Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamp in Progress

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Special Delivery! [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wukong
Genin
Genin
Wukong

Special Delivery! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Special Delivery! [Open]   Special Delivery! [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:40 pm

It wouldnt take him long to teach the gates of Kusakagure; it was only a few hours run for him. A hand reached the pocket to pat the scroll that was contained in it; just to make sure it was still there. He ddint want to get so far and not have the message he was supposed to deliver.

Stepping up to the gates, he presented his ID to the guards standing outside, and informed them that he was to deliver a message to the Kusakage.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Genin
Genin
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery! [Open]   Special Delivery! [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:50 pm

A few days had passed. Kurai was successful in spreading the word throughout the surroundings, and the beginnings of a village was forged. He established basic and local trade routes. Many pedestrians and eager shinobi joined. An academy was opened and teachers founded. He had a proper ANBU Black Ops squadron, so Kurai was left to assume that Hikari had been successful in her endeavors.

Kusagakure was up and running. Kurai had been sitting behind his desk doing paperwork when one of the village guards radioed to him that they had a visitor, with a message for him. "Alright, let him in," was Kurai's response, looking for an excuse - any excuse - to get out from behind this blasted desk. He stood, leaving the Kage hat hung from a corner of the chair and left out of the office, deciding to go and visit this messenger himself.

He walked through the Admin Complex, being greeted by various people, returning their waves, handshakes and hello's. Outside he began walking down Kusa's main street toward the front gates...
Back to top Go down
Wukong
Genin
Genin
Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery! [Open]   Special Delivery! [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 3:59 pm

The monkey cocked his head to the side, waiting patiently as the guards appeared to radio thier higher ups in response to his message. Soon after, the gates of the village began to swing open, revealing the grand village before him. As the male took a step into the village, he immediately froze; there was someone strong here. He could feel it.

Life Force Detection:

Emerald eyes darted around, hoping to locate the source of the chakra; he could not see chakra, but he was usually faily accurate with his senses. In addition, with each passing moment, the source of the chakra was coming closer.

Wait, was that it? There was a man approaching-- everyone around him to be stepping out of is way, taking care to make sure his path was unhindered. Was he the source? Christ, if he was.... his power felt massive.

The Monkey wasn't afraid; he'd just never felt this much power in one place before. It was a bit unnerving, but fuck, it was awesome. He got to see something like this in his lifetime-- it would intersting to report back to the Hokage. He had to learn more -- information was valuable.

As the male approached, Wukong stood straighter, his tail uncoiling from his waist and twitching some; he stilll wasnt sure if this persona was someone who would take the message to the Kusakage or not, but it was worth a shot. "Hello! I've come from Konohagakure, bearing a message for the Kusakage."
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Genin
Genin
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery! [Open]   Special Delivery! [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 4:22 pm

An enhanced nose picked up on a scent that he'd never smelled before. The sent reminded him of leaves from a tree. Little Kong swung through the nearby trees and jumped to land next to Kurai as he walked toward the village gates with his hands in the pockets of his personal Kage Jacket, calmly nodding his head to villagers and kids.

He approached a young blond male who appeared to have a tail. Little Kong took the strangest reaction, while Kurai just remained cool. It wasn't the strangest thing he'd seen in his life; he'd met talking gorillas, and once got into a fight with a giant bull with the body of a man weilding a hammer that had strange powers, and that bull was currently sealed inside of him.

"Hello! I've come from Konohagakure, bearing a message for the Kusakage."

"Ah, Konoha, the village Hidden in the Leaves. I've always wanted to visit there and see the Hokage monument," Kurai answered. "I'm Kurai Yanagi, Kusakage. Welcome to Kusagakure." he said this with a slight bow. "I'm new here, so i'll do my best to make a good first impression. What would this message be?"
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery! [Open]   Special Delivery! [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 4:38 pm

Watching: that was at the moment what Hikari was doing from the shadows about a dozen feet to the left of her brother and the newcomer from Konoha – her brother’s left. How long had she been there? Well, that would be hard to determine given she had just melted from the shadows themselves. She could have been there for the past few hours, or she could have arrived just moments ago when she heard that her brother was heading, alone, to meet a stranger.

Shadow Manipulation:

Hikari didn’t think her brother incapable of defending himself of course, but it was her job to ensure nothing happened to him now both as his twin sister and as ANBU Captain. So, there she stood with her arms folded across her chest loosely, her black duster with the Yanagi clan symbol in white on over top of a black v-neck tank-top that clung to her athletic figure, and a pair of black pants that dragged the ground slightly at the bottom: keeping mostly hidden her bare feet. Around her eyes was a white blind fold that matched the symbol on her jacket and which was tied behind her head. Shoulder length hair was looking wind-swept at the moment. Around her neck hung loosely her Kusagakure headband.

