kinzoku's primary purpose was the protection of the Kage. Delcan was a member of the village, so he was no threat. Kinzoku began to walk toward one of the windows.

"Kuro... see me later and we'll get you properly kitted out..." he said, before leaping out of it, ye he wouldn't be far away...

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Michie
Chunnin
Chunnin
Michie

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Desert [Open]   Visiting the Desert [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:17 pm

“That’s quite alright.”, she responded to Delcan before watching Kinzoku leave. She too needed to leave: she had business to attend to elsewhere. There never truly was a break for the Kazekage, but it was something she didn’t mind. “I apologize, I must take my leave I have business to attend to elsewhere… Kuro, if you need anything you can normally either find me here in my office or Kinzoku will know where I’m at…”, she said simply enough before standing, walking around her desk, and out of her office.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Delcan McCrous
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Delcan McCrous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Desert [Open]   Visiting the Desert [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 7:15 pm

Delcan nodded at the Kazekage, and left the room feeling back at the start.
"Better luck next time." Delcan said cheering himself up. He looked off into the distance imagining Clyde.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Desert [Open]   Visiting the Desert [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Desert [Open]
Page 1 of 1