The stick of a lollipop stuck out of her mouth at the right corner and a lemur, named Shiro, sat on her left shoulder, also watching the scene fold out in front of them. Hikari kept her stance relaxed, comfortable even, as she leaned against the nearby building, watching everything even though she was blind: her feet told her through the earth what was going on while her chakra radar kept her informed of what was going on above ground…

Shinsai:
Chakra Radar:

Hikari was more curious than anything as to what this message for her brother could say and so she remained quiet while sucking on the lollipop in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Wukong
Genin
Genin
Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery! [Open]   Special Delivery! [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 5:41 pm

"I'm Kurai Yanagi, Kusakage. Welcome to Kusagakure."

The young male was about to answer when something pinged him; he felt a literal disturbance in the force of chakra around him. Threre was another insanely powerful chakra supply around; something that felt really off.

Two powerful ninja like this in the same village? They fel like something way beyond the normal shinobi. This was starting to feel unreal -- but it had to be. He had to keep up appearances; he was on a diplomatic mission, afetr all.

He could feel the direction that the second chakra was in, but he would not say a word about it for the moment. This was not his village -- as well as being a public place. "As I said, I coming bearing a message from the Council of Konoha, as well as the Hokage. He snapped the Kusakage a salute, using his tail to dig into his pocket and produce the scroll that he was to deliver. Taking the scroll from his tail, he offered it out the Kusakage, waiting patiently. "I'm also to return to Konoha with your response, Lord Kusakage."

Should the other male open it, it would read as such:

Greetings, Kusakage!

It has come to the attention of the remaining great nations that Kumogakure has fallen by the hand of several rouge ninja and as such, a Kage Summit has been called by the Hokage. Traditionally, the Kage Summit is held in the land of Iron, which is currently unaccessable, as the only route is through what remains of Kumogakure. We send you think letter asking that we, the remaining Great Nations, be allowed to utilize your village as a neutral meeting ground for the Summit.

We do realize that this is an extreme request-- we assure you that no harm will come to your village during this time. Your cooperation shall not go unseen -- we also ask that you mediate over the proceedings, and rule as a neutral party to the discussions. In return, we shall nominate Kusagakure for recognition as one of the Great Nations of the ninja world, something that we acknowledge is long over due.

In short, we are asking you to take your proper place amongst the Nations of the World, and participate in the proceedings.

Sincerely,

Konoha Ninja Council
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Genin
Genin
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery! [Open]   Special Delivery! [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 5:58 pm

Kurai was already informed. He'd already been told by Alec, who was told by Mitsukai in Suna. Everything was going according to plan, just as Alec said it would. While Wukong dug in his pockets with his tail, Kurai used this opportunity to send a stern expression towards Hikari. It was a sort of 'quit being creepy' look, because he didn't want to come off as odd or secretive to their visitor. He understood that she was only doing her job, but it wasn't as if he needed someone to protect him, or to spy from the shadows.

Kurai and Little Kong - who'd climbed up to his left shoulder - read the scroll after Kurai took it when it was handed to him. It said basically what he thought it would say. "Hunh... Kumogakure. Such a tragedy what happened to it and the Raikage. Maybe the remaining nations can come together on this to solve the problem. Kusagakure would be honored to be the setting for the summit, and we'll look forward to meeting with the Hokage as well as the heads of the other nations. You can deliver that back to the Hokage."

Little Kong said something into his ear, which made him stare at the male before him with intrigue, stroking his chin some. "Say, pardon the intrusion, but I can't help but to notice your tail, and you seem somewhat... Simian, in nature. Would you be at all familiar with the Great Sage Ape clan? Are you familiar with Taijutsu?"
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery! [Open]   Special Delivery! [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 6:17 pm

Hikari saw her brother’s look and chuckled softly before lightly pushing off of the wall she had been leaning on. She wandered over to the pair casually and came to a stop a few feet to the side of her brother; close enough to be included in the conversation. She offered a friendly nod of her head and smile. “Welcome to our beautiful village.”, she said by way of greeting. “I’m Hikari Yanagi.”

Shiro leaned forward, one hand wrapped on Hikari’s hair to keep herself from falling off as the little lemur attempted to get a closer look at their visitor. She adjusted her blind fold comfortably before refolding her arms across her chest comfortably and leaning the majority of her weight on her left leg: a relaxed stance. She looked between the tailed visitor and her brother, awaiting to see if their visitor responded.

.oO(Sorry for the short post, brain blanked and wanted to keep it moving.)
Back to top Go down
Wukong
Genin
Genin
Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery! [Open]   Special Delivery! [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 7:19 pm

"Hunh... Kumogakure. Such a tragedy what happened to it and the Raikage. Maybe the remaining nations can come together on this to solve the problem. Kusagakure would be honored to be the setting for the summit, and we'll look forward to meeting with the Hokage as well as the heads of the other nations. You can deliver that back to the Hokage."

Wukong nodded to this, smiling brightly. This was going far better than he expected-- not that he'd even entertained the thought that this encounter would go badly. He offered the Kusakage a slight bow. "Thank yo-"

OHGODITWASCOMINGCLOSER

That Chakra signature was coming; he could feel it filling the air. It felt heavey; dark. Like a shadow creeping.. It felt nothing what he was getting from the Kusakage; his own seemed.. earthy? If that was even the best -- or a way period -- to decribe someone's chakra. Those emerald eyes darted around, searching carefully for the signature of the immense chakra -- could it be this female that approached?

“Welcome to our beautiful village. “I’m Hikari Yanagi.”

Another Yanagi?! A cousin-- no, possibly a sibling of the Kusakage, given how similar they looked. The Monkey was curious now -- why did they seem to possess such immense chakra? Was this a family trait? He would have to report this to the Hokage soon -- he'd want to surely know of this, as the summit was to be held here.

In response to the greeting he would bow again, offering his name as to not be rude. "Thank you, ma'am. My name is Wukong." As he lifted his head, taking note that the Kusakage was speaking to him.

"Say, pardon the intrusion, but I can't help but to notice your tail, and you seem somewhat... Simian, in nature. Would you be at all familiar with the Great Sage Ape clan? Are you familiar with Taijutsu?"

At this, Wukong beamed proudly, and his curiousity was peaked even more. "Yes, Lord Kusakage. I, like my father before me, are members of the Gekido clan, who since ancient times are sworn as the protectors of the Ape and Monkey Sages. My tail serves as a symbol of my clans contract with the Sages. As for taijutsu, I specialize in it, as my mother was a Sekitai. Her family line prides themselves on perfecting taijutsu power." The male blinked for a moment, head tipping to the left. "Though, if you do not mind me asking, Lord Kusakage, why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Genin
Genin
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery! [Open]   Special Delivery! [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:38 am

"Yes, Lord Kusakage. I, like my father before me, are members of the Gekido clan, who since ancient times are sworn as the protectors of the Ape and Monkey Sages. My tail serves as a symbol of my clans contract with the Sages. As for taijutsu, I specialize in it, as my mother was a Sekitai. Her family line prides themselves on perfecting taijutsu power...Though, if you do not mind me asking, Lord Kusakage, why do you ask?"

Little Kong, who rarely ever spoke to anyone else besides Kurai and Shiro, spoke up then. "Granny speaks highly of the Gekido. Powerful fighters. Allies with the Sage Apes for as long as there has been time."

Kurai nodded his head to his simian pet. Granny had never told him anything of this before. It all sounded pretty fascinating honestly. At their visitor's - Wukong, he called himself - question, Kurai responded: "Well, Wukong... I could explain it to you, but i'd rather show you. Come with me... And please, just call me Kurai. Like I said, i'm new at being Kage; I don't think i'll ever get used to these formal titles. Besides, I couldn't be much older than you, if at all, heh heh..."

Kurai turned and motioned for Wukong to follow him. Assuming that he would, Kurai would lead him behind the Administration Complex and through a rear gate, out into the green plains. Little Kong hopped off of his shoulder and began to run around the grasslands himself; the speed of which he moved nearly untraceable to the naked eye. He would lead his visitor into the distance of the beautiful green grasslands where there would be a giant, over-grown mass of trees and growth. It seemed like an island; a tremendous land mass amidst an endless sea of green, constantly waving and billowing in the warm breezes.

"Ordinarily you'd have to undergo the trial of making it to the top yourself, but Granny... I don't think she'll mind once she sees who you are. This may feel a little strange at first," Kurai said, putting his right hand on Wukong's shoulder. "But I promise you that I mean you no harm. You'll understand in a few short moments, and if you want, I can even teach you this technique, to further cement the friendship between Kusa and Konoha..."

Flight Technique:

Kurai passed to Wukong the temporary ability to lift himself from the ground and fly. When Kurai's chakra passed on to Wukong, he'd suddenly feel himself become somewhat lighter, as if gravity no longer had it's grips on him. Were his twin to come along, Kurai would pass on the same ability to her. With a grin, Kurai began to speed upwards, along the "wall" of trees, his jacket flapping in the winds, resembling a cape of sorts, with Little Kong quickly making his way up top by his own means...

Near the top of the huge mass of trees, there was a massive "cavern," of trees, branches and growth. Kurai landed and walked inside around the same time that Little Kong re-joined his side. The cavern looked to be a sort of shrine, lined end to end with the statues of Gorillas, some as small as Little Kong, and some the size of his big brother, the chief. "Granny? Kong?" Kurai said, his voice echoing.

Chakra: 945/1,000
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery! [Open]   Special Delivery! [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 10:14 am

Hikari watched the two walk off behind the Administrative Building and couldn't help but grin and shake her head: she had a feeling that Wukong was about to be shown something he would never forget, and something he'd likely be grateful for for a long time to come. Wukong didn't seem like a threatening individual or the type to cause her brother harm - at least that was the first impression she got - and so she would let them go without following. Instead she would return back to her shadowy hiding spot, remaining there unless she was needed...

[Exit until Needed. Just keep skipping me.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery! [Open]   Special Delivery! [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Delivery! [Open]
Page 1 of 